Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? (9830 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by hahn(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2015
If the God of your religion has promised sinners hell fire, this question is directed at you.

Let's put these into consideration:

God is all loving: Many religions claim their god is all loving. When then will he choose to send sinners, who he loves unconditionally, to hell to burn for eternity? That is high class lynching. I can't imagine burning my loved ones simply because they disobeyed me.

God is all forgiving: If he has the capabily to forgive unconditionally, why then can't he just forgive sinners?

God created sin: He created sin and should be responsible for putting sin there in the first place. Why should we be held responsible for what he created?

The fight with satan is a personal one: Since god has been unable to forgive devil for their misunderstanding, why should we have to be punished for devil's crimes since we were not there when they had the disagreement in the first place? If I was there, I'm sure I would have been able to resolve the issue between them. But I wasn't, why should I suffer for it?

God created satan: He created satan with sin knowing fully well that he would eventually revolt and that he would eventually use him to tempt as(as in the case of Job). Why can't god take responsibility for it instead of punishing us?

This is in no way directed to any religion in particular but if the shoe fits, wear it.

Mature comments will be appreciated

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by adedayourt(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Simple

work and try to be numbered among doz dat make heaven, den u can ask God in the face dat same ques
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Any man that ends in hell chose hell for himself
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by fromnigeria(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Leave and lets leave Mr Man.

Don't even ask why.
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by redvektor(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
op may the gods bless u your head they there

have being asking my self this same quiz over and over again then I taught to my self d Christian God must be a wicked man

u send down EVil to earth the same evil you created
after he call himself d all knowing God

even me as a human I can never in my life pour fuel on somebody talk less of to lite a match on him no matter what d person had done to me

so if really there is hell which I don't fink exist and The so call God will send me there for not believing in him them I rather neutral than worship a such a wicked God

even naija na hell already

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Any man that ends in hell chose hell for himself

No they chose not to be a friend of yahweh,which isn't a crime. But Yahweh the jealous and lonely guy feels otherwise. Misery loves company.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

No they chose not to be a friend of yahweh,which isn't a crime. But Yahweh the jealous and lonely guy feels otherwise. Misery loves company.
If your children reject you as their father and take your enemy as thier father what will you do?
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by menix(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Same queshion the pple of. Sodom nd Gomorrah asked before destruction set in..

1 Like

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
If your children reject you as their father and take your enemy as thier father what will you do?

I might have to agree I have been a bad father. Normally it doesn't happen that way since its biologically normal for children to have unconditional love for their parents.

That being said,yahweh is nobody's father. May be the Christian's adopted father.

1 Like

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
menix:
Same queshion the pple of. Sodom nd Gomorrah asked before destruction set in..

Lets get the fact right. Sodom and Gomarrah was destroyed with the use of chemical weapons. Nothing spiritual about it. The Annunakis did that. They weren't gods.Humans called them gods.

4 Likes

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

I might have to agree I have been a bad father. Normally it doesn't happen that way since its biologically normal for children to have unconditional love for their parents.

That being said,yahweh is nobody's father. May be the Christian's adopted father.
Been a bad father you say? In this situation you are a good father and they disown you only to join forces with your enemy. What do you do them as a Father?
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Kenzico(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Lol!! You obviously don't read ur bible
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Been a bad father you say? In this situation you are a good father and they disown you only to join forces with your enemy. What do you do them as a Father?

It will be their choice. They are their own persons. You gonna kill them if it were you? You don't own anyone,even your kids.

3 Likes

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Weah96: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
Simple

work and try to be numbered among doz dat make heaven, den u can ask God in the face dat same ques

U should have kept quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

It will be their choice. They are their own persons. You gonna kill them if it were you? You don't own anyone,even your kids.
I ask you what you are gonna do.
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:

It will be their choice. They are their own persons. You gonna kill them if it were you? You don't own anyone,even your kids. Otherwise you will end up in jail if you force people on yourself(in a civilized society)
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I ask you what you are gonna do.

What do you want me to do? I will let them be!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by adedayourt(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Weah96:

U should have kept quiet.

i dint open my mouth either, just my fingers undecided

1 Like

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

What do you want me to do? I will let them be!!!
Even knowing your enemy they made father will kill all of them?
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:

LISTEN! you cannot force anyone to love you. Enemy or no enemy,you gotta let it be.

3 Likes

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Weah96: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Children who SEE and LIVE with an almighty father would never reject him. However, if you've never met your father, and have listened to CLAIMS of him being all powerful, then it's possible to reject the man.

