Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28753 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes Obadiah it feels good to be back.

pls keep the fire burning HOT!
WITH YOU BY MY SIDE WE WILL DESTROY THESE REPROBATES. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME, THERE WILL I BE. HE IS HERE RIGHT NOW
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THE DEVIL IS ? BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW WHO THE DEVIL IS YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOUR BOSS OYEDEPO HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL. THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS OF THE DEVIL IS GREED, CONSUMPTION, CAPITALISM, FILTHY LUCRE, BE AS RICH AS YOU CAN GET. ACQUIRE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN. THESE ARE THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE DEVIL BY WHICH HE RULES AND DESTROYS THE WORLD. YOUR BOSS PAPA IS KNEE DEEP IN THE DEVILS CLAWS. IN FACT HE IS NOT ONLY KNEE DEEP, HE IS NOW A STRONG DEMON HIMSELF WITH 4 MILLION MINIONS OF WHICH YOU ARE A PART OFF. THERE IS A NUCLEAR MISSILE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE DOUGIVILLA. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WOULD COME. IT WOULD NOT TARRY. KEEP TOWING THIS PATH YOU ARE ON. YOU ARE HEADED FOR SERIOUS ROASTING. IN FACT LET ME SHOW YOU THE EFFECT OF THE NUKES ON YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKIN AND TONGUE

ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< NUKES

KEEP FOLLOWING PAPA THE DEMON. YOU WILL GET ROASTED IN NUKES.

My brother John in the revelation calls it fire and brimstone from the sky

Like we have agreed the judgement has begun.

now churches have security outfits and are being guarded by gun totting men

looks like thier faith is in the god of war and force now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

My brother John in the revelation calls it fire and brimstone from the sky

Like we have agreed the judgement has begun.

now churches have security outfits and are being guarded by gun totting men

looks like thier faith is in the god of war and force now.
AND THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5 CALLS IT THE FLYING ROLL ( NUKES ) AND THE BOOK OF JOB CALLS IT A FIRE NOT BLOWN ( NUCLEAR FISSION ). LMAO YEAH THEY NO LONGER TRUST IN THE PROTECTION OF THE LORD BECAUSE THEY ARE WICKED. SCRIPTURE SAYS PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT FEAR. AND WHAT IS LOVE ? LOVE IS FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENTS. SO IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE COMMANDMENTS YOU ARE FULL OF FEAR BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE LORD CAN SEND SOMEONE TO DESTROY YOU. THATS WHY THEY GOT ALL THEM SECURITY WITH GUNS. THATS THE SIGN OF FEAR BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE PERFECT LOVE. THEY KNOW THEY ARE WICKED. THE WICKED FLEE WHEN NO MAN PURSUETH BUT THE RIGHTEOUS ARE AS BOLD AS A LION
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: WITH YOU BY MY SIDE WE WILL DESTROY THESE REPROBATES. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME, THERE WILL I BE. HE IS HERE RIGHT NOW

I was thiinking the same verse all day yesterday

But these zombies belive it is more like where The pharasee and 4 million are gatherd.

they feel secure in numbers

At least look at it this way the will all be in one place when the judgment comes and this is for sure.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

I was thiinking the same verse all day yesterday

But these zombies belive it is more like where The pharasee and 4 million are gatherd.

they feel secure in numbers

At least look at it this way the will all be in one place when the judgment comes and this is for sure.
LMAO. IN ONE SWOOP THEY WILL ALL BE LIQUEFIED

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. <<< TWO THIRDS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE NUKES. YOU KNOW PAPAS CHURCH IS COUNTED IN THAT NUMBER grin grin TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD. THATS BILLIONS OF PEOPLE BRUV. ONLY NUKES CAN DO THAT MUCH DAMAGE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:58am On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. IN ONE SWOOP THEY WILL ALL BE LIQUEFIED

ZECHARIAH 13 VS 8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. <<< TWO THIRDS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE NUKES. YOU KNOW PAPAS CHURCH IS COUNTED IN THAT NUMBER grin grin TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD. THATS BILLIONS OF PEOPLE BRUV. ONLY NUKES CAN DO THAT MUCH DAMAGE

Population controll is upon them and they know it not.

The nukes can only defend the children of the most high.

we are always in the right place at the right time

not by chance.

but by his grace.

