Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health (9082 Views)

NLC Gives Rochas Okorocha 14-day Ultimatum / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Buhari Not In London Hospital – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by thrugemaster(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Auto-crash: Okorocha’s life not threatened – London doctor

OWERRI — A London hospital currently treating injured Imo State governor, Chief Rochas Okorocha, who was involved in a near ghastly road traffic crash, weekend, has eliminated any trace of threat to his life.

Confirming the situation in a telephone interview, the Commissioner for Information, Strategy, Culture and Tourism, Mr. Chinedu Offor, affirmed that Okorocha was rushed to the London hospital for further medical assessment and attention.

“It is true that the Governor had a head injury that arose from the automobile accident but the head scan ordered by the medical experts in the London hospital has proved he had no fracture of the skull,” Mr. Offor said.

According to the commissioner, the head scan also showed the governor had no internal bleeding or any problem with his brain, eyes and other relevant organs of his body.

“The head scan showed the Governor had no internal bleeding. He has no problem with his brain, eyes and other organs of his body. His head is a bit sore,” Offor said.

Asked if Chief Okorocha would resume official duties in Owerri, the commissioner said: “For now, his doctors only asked him to continue his treatment as an out-patient; he will only come back when his doctors give him a clean bill of health.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/auto-crash-okorochas-life-not-threatened-london-doctor/
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
Very shameful report. All those medical details are unnecessary. We do not need to know the state of the governor's nose, anus, eyes,etc. A simple statement like- the governor is in good or very good medical condition- would have been sufficient.

Moreover, all those investigations could have been done in Nigeria. There was no need to flee to London to have a CT scan. These comedies of errors and bad judgement suggests the governor and his aides are CLUELESS.

9 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by thrugemaster(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2013
true talk @ sincere nja
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Ejine(m): 8:25am On Apr 22, 2013
Beautiful.
So, na for London hospital im go?

Not enough faith in your state's healthcare, ey?

The same healthcare you had vowed to transform to the pride of the nation during your campaign?

2 years have passed oh. We dey watch you.

Criminal.

9 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by MeloJayEnt: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2013
I thought Okorocha said he has built world-class hospitals in Imo state, so what's he doing in a london hospital?

4 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Okijajuju1(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2013
Is it that none of the hospitals built by Rochas is competent enough to carry out a simple health check-up after an accident?! shocked shocked

Does this mean that Rochas does not trust his State Hospitals or the Doctors therein?!

So all Imo State indigenes that are involved in road accidents should also be flown to London for check-up abi?!

Im sure he had a driver and aides with him in the accident, were they also flown abroad for treatment?!

I dey laff!!

Rochas for President of Peoples Club of Owerri 2015..

9 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by vision2050: 9:09am On Apr 22, 2013
naija hospital are made for the poor.

4 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by apoti(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very shameful report. All those medical details are unnecessary. We do not need to know the state of the governor's nose, anus, eyes,etc. A simple statement like- the governor is in good or very good medical condition- would have been sufficient.

Moreover, all those investigations could have been done in Nigeria. There was no need to flee to London to have a CT scan. These comedies of errors and bad judgement suggests the governor and his aides are CLUELESS.

You mean he should have been tested and treated in Nigeria like Patience Jonathan. Or he should have told us he went to rest just like your paymaster's wife.

You are just a miserable fellow undecided

12 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by ZUBY77(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
So the rascal flew to Europe for just an injury. Backward nation
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Very shameful report. All those medical details are unnecessary. We do not need to know the state of the governor's nose, anus, eyes,etc. A simple statement like- the governor is in good or very good medical condition- would have been sufficient.

@bolded: Lol.. NOT every PUBLIC servant does things the GEJ way.

@textInBlue: The only people who drink shekpe on Monday morning are those who earn 'govament' money...
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by luc26(f): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2013
So cos he scratched his head he wz flown abroad wit state mney .ok oooo God bls Nigeria!
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 22, 2013
K
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by ZUBY77(m): 9:16am On Apr 22, 2013

Political hypocrite.
Would you have said the same thing if Rochas is PDP?
Or if the same thing goes for Patience Jonathan?

People like you are destroying this country.

5 Likes

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2013
If they had taken a normal Imo state indigene to dis deir funny Governor at that same state, he would have adviced them to apply plaster on it.

The baba for Kuku talk say en wan Visit en London GF before undecided

1 Like

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by ichommy(m): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2013
It is well
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Lagusta(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2013
Oh God!!! This country is really running backwards!!!!!!

Please dont tell me this dude wasted resources to travel to london just to do a CT scan and other investigations......

If there is no working CT in imo state, at least there are many in lagos, abuja, PHC, and others....

This country is decaying, rotting, and turnng into a pile of compost....

I weep for my country!!!

1 Like

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by figoraul: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2013
God help Naija
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Felixandra: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2013
I think the scan can be done perfectly in Nigeria. Why do our public office holders waste our money anyhow when ever the chance presents itself.
God save Nigeria!
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 22, 2013

hmmm @ your use of the term FLEE as if there is/was war. I remember reading a thread sometime ago where you said that you're a qualified Medical Doctor, may I ask you this question, what exactly do you think is the problem of our health sector, is it incompetent personnels or lack of funds? Please I really want do know your view. There must be a leakage somewhere that forced our leaders into seeking medical attention abroad

1 Like

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Okijajuju1(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2013
ZUBY77:

Political hypocrite.
Would you have said the same thing if he is PDP?

Patience Jonathans bills were not footed by the Government..
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Shadydamsel(f): 9:26am On Apr 22, 2013
London Hospital or Not
I tank God he better
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2013
If they are to be a very serious health concern, they will still say he's fine. I don't trust this politicians when it comes to issues that pertains to their health status.
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 22, 2013
I hope this is a private hospital and not the NHS, thats my only issue here.

don't worry one day something will happen to these robbers in power and they will be too ill to fly out then they can use the local hospitals they have refused to fix.
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by apoti(m): 9:30am On Apr 22, 2013
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by tjskii(f): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2013
Wen I heard bout this yesterday,I said it cudnt be true haba flying abroad cos of minor injuries,now that its confirmed,all I'll say is living in dis country is lik living in a twilightzone,unexpected and bizzare happnings are d order of d day
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by mexxy1(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2013
What hope do we have as a nation? From the slightest to the more severe injuries or bruises our political class travel abroad to receive PROPER MEDICAL ATTENTION which they boast to have provided for the populace..... May God help us.
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2013
So, na because he wan scan his big head he travel go london?
I hope na his personal money sha. If not, God go punish am!
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by ZUBY77(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2013
Okija_juju:

Patience Jonathans bills were not footed by the Government..

As the first lady of this nation,
Should she be a role model of any kind?
Lol. I read that 4billion of government money is being proposed to build a house for her. What is that Okija?

Lets not fool each other. There is no money called Patience or Jonathan money. Its all our money.
Rochas was also a very rich man before being a governor. I am sure he can pay for his medical bills.
But he is a public servant and should lead by example.
We cannot hand over our hospitals to them and allow them to run to Europe every time.

1 Like

Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by TechRev: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2013
SMH for the opposition.
2yrs is enough to adequately equip JUST ONE Hospital in Imo state. Yet they claim to be better than PDP. They are worse!!
Remove the log in your eyes first.
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2013
ZUBY77:

Political hypocrite.
Would you have said the same thing if he is PDP?

Everything must not be politisized. This is about doing the RIGHT THING.

Moreover, yes I support my president but I dont belong to any political party. The governor of my home state is Peter Obi of APGA and I support him also. I supported Rochas to defeat Ohakin in 2011 but his actions and inactions so far have been disappointing.

What is wrong is wrong. It is wrong to travel to London to have a CT scan after a "minor head injury". If Peter Obi or GEJ had done the same thing, I would still have condemned it because it is wrong.
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by daguru(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2013
'London hospital gives Rochas a clean bill of health', commisioner now says 'he wil return when Doctor gives him a clean bill of health', so who be hospital and who be doctor?
Re: London Hospital Gives Rochas A Clean Bill Of Health by Okijajuju1(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2013
ZUBY77:

As the first lady of this nation,
Should she be a role model of any kind?
Lol. I read that 4billion of government money is being proposed to build a house for her. What is that Okija?

Lets not fool each other. There is no money called Patience or Jonathan money. Its all our money.
Rochas was also a very rich man before being a governor. I am sure he can pay for his medical bills.
But he is a public servant and should lead by example.
We cannot hand over our hospitals to them and allow them to run to Europe every time.

4 Billion for the office of the First Lady. Meaning!! When she leaves office, the next First lady inherits that office.

I think that has been a long time coming. Every first lady has a pet project that they indulge in and thus having an office isnt so outrageous.

Patience is not a public servant. She was voted for. She is a private citizen that is married to a public servant (who just so happens to be the President of the Nation). She went Abroad for treatment is not over the top. Maybe if the President were involved, then I would see it differently.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask RMAFC To Slash Our Wages – Reps / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin / Ocean Surge Sacks 1000: Lagos Begs FG For Financial Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.