Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! (38158 Views)

9-Year-Old Girl Molested To Death In Calabar / Picture Of A Girl Molested&Tortured To Death With A Huge WOOD In Private Part / 12 Year Old Girl Molested To Death! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by StateOfMind: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2013
justwise:

Why are you so quick to draw that conclusion? What do you know about the case?

I tire o. These silly boys who have failed to identify their purpose in life just keep running their mouths without engaging their brains. All of them jumping into conclusion about a girl they know absolutely nothing about.

Let's even for one second assume she was a runz girl, does that justify what these beasts in men clothings did?

Some of them just talk as if they don't have sisters, female cousins, aunties , female friends, nieces.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by justwise(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2013
StateOfMind:

I tire o. These silly boys who have failed to identify their purpose in life just keep running their mouths without engaging their brains. All of them jumping into conclusion about a girl they know absolutely nothing about.

Let's even for one second assume she was a runz girl, does that justify what these beasts in men clothings did?

Some of them just talk as if they don't have sisters, female cousins, aunties , female friends, nieces.

Exactly!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Gudiza(m): 11:32am On Apr 22, 2013
WICKID!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Gudiza(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2013
So what's the real story?

till then no comment but this is evil.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by megareal: 11:37am On Apr 22, 2013
Why do i feel as if a part of me dies each I time read this type of news? Lawd have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Marineetyon(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2013
Indeed Nigeria is the sit of the devil! shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Valto(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2013
after watching the video, all i can say is that those men that did this deserve to be totured and buried alive....and for all those blaming the girl, there in no justification to this crime kind of crime!! it could happen to anyone ,be it a responsible girl or not..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by alyarmouk(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2013
wetin she do? 2 deserve this?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by blackdammy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
crazy
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by mathskill: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by CMGO(f): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
Pangea: Just watched it now shocked
What's wrong with us in this country? shocked
Terrible to watch, just terrible angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcaXhp0Nkmc

This is cruel, human beings have turned to devils.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
Sodiq3:
bros,u re totally wrng...let me make somethng clear to you being a mass comm. Student..in journalism,we have wat we call NEWS VALUE(Criteria's used by editors nd reporters to determine d worthiness of a news).amg dis news value is NEGATIVITY...IT has been stdied dat bad news tend to attract people dan gud news,cus only d headline gvs curiousity to the reader...so,it is everywhere,dnt blame it on nigerians

Okay shut up already....try to understand my post first!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
If she was indeed buried alive, there is a possibility that she might be alive but unconscious.

This is because

A) The grave was quite shallow....

B) The sand is quite loose, making it easier for little amount of air to pass through......

I find the soldiers' rescue/recovery attempt quite unprofessional. I don't see why it should have been recorded or if recorded, why some bits weren't edited. Editing it would preserve the dignity of the dead/dying woman and her family.

A Paramedic and an ambulance should have been on standby, to check for pulses and maybe administer chest compression should any pulse be detected.

We live in a failed state and this should be a cause of concern for good Nigerians.... The facilities I mentioned above ( of a trained paramedic and a well equipped ambulance) can't be provided because of massive corruption in our system.

RIP girl .... The Nigerian system has failed you and the justice system has also failed you..... It is likely that the perpetrators are still roaming our streets. Worse still, they might even run for electable post in several years to come.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ATMC(f): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: WELL DAYUMMMMMMM. I WONDER WHAT SHE DID IN PAST LIFE. WELL SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE NOW.
obadiah do you have emotions at all? Shiiit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by simplygreat(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2013
very very wicked. God have mercy on her poor soul and on nigerians. gals pls be very careful.evil always lurks around
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
ATMC: obadiah do you have emotions at all? Shiiit!
LOL NO. I AM A ROBOT. OF COURSE I DO cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Youngpo413: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
Things are happening.O God have mercy on your children.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ATMC(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: LOL NO. I AM A ROBOT. OF COURSE I DO cheesy
if you do then show it sometimes, everything must n't be judgement or must it now?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
ATMC: if you do then show it sometimes, everything must n't be judgement or must it now?
HEY THATS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT. JUDGEMENTS AND BLESSINGS. wink
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by texazzpete(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
cowgurl:

Would you hold your lips and shut tha hell up, you dutty promiscuous thing!

Whose fault was it that you read my post the way you did? If you didn't exchange your brain with that of a dog on heat, your reasoning won't be this myopic.

So it's only loose girls that should mind where they go and who they talk to?

SMH!! Get outta my sight you tw@t and go upgrade!

See why I said you're a m0r0n?
I pointed out your obvious imbecility in insinuating the girl was saying YES to free stuff...and you go off on a ramble about me being 'promiscuous'. How does that even relate to what I talked about?

Do you even KNOW the meaning of the word 'promiscuous'?

You need deliverance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by 3kay945(m): 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
obo_man: If she was indeed buried alive, there is a possibility that she might be alive but unconscious.

This is because

A) The grave was quite shallow....

B) The sand is quite loose, making it easier for little amount of air to pass through......

I find the soldiers' rescue/recovery attempt quite unprofessional. I don't see why it should have been recorded or if recorded, why some bits weren't edited. Editing it would preserve the dignity of the dead/dying woman and her family.

A Paramedic and an ambulance should have been on standby, to check for pulses and maybe administer chest compression should any pulse be detected.

We live in a failed state and this should be a cause of concern for good Nigerians.... The facilities I mentioned above ( of a trained paramedic and a well equipped ambulance) can't be provided because of massive corruption in our system.

RIP girl .... The Nigerian system has failed you and the justice system has also failed you..... It is likely that the perpetrators are still roaming our streets. Worse still, they might even run for electable post in several years to come.

bros, it grossly depend on TIME. i doubt if she can hold her breath more than two minutes
i think she is gone.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Cray!
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
cowgurl:

Would you hold your lips and shut tha hell up, you dutty promiscuous thing!

Whose fault was it that you read my post the way you did? If you didn't exchange your brain with that of a dog on heat, your reasoning won't be this myopic.

So it's only loose girls that should mind where they go and who they talk to?

SMH!! Get outta my sight you tw@t and go upgrade!

Wahh? I didn't know you had some rasta/yardie in you, rudegyal... shocked

Wahh ya say?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Costa2000(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2013
Heartless men.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ccsexyluv: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE [VIEWER's DISCRETION ADVISED] http://ning.it/10sdZCr
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by dederocs(m): 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
very sad indeed.
Nigerians let us desist from loving money over Values-the more we worship money,the more anarchy sordid news we will be hearing everyday.
When our old mothers and fathers in the village love money more than their sons and daughters they are promoting evil,when the people vote for evil,criminal politicians they are promoting evil.
by empowering one evil man,you have empowered 10,000 evil men.
Nigerians let us choose to support good today to see good in our Nation.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Girls please stay away from NIGERIAN male species

Do not go on a date with them cos they always have hidden evil agenda.

Do not visit their houses: it might be a gang rape set up.

Keep cool, be nice but not friendly with them: they will pour acid on you when you stop being friendly.

Keep more FEMALES than male Nigerian and your life will be longer.

Do you know why Nigerian men always blame the girl for a rape? Well 92% of them have raped a girl in their life time.

Once again stay away from Nigerian men: their heart is full of evil.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by ATMC(f): 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
obadiah777: HEY THATS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT. JUDGEMENTS AND BLESSINGS. wink
dt's what YOU see life to be all about. Was jesus's life/death judgement for his what?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Suresir: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
justwise:

Why are you so quick to draw that conclusion? What do you know about the case?
just keep quite, u r also a killer ,wicked man
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by dramendra: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
Everyone is writting girls be wise, how can a girl be wise? When a man appears in a lion in sheep clothing with many gift and caring?
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
ATMC: dt's what YOU see life to be all about. Was jesus's life/death judgement for his what?
JUDGEMENT FOR THE UNIFICATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES UNITED UNTO GOD.
Re: Nigerian Girl Molested & Buried Alive By Gang! by deltakitchen: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
THAT WAS A HORRIFIC VIDEO, HUMANS ARE DANGEROUS, HEARTLESS, AND RIDICULOUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Ibrahim Magu’s House, Kill Policeman / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling / Dose Rebecca Oluwaseunfunmi Sentenced To Death In Iraq For Attempting Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.