Brave as a lion you say my brother.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Dadivakool: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
God is great, more to come.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: AND CAN YOU TELL ME WHO THE DEVIL IS ? BECAUSE IF YOU KNOW WHO THE DEVIL IS YOU WOULD SEE THAT YOUR BOSS OYEDEPO HAS BEEN DECEIVED BY THE DEVIL. THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS OF THE DEVIL IS GREED, CONSUMPTION, CAPITALISM, FILTHY LUCRE, BE AS RICH AS YOU CAN GET. ACQUIRE ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN. THESE ARE THE PHILOSOPHIES AND DOCTRINES OF THE DEVIL BY WHICH HE RULES AND DESTROYS THE WORLD. YOUR BOSS PAPA IS KNEE DEEP IN THE DEVILS CLAWS. IN FACT HE IS NOT ONLY KNEE DEEP, HE IS NOW A STRONG DEMON HIMSELF WITH 4 MILLION MINIONS OF WHICH YOU ARE A PART OFF. THERE IS A NUCLEAR MISSILE SOMEWHERE WITH YOUR NAME ON IT IF YOU DONT CHANGE YOUR WAYS. YOU WILL BE DESTROYED IN THERMONUCLEAR FIRE DOUGIVILLA. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WOULD COME. IT WOULD NOT TARRY. KEEP TOWING THIS PATH YOU ARE ON. YOU ARE HEADED FOR SERIOUS ROASTING. IN FACT LET ME SHOW YOU THE EFFECT OF THE NUKES ON YOUR EYEBALLS AND SKIN AND TONGUE

ZECHARIAH 14 VS 12 Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. <<< NUKES

KEEP FOLLOWING PAPA THE DEMON. YOU WILL GET ROASTED IN NUKES.
No wahala. Let him that taketh his stand take heed, lest he falls! I won't stop advising you to turn a new leaf and use the energy with which you use to spread all these falsehood into something more worthwhile!

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour to escape the impending doom!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: No wahala. Let him that taketh his stand take heed, lest he falls! I won't stop advising you to turn a new leaf and use the energy with which you use to spread all these falsehood into something more worthwhile!

Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour to escape the impending doom!

Stop advising like your master

The one you call PAPA

He is the sole reason you are here

start living.

And proclaim the works and words of yashua

Pls stop all The PAPA business its all id*latry

Yashua and your PAPA have 2 distinctly different characters

check it out

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: COLOSIANS 2 VS 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. <<< DOUGIVILLA YOU HAVE BEEN SPOILED BY PHILOSOPHIES AND THE VAIN DECEITS OF WORLDLY MEN
I never knew you knew this portion of the bible. If this is the part you have chosen for yourself, its a pity! But while the opprtunity still exists, repent and be converted to escape God's anger and judgement!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: WELCOME BACK BROS
Yea! Welcome false teacher! Repent and be converted! Heaven is real, so is hell and God's judgement!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: I never knew you knew this portion of the bible. If this is the part you have chosen for yourself, its a pity! But while the opprtunity still exists, repent and be converted to escape God's anger and judgement!

convert into where Apostate Christendom?

Soon you will need your own bodyguard when you enter your synagogue

armed men with guns you think can protect you

but deep in your heart you know its the god of war you worship

guns in the church!!

judgment is coming for you and you know it.

its all a false sense of security

who is going to bodyguard the bodyguard?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Yes Obadiah it feels good to be back.

pls keep the fire burning HOT!
No evil fire can overcome, God's fire! The fire of king Nebuchadnezer could not consume the 3 Hebrew Children, but the fire of God through prophet Elijah consumed the enemies of God and His prophet! Its not yet late. You can still repent and be converted to avoid His damnation!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Empty words again just like your PAPA.

You still have not answerd the question, I am clearly speaking against this man they call PAPA AND I NO DEY MINCE WORDS!

let me help you along your road to destruction, are you saying we should stop speaking against the pharasee whom the desolate call PAPA?

