Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Breaking News: Hell fire is already full - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News: Hell fire is already full (635 Views)

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Hell fire is already full by Mystery11(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Of course there is no hell because if there is, then it should be filled up by now.I am becoming scared of the way people are dying hopelessly.

A guy cut off his friend's head in brazil because he was on top of the killer's girlfriend.No time to repent. cry
Tell me where he went to

We hear many many cases of people hanging themselves due to frustration. cry
Where will they go to??

Suicide bombers that died instantly. cry
where will they go to??

Armed robbers in operation that were instantly shot dead. cry
where will they go to??

Vandals instantly electrocuted when vandalising power lines. I have heard and seen many cases. cry
where will they go to??

Cult members shot dead by rival groups. cry
where will they go??

Runs babes killed and body parts used for rituals.
where will they go??

I can go on and on.

I know some ''attackers'' will start calling me a saint.You have the right to your opinion.But,please, I am not.Just relying on God's grace
Someone should convince me there is no hell Pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Hell fire is already full by greatgenius: 3:55am On Apr 22, 2013
There is no such thing as a place called hell.. it does not exist.. Humans have made it all up..it is all in your head son.
Re: Breaking News: Hell fire is already full by manmustwac(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2013
Life itself is a cycle & you came from dust and when your life cycle eventually comes to an end you will return to dust just like others who have died before you.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Blessed By God? / We Are Unstoppable By Dr Rex Al Opusunju / How Jewish Was The Early Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.