Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,754 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (38287 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by cowgurl: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2013
We ladies need to be extra careful these days, minding where we go and who we talk to - infact, say NO to free stuff!

This is really the worst way to die, quite saddening! Her folks should be contacted and updated ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Les: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2013
This leaves me with more qweshons dan answers. Was she dead or did she collapsed How were they caught, where and when it happened Families of d victims and so on.. And finally, why da fork isn't this on news I DON TAYA 49JA WAHALA....
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ooofreezy(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2013
But this is wickedness! See how they wasted human lyf? Am sure this guys dick should be parted frm them and sent to the after life!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:57am On Apr 22, 2013
Now ask yourselves, how many of similar incidents have gone unnoticed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by OkparaIgbo: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2013
OMG this is just pure and undiluted wickedness and heartlessness.. embarassed What would make a human being commit such and still go to sleep knowing fully well what they've done. shocked. This is why though not pleasant to watch, I advocate capital/jungle justice to certain crimes because can you imagine these men later on going to marry innocent women with no knowledge of their past and breeding beasts in one form or another. Sometimes I want to give up on humanity but then I realise that everyone has their own cross to bear.. angry. I don't know you or the circumstances that led to your death but R.I.P woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by GentleNaaz(m): 10:03am On Apr 22, 2013
Wt all ds ugly incidnts, women stil no go hear. U meet a man 4 d first time, becos he has a jeep, u folo hm 2 his house d same day or nxt. May her soul R.I.P. Women, pls learn 4m ds. Many hv, secretly, died ds same way

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by greall1: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2013
THINGS HAPPEN
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Imanuelle: Nigerian girl?

sure it's a Nigerian?
in Nigeria?
by Nigerians?

I am surprised you still pay for megabyte in Nigeria... When we have millions of Cheats for unlimited downloads... On multilinks just a 3g modem plus #5k, MTN sim are available for sale..surf and download for 2years for just #18k.. you dont need any vpn/proxy servers..

damn!

***BTW, couldn't watch the video, megabytes are expensive these days.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by bamasite(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2013
i support capital punishment for rapists. it is getting too much. On the other hand young ladies seem to bring some of the troubles to themselves
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by bokohalal(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
Was that a First Aid kit box at the end of the video?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by mankand(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2013
So Sad, thank God they were caught. Believe me they will get the deserved justice they need in as much as the Military is involved. Senseless Bastards
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by justwise(m): 10:16am On Apr 22, 2013
dapo338: So sad, due to what they are saying, I
believe those men are the people that
molested her and buried her alive, I can't
really say a particular punishment that the
perpetrators deserves. So sad... Lesson
for young girls that run after men all
because of money.
Now I beginning to
believe the end time is near, it was a lady
with huge iron rod in her private. So
sad... May her soul rest in peace.

Why are you so quick to draw that conclusion? What do you know about the case?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by justwise(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Wt all ds ugly incidnts, women stil no go hear. U meet a man 4 d first time, becos he has a jeep, u folo hm 2 his house d same day or nxt. May her soul R.I.P. Women, pls learn 4m ds. Many hv, secretly, died ds same way

Was that why she was killed?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by kenx1(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2013
This looks like 9ja delta............ goush
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Les: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2013
bokohalal: Was that a First Aid kit box at the end of the video?
I suspect d babe is still alive but unconscious... If she's not, dont blame me, am just pessimistic by nature...
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Sodiq3(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2013
speedyboi: Oh....I see this is the kinda news people want on frontpage?
News of wickedness? Smh...Nigerians...
bros,u re totally wrng...let me make somethng clear to you being a mass comm. Student..in journalism,we have wat we call NEWS VALUE(Criteria's used by editors nd reporters to determine d worthiness of a news).amg dis news value is NEGATIVITY...IT has been stdied dat bad news tend to attract people dan gud news,cus only d headline gvs curiousity to the reader...so,it is everywhere,dnt blame it on nigerians
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Lyns32uk(m): 10:30am On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=kabba7]

Where these happen am aware it in Nigeria but which definite place [/quote
It happened in Rivers, Bonny Island. I watched it on youtube yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by wisestman(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2013
how did dey know she was buried there...im suspecting those army guys did dis to her to teach her a lesson cos i have seen how wicked army personnel are in dis country..imagine dey ask someone to be rolling in s gutter....i dont buy dis story.....
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by cr7lomo: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2013
Those guys sud b sentenced 2 death by sending dem 2 aluu community 4 execution
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by White007(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2013
The world is going to hell in a handbasket.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by kramer: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2013
bokohalal: Was that a First Aid kit box at the end of the video?