Or do you just like raving and talking like the greeks.
I am here to defend Jesus Christ the son of the living God whom you have refused to acknowledge and receieve prefering rather some demonic nomenclature for the demon you worship! Its not too late to come back! He will gladly accept you back
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: I am here to defend Jesus Christ the son of the living God whom you have refused to acknowledge and receieve prefering rather some demonic nomenclature for the demon you worship! Its not too late to come back! He will gladly accept you back

Look at this man

I no know how you dey reason oo

so because I oppose your PAPA hence I know not yashua?

what is the connection?

you my friend are a cheap liar and not a good one a that, YOU ARE HERE TO DEFEND YOUR PAPA and not yashua

how come you are so confused?

are you really that far gone?

chai see wetin pastor mind control don cause.

presumptiouse sins are normally the worst kind

Stop projecting your foul thought on others.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: WITH YOU BY MY SIDE WE WILL DESTROY THESE REPROBATES. SCRIPTURE SAYS WHEN TWO OR MORE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME, THERE WILL I BE. HE IS HERE RIGHT NOW
Jesus says when a demon is cast out of a man. He goes out and returns with seven other more powerful. You have been defeated before. Its so disappointing you only returned with mosthigh! Where are the six others. He is not yet even as deep into this devilism sef. quite dissapointing!

God still has glorious plans for your life. Accept His son and be converted. Shikena!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: Jesus says when a demon is cast out of a man. He goes out and returns with seven other more powerful. You have been defeated before. Its so disappointing you only returned with mosthigh! Where are the six others. He is not yet even as deep into this devilism sef. quite dissapointing!

God still has glorious plans for your life. Accept His son and be converted. Shikena!

is it accept his son or accept you PAPA pls be clear.

who will bodyguard the bodyguard noooow?

all this talk of the devil is making me sick

can you not communicate without glorifying the devil

excuse while I say some psalms

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Stop advising like your master

The one you call PAPA

He is the sole reason you are here

start living.

And proclaim the works and words of yashua

Pls stop all The PAPA business its all id*latry

Yashua and your PAPA have 2 distinctly different characters

check it out
Even if you develop itchy ears, the word of God will still be preached! Thers nothing you can do about that! And I was talking of Jesus Christ, the son of the living God, not some demonic nomenclature you smuggled into your demonic book and worship!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:03pm On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

Look at this man

I no know how you dey reason oo

so because I oppose your PAPA hence I know not yashua?

what is the connection?

you my friend are a cheap liar and not a good one a that, YOU ARE HERE TO DEFEND YOUR PAPA and not yashua

how come you are so confused?

are you really that far gone?

chai see wetin pastor mind control don cause.

presumptiouse sins are normally the worst kind

Stop projecting your foul thought on others.
My brother Jesus' arms are still wide open to receive you, if only you will acknowledge Him and accept Him!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
MostHigh:

is it accept his son or accept you PAPA pls be clear.

who will bodyguard the bodyguard noooow?

all this talk of the devil is making me sick

can you not communicate without glorifying the devil

excuse while I say some psalms
Accept Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God! Is it too difficult to understand? If you want to know how, I'll gladly lead you through, and its free of charge!

On a serious note God's love is enough to forgive and erase all these your blasphemies and misleading teachings. The consequence of rejecting this olive branch, you cannot even wish your enemies!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
dougivilla: Accept Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God! Is it too difficult to understand? If you want to know how, I'll gladly lead you through, and its free of charge!

On a serious note God's love is enough to forgive and erase all these your blasphemies and misleading teachings. The consequence of rejecting this olive branch, you cannot even wish your enemies!
BORINGGGGGGGGG. YOU REPEAT THE SAME ANSWERS. YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SCRIPTURES IS ZERO. THATS WHY YOU ARE EASILY LED ASTRAY BY PAPA. I SUGGEST YOU START READING
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
obadiah777: BORINGGGGGGGGG. YOU REPEAT THE SAME ANSWERS. YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SCRIPTURES IS ZERO. THATS WHY YOU ARE EASILY LED ASTRAY BY PAPA. I SUGGEST YOU START READING
Until this makes sense to you, theres no need going furrther with you and your evil twin! Its the basis on which we can communicate as brethren! Boring to you? yes!!, but truer than all the falsehood you have tried to push down the throats of the gullible!

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour , drop your inheriting-the-earth and heaven-for-the-'elect' Satanism and escape God's wrath! Plain and simple!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 2:25am On Apr 25, 2013
obadiah777: WELL ME MYSELF BASED ON HIS NAME 'I AM' IN THE HEBREW, I CALL HIM YAHAWAH. AND JESUS BASED ON 'HE SAVES' IS YAHAWASHI. SO YOU CAN SAY YAHAWAH BA HA SHAM HA MASHAYACH YAHAWASHI. wink

YES YASHUA IS JESUS. I ERRED. DIDNT KNOW TILL NOW. JUST GOOGLED IT
i see
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 2:43am On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

Yashua is God the son

Anything you ask in my name remember?

