Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries (2469 Views)

14 African Countries Forced By France To Pay Colonial Tax / Somalia's Al-shabaab Offers Reward For Capture Of Obama / Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2013
“Somalia was isolated by the Organisation of Africa Unity because it singularly resisted the colonial boundaries. It, in return, turned its back on Africa and embraced the Middle East, the Gulf States and the Arab League.” grin

Somalia's government accused Kenya on Friday of awarding offshore oil and gas exploration blocks illegally to multinationals Total and Eni because the concessions lie in waters claimed by Somalia.

While at its formation in 1963, the Organization of African Unity (OAU) upheld as sacrosanct and inviolable boundaries as they were at independence, postcolonial conflict—such as the search for a greater Somalia, which has led to wars between Somalia and most of its neighbors—is a manifestation of the persist­ent plague of colonial boundary drawing in postcolonial Africa.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
somalia9: “Somalia was isolated by the Organisation of Africa Unity because it singularly resisted the colonial boundaries. It, in return, turned its back on Africa and embraced the Middle East, the Gulf States and the Arab League.” grin

Somalia's government accused Kenya on Friday of awarding offshore oil and gas exploration blocks illegally to multinationals Total and Eni because the concessions lie in waters claimed by Somalia.

While at its formation in 1963, the Organization of African Unity (OAU) upheld as sacrosanct and inviolable boundaries as