Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 PM

Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa (764 Views)

Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa / Nigeria's GDP By Sector - Oil Isn't The Major Source Of Our Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
okpara ugo, you are wrong.. in what you believe is GDP.. Lagos does not have the highest GDP.. I will assume you are fashola or tinubu.. stop listen to fashola and tinubu.. they both says things to manipulate the media to sell lagos to investors. .. .. they only say those thing because they are or was governor of lagos. ondo state is number ONE in GDP

But here is the correct thing..

What I think..

I think Ondo state has the largest GDP in Nigeria. because GDP is measure by your finish product. When you add up the oil output, cocoa product, rubber production, banana production,palm oil etc and all that in ondo state... It looks like Ondo state has the largest GDP in Nigeria.

Ondo state people are hard working people.

what i think is that fashola or tinubu do not understand what GDP means..

Let me help fashola to understand what GDP means.. GDP of a state is the final goods and services produced within a state in a given period of time.

The GDP of kano state or kaduna or bauchi or adamawa etc is higher than imo or abia , enugu or ebonyi

most of you did not go to school, up ilorin, ilorin forever

The velocity of circulation is what you people assume is GDP.

Even when you look at velocity of circulation within states in Nigeria. Lagos state does not have the highest velocity of circulation.

jonathan or fashola or tinubu they seem not to be grounded in economy or engineering etc.. look nearly most area that why you find the opposition or even the PDP not able to make any articulated case on an issue, because it look like they lack understand of the issue like the PDP..

To underrstand GDP.. You will notice that , when they take the GDP of nigeria for example. it is higher than the sale of oil output value of nigeria.. if the oil output is $70 billion and they say the GDP is $230 Billion. You see there is a different of $160 Billion which are from other product produces within that same economy..

So when people shout and make nonsense noise, mostly this ijaw people.. you dont blame them.. it is because head no correct well.. my brother.

The issue of having not just an education but a grounded education. many people have degree PHD.. but we all know they all copy and brought question paper to have their PHD.. Those of all we did not pay for question paper . we know our self. So when you say someone has PHD. i just laugh. Dubber.. You know what they call a PHD dubber.. people who had degree from origi or expo.. now are showing me Musiwa PHD from expo or origi.

And you now have $160 billion . How much of that is of the East.. Of the $160 less than $10 billion is from the east..

Of the $150 billion remaining.. even if we say $90 billion of it is from the North.. And $60 billion is from the West. The East now have just $10 billion.. because the east is the least productive sector of Nigeria in term of non oil GDP. because they stop agric production

Now if you state the East produce $40 billion of oil related of the $70 billion and the west as $30 Billion

It makes the GDP of the
East to be just $50 billion.
North has a GDP of $90 billion
West has a GDP of $90 billion

To bring the total GDP of Nigeria to $230 billion.

When you compare that with the nation of Ghana.. which is just $39.2 Billion

You can see that the western Niger has the same or more than even higher than the north in GDP. i am not accurate in my calculation.. just guessing what i am written about.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by tjmc: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
My guy calm down. Who u dey argue with
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
let me help you out, how many companies in lagos produce finish goods, go on google earth.. You will see, most of the things in lagos are human homes. not factories.. but when you compare that to ondo state.. on satellite pictures.. You will see that most of the things are plantation. What it means is the output of agric in Ondo state when you add it up with Oil in ondo state it give it the largest GDP more than lagos.

The problem ondo state, it as to block every form of capital flight in ondo state. Everything have to be produced in Ondo state. that way all inflow money coming to the state would remain in the state.

If ondo state block this by producing all of its product, the lifes of its citizen would become better than people living in lagos. What I mean is, if Ondo state set up companies that produce toothbrush , toothpaste, plastic, etc.. small scale companies like this.. which are daily use by its people.. and block the people from buying from other state.. The money will circulate in its economy. And create more jobs and service for its people.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
what should lagos or ondo state do to boost their GDP . answer invest in aqua agric because they have kilometers of shorelines
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
To show you that Ondo state is the state with the largest GDP in Nigeria.

Bonga oilfield and several oil field are in ondo state. when you add that together. it is more than any state in nigeria.. there are less than 10 oil field in river state on sea.

When you take for example kano, jigawa or kaduna state.. the GDP of this state is more than the 5 core igbo state .
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
Of the agricultural product in nigeria. the north produce 55% of it.. while the western niger produce about 40% .. the east produce less than 5% of it..

And this is where the bulk of any nation GDP is account.. from agriculture.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
kano airport

Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 12:03am On Apr 23, 2013
musiwa24: okpara ugo, you are wrong.. in what you believe is GDP.. Lagos does not have the highest GDP.. I will assume you are fashola or tinubu.. stop listen to fashola and tinubu.. they both says things to manipulate the media. They seem not to understand alot of things mostly economy or engineering etc.. ..

But here is the correct thing..

What I think..

I think Ondo state has the largest GDP in Nigeria. because GDP is measure by your finish product. When you add up the oil output, cocoa product, rubber production, banana production,palm oil etc and all that in ondo state... It looks like Ondo state has the largest GDP in Nigeria.

Ondo state people are hard working people.

what i think is that fashola or tinubu do not understand what GDP means..

Let me help fashola to understand what GDP means.. GDP of a state is the final goods and services produced within a state in a given period of time.

The GDP of kano state or kaduna or bauchi or adamawa etc is higher than imo or abia , enugu or ebonyi

most of you did not go to school, up ilorin, ilorin forever

The velocity of circulation is what you people assume is GDP.

Even when you look at velocity of circulation within states in Nigeria. Lagos state does not have the highest velocity of circulation.

jonathan or fashola or tinubu they seem not to be grounded in economy or engineering etc.. look nearly most area that why you find the opposition or even the PDP not able to make any articulated case on an issue, because it look like they lack understand of the issue like the PDP..