He who has seen the son has seen the father. pls note this does not make God the son God the father aka the most high God

And when the spirit of truth is to come into the world (This is a parenthetic vision, so we know he speaks of the father here) he wont brag about himself he will only glorify Christ john 16:13

Do you get it Mind Controlled *zombie Yashua is the connector to the farther when the most high God manifests himself to the whole world he will daily glorify yashua ibn joseph so that all that are his will be gatherd to him

This message your papa will never teach you in his synagogue ( Even though he knows its the truth)

keep on gloryfing the works of a man like yourself (carnal man)
it takes a mind controlled zombie to recognise a mind controlled zombie...crazy fellow! How can you use such word, have we met before? You know what you are? I bu anumanu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2013
ATMC: it takes a mind controlled zombie to recognise a mind controlled zombie...crazy fellow! How can you use such word, have we met before? You know what you are? I bu anumanu

Looks like we have touched a sore spot.

look within yourself the true temple, you can really change lives with a minuite of your time
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:21am On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Until this makes sense to you, theres no need going furrther with you and your evil twin! Its the basis on which we can communicate as brethren! Boring to you? yes!!, but truer than all the falsehood you have tried to push down the throats of the gullible!

Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour , drop your inheriting-the-earth and heaven-for-the-'elect' Satanism and escape God's wrath! Plain and simple!

The higher man is burning you with fire and you are talking about forcing things down peoples throat.

we all know who will burn in nuke hell fire and its definately not the elect.
keep on burning!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Accept Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God! Is it too difficult to understand? If you want to know how, I'll gladly lead you through, and its free of charge!

you will lead me through to you PAPA and his cronies abi?

who is going to offset all the bills?

me?

Liar how can it be free of charge when the man you are defending and gloryfing is a billionaire.

shortly after the request for fees will start rolling in and when if I reist then I become an outcats

Thanks but I value my freedom, truly.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Even if you develop itchy ears, the word of God will still be preached! Thers nothing you can do about that! And I was talking of Jesus Christ, the son of the living God, not some demonic nomenclature you smuggled into your demonic book and worship!

helllooooooooo!

you cannot talk without invoking d*mons or devils why?

looks like you lost your way cause the bone of contention here is your PAPA and not yashua ibn Joseph.

like I said you are projecting you innermost thoughts on others and you dont even know it.

I love yashua ibn joseph with all my heart

but your PAPA in in hell already and you dont know it.

funny man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

helllooooooooo!

you cannot talk without invoking d*mons or devils why?

looks like you lost your way cause the bone of contention here is your PAPA and not yashua ibn Joseph.

like I said you are projecting you innermost thoughts on others and you dont even know it.

I love yashua ibn joseph with all my heart

but your PAPA in in hell already and you dont know it.

funny man.
God has not given up on you, neither will I. Please accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour all this your ungodly practices, philosophies and nomanclature will not help you. Only Jesus can. Embrace Him and save your derailing soul!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

The higher man is burning you with fire and you are talking about forcing things down peoples throat.

keep on burning!

Even if you are not sure is'nt better to live your life like there is a God and die to find out that there is'nt than to live like there is'nt and die to find out that there is. Jesuc Christ is still calling you. Come back to your senses and accept Hi
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
MostHigh:

keep on burning!

Even if you are not sure is'nt better to live your life like there is a God and die to find out that there is'nt than to live like there is'nt and die to find out that there is. Jesuc Christ is still calling you. Come back to your senses and accept Him!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
dougivilla: Even if you are not sure is'nt better to live your life like there is a God and die to find out that there is'nt than to live like there is'nt and die to find out that there is. Jesuc Christ is still calling you. Come back to your senses and accept Him!

Yeah !

my ear dey pain me

This man u too talk out of point

pls try and be more scrptural at least then we might better understand your point

this christ you keep calling is the antitype to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos) / Chris Oyakhilome: There Are Curses For People Who Criticise Men Of God / Lizzy Johnson Suleman Gives 3 Church Members Cars & Cash Gifts To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.