How can a child who has seen an ALL POWERFUL daddy in action leave to join forces with an opponent? Which enemy would dare to challenge an ALL POWERFUL foe? Does it make sense to you?

Whenever I come across a police car while driving, I slow down. The police isn't ALL POWERFUL, but they're powerful enough. Imagine if I knew an ALL POWERFUL policeman, one who can read minds and everything in between.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
Weah96:

Children who SEE and LIVE with an almighty father would never reject him. However, if you've never met your father, and have listened to CLAIMS of him being all powerful, then it's possible to reject the man.

How can a child who has seen an ALL POWERFUL daddy in action leave to join forces with an opponent? Which enemy would dare to challenge an ALL POWERFUL foe? Does it make sense to you?

Whenever I come across a police car while driving, I slow down. The police isn't ALL POWERFUL, but they're powerful enough. Imagine if I knew an ALL POWERFUL policeman, one who can read minds and everything in between.
I asked a simple question if you want to answer do,if you can't keep quiet
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

LISTEN! you cannot force anyone to love you. Enemy or no enemy,you gotta let it be.

Even knowing your enemy they made father will kill
all of them?
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by johnydon22(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:

I will simply kill the enemy and that is that.. after all the enemy is still a product of yahweh..

Why should i throw my children in a burning fire?

So tell me what you would do, throw your children into fire?

The barbarism you people exhibit here is just sad to see...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by dalaman: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Are Adam and Eve in hell? If Adam and Eve are not in hell as some christians believe then no man deserves to go to hell based on that same christian belief. But many Christians believe that Adam is not in hell but many other people will go to hell because Adam ate from a fruit. How deluded and insane can some people be with this kind of fictitious belief?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Even knowing your enemy they made father will kill
all of them?

It is not possible for children to choose another father if they are being treated well by their biological father.You don't want to accept how fake your god is.

4 Likes

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:

I will simply kill the enemy and that is that.. after all the enemy is still a product of yahweh..

Why should i throw my children in a burning fire?

So tell me what you would do, throw your children into fire?

The barbarism you people exhibit here is just sad to see...
Look here brother, my question is not in anyway involving anyone than anyone who cares to answer me. I simply direct my question to ifeness but you guys see he can't answer and feels like coming to his rescue and that is fine by me.

Now answer the question what will you do if your children disown you to make your enemy their father?

1 Like

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

It is not possible for children to choose another father if they are being treated well by their biological father.You don't want to accept how fake your god is.
We are not talking about God we are talking about you.

So,answer the question.
Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by johnydon22(m): 11:03am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Now answer the question what will you do if your children disown you to make your enemy their father?
Am sure i have answered you, my ruse is with my enemy not my children.

And what ever makes your children disown you must be a huge fault on your part.

I will only settle my ruse with my enemy in what ever way i deem fit after all i am the all powerful one here and created the enemy and not burn my children.

Again and we are even discussing reality in relation to myth, that is nonsensical..

meanwhile answer me..

what would you do, burn your children?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Look here brother, my question is not in anyway involving anyone than anyone who cares to answer me. I simply direct my question to ifeness but you guys see he can't answer and feels like coming to his rescue and that is fine by me.

Really I just told you I would't force the love of others,even my kids. What would you rather do?

johnydonn22 gave you a direct answer(kill the enemy) which is what yahweh(if real) would have done.

Weah96 said if the father was really all powerful and real,shows his might,the kids won't have to choose another father.

I think you are scared of questioning your ridiculous belief.

3 Likes

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Weah96: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I asked a simple question if you want to answer do,if you can't keep quiet

Only suicidal people, or the mentally deranged, would dare to disobey an omniscient acquaintance. That's my point. Your analogy didn't make sense, because the children were assumed to be SANE and not mentally ill. SANE children won't disobey an omniscient parent in order to combine forces with a much weaker enemy. Which part of OMNISCIENT are you missing?

Find out the percentage of humans who set THEMSELVES on fire annually, and you'll have the approximate number of atheists who voluntary choose to disobey your omniscient deity.

When omniscient people talk, EVERYONE listens. When a talking primate says that an omniscient person spoke with him, then I challenge the primate to prove it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2015
ifeness:

Really I just told you I would't force the love of others,even my kids. What would you rather do?

johnydonn22 gave you a direct answer(kill the enemy) which is what yahweh(if real) would have done.

Weah96 said if the father was really all powerful and real,shows his might,the kids won't have to choose another father.

I think you are scared of questioning your ridiculous belief.
So you support Johndonny view of killing the enemy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What is the False Gospel Within Christianity Today? / Do Jehovah’s Witnesses Worship Jesus Christ? / Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.