To underrstand GDP.. You will notice that , when they take the GDP of nigeria for example. it is higher than the sale of oil output value of nigeria.. if the oil output is $70 billion and they say the GDP is $230 Billion. You see there is a different of $160 Billion which are from other product produces within that same economy..

So when people shout and make nonsense noise, mostly this ijaw people.. you dont blame them.. it is because head no correct well.. my brother.

The issue of having not just an education but a grounded education. many people have degree PHD.. but we all know they all copy and brought question paper to have their PHD.. Those of all we did not pay for question paper . we know our self. So when you say someone has PHD. i just laugh. Dubber.. You know what they call a PHD dubber.. people who had degree from origi or expo.. now are showing me Musiwa PHD from expo or origi.

And you now have $160 billion . How much of that is of the East.. Of the $160 less than $10 billion is from the east..

Of the $150 billion remaining.. even if we say $90 billion of it is from the North.. And $60 billion is from the West. The East now have just $10 billion.. because the east is the least productive sector of Nigeria in term of non oil GDP. because they stop agric production

Now if you state the East produce $40 billion of oil related of the $70 billion and the west as $30 Billion

It makes the GDP of the
East to be just $50 billion.
North has a GDP of $90 billion
West has a GDP of $90 billion

To bring the total GDP of Nigeria to $230 billion.

When you compare that with the nation of Ghana.. which is just $39.2 Billion

You can see that the western Niger has the same or more than even higher than the north in GDP. i am not accurate in my calculation.. just guessing what i am written about.

Musiwa you are funny. Abia definitely is 2nd to Lagos in GDP because they host majority of Nigeria's cottage industries which is the highest employer of labour. Take the shoe cluster for example which has over 20 to 40thousand factories and check the number of people employed with an average of 3 to 10 per factory. The State also produces oil and hosts almost same multinationals in Lagos like PZ-cussons, Unilever, Heineken etc. Has the worlds largest malting plant and also the largest can manufacturing plant in Africa. Has the best power supply; has one of the largest markets and is proximal to Nigeria's richest States of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by Abagworo(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2013
All these arguments will come to an end when we re-validate our GDP in 2014. The result will definitely put Lagos, Rivers, Abia and Anambra as top 4.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2013
you talk of abia state. do people buy shoes all the times.. No.. but people buy food all the time. so if kano, kaduna , jigawa produce more food than abia.. they have a larger GDP.

to be honest with you. i do not think they are correct in the way they calculated the GDP of Nigeria..

the GDP of nigeria is nearly $370 billion that what i think,..

This is what my calculation shows.. $300 billion from agriculture and other and $70 billion from oil.

which if we do it based on region..

$155 billion North

$145 billion western niger

$70 billion East
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2013
cheesy
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 1:18am On Apr 23, 2013
The reason why the North has a high GDP is because the east do not produce 10% of its food.. So they buy from the North.. And not because the north has a higher population..

It is not about population but the failure of the easterner to produce enough food..
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 2:16am On Apr 23, 2013
hmmm , i see, i get it.. so because the east can not supply its own food.. Jonathan will not allow the north to go..
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ToVhvlmwePQ/UPSpWPBv6AI/AAAAAAAAAJw/tpPzEMXP4FM/s320/Boko-Haram-Violence.jpg[/img]
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 5:28am On Apr 23, 2013
from what i see, i dont see any oil well in abia.. you see abia is not a big state with large land size. most of them are already occupied by human. so there is nowhere to drill.. from what we all see.. i have not taken the time to see an update.. but there is no oil that i know.

what happen was obasanjo was deceive by ngozi iweala ministry and i think her husband comes from abia state.. and she included abia on the list.. she used her normal igbo sense.. igbo people have alot of wayo in nigeria.. ask any nigerian. they will tell you that. if an igbo says anything in nigeria.. 90% of nigerian will never believe that story except they see it with their own eyes.. even they themselve as igbos will not believe them self.

i think the issue is the igbos need to farm to increase their GDP. this is the easy way to increase GDP. people eat food everyday.

but on the issue of port harcourt. igbo people are the real owners of port harcourt. it was the nigeria army who drove them away.. that one, igbos are not making up that story.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2013
Ngozi iweala most have lied about her state of origin to the nigeria govt to become a minister or claim her mother state of origin. look she most have got her USA resident green card because her father was a biafra army brigadier during the nigeria civil war and he was from the east of nigeria not delta state to be able to make that claim. this is how i know.
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
When you look at Ondo state..

If you look at how much ondo state makes.. ondo state citizen make more money than other nigeria because the price of cocoa is higher. so their Consumer Spending is higher, compare to lagos.

when you look at oil investment in ondo state.. it outnumber the investment in lagos. and the export in term of ondo state is higher because the bulk of the non oil export of nigeria is cocoa..and other agriculture product which are mostly from ondo state.

this is how they calculating your GDP

Y = C + I + E + G

where

Y = GDP

C = Consumer Spending

I = Investment made by industry

E = Excess of Exports over Imports

G = Government Spending
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
This is why I say Ondo state..
Re: Okpara Ugo:You are on 420, In What You Believe Is GDP By Musiwa by musiwa24: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
the GDP of Nigeria should be $1.2 Trillion . The reason why the GDP of Nigeria is not $1,200,000,000 is because of bad leadership..

It is possible within 4 years to bring the GDP of Nigeria to $1,200,000,000.. The centre bank and the ministry of fiance seem they lack the knowledge to bring the GDP of Nigeria.. But if they change their policy.. they will be able to bring the GDP up.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Taraba Speaker,his Deputy Impeached / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Not Dead / Happy Democracy Day Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.