I was also wondering the same thing.. If the lady still had little life in her after being exhumed she would have died regardless because I don't know how first aid box containing plaster and TCP can bring someone back to life. Unless they had an ambulance nearby which I somewhat doubt

In addition, though she looked dead already, they should still have rushed to check her vital signs first (instead of carrying their iPad and blackberry to record the video) its the professional thing to do.

But props to them though, they found the perpetrators in the end and there's no doubt that they won't chop beating especially with soldiers involved... Hope they upload that one too.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 22, 2013
No one paid attention to what they said to notice she wasn't the only person these guys killed cos I heard one of the army man ask why she was the only one they buried.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by texazzpete(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2013
cowgurl: We ladies need to be extra careful these days, minding where we go and who we talk to - infact, say NO to free stuff!

This is really the worst way to die, quite saddening! Her folks should be contacted and updated ASAP.

Sometimes m0r0ns like you need to STFU and stop being part of the rot!

You know NOTHING about this case, NOTHING about this girl...and here you are perpetuating the stereotype that somehow, the 'loose behaviour' of this girl was a factor in this.
How do you know this was not a girl kidnapped on her way back from Fellowship? Or snatched from a school? Or on the way back from the farm? Why jump to silly conclusions?

I can understand sexist males jumping to conclusions about the victim's lifestyle. it's mindblowing when I see a girl (who ought to know better) spouting this crap when there's zero proof to support those assumptions.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by francescainnoce(f): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2013
GOD have mercy oooo....the hearts of some men are evil.........
Drive away from me all manner of bad friends oh LORD and may I NEVER BE AT THE WRONG PLACE At THE WRONG TIME....amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Tinkybabe(f): 11:03am On Apr 22, 2013
Omg!! ! This is the height of inhumanity. cry .Death should be the due punishment. Wicked people!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2013
Men and wickedness!evil beings.men
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by tivta(m): 11:09am On Apr 22, 2013
lorretta u: Men and wickedness!evil beings.men
Stop generalizing. Haba. If you say men that includes your brother, father, uncle and boyfriend.
Who is that one that said the military men buired her? What do they stand to gain by blackmailing other people? Yes the military men have stone hearts but cant stoop this low unlike what most police men can do. My God protect us all.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by cowgurl: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2013
texazzpete:
Sometimes m0r0ns like you need to STFU and stop being part of the rot!

You know NOTHING about this case, NOTHING about this girl...and here you are perpetuating the stereotype that somehow, the 'loose behaviour' of this girl was a factor in this.
How do you know this was not a girl kidnapped on her way back from Fellowship? Or snatched from a school? Or on the way back from the farm? Why jump to silly conclusions?

I can understand sexist males jumping to conclusions about the victim's lifestyle. it's mindblowing when I see a girl (who ought to know better) spouting this crap when there's zero proof to support those assumptions.

Would you hold your lips and shut tha hell up, you dutty promiscuous thing!

Whose fault was it that you read my post the way you did? If you didn't exchange your brain with that of a dog on heat, your reasoning won't be this myopic.

So it's only loose girls that should mind where they go and who they talk to?

SMH!! Get outta my sight you tw@t and go upgrade!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by StateOfMind: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2013
dvdon: All I can say is; Girls be Wise.

Why not 'Boys, stop being beasts'

Whatever led that young lady into their den isn't our concern as the article did not state it. Our concern should be condemning this inhumane act. How can one carry out such evil act on a fellow human being? Even witches and murderers don't deserve this.

Some of you men here make me sick. Never responsible for your actions or condemning actions of your fellow men. It always has to be turned around for women to take the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ozodimgba(m): 11:17am On Apr 22, 2013
My eyes have seen my two ears. God deliver us from temptation of any kind. But man is wicked.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2013
WELL DAYUMMMMMMM. I WONDER WHAT SHE DID IN PAST LIFE. WELL SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Defiles 5-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Pictured) / Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano / Court Remands 29-Year-Old Man For Sexually Penetrating 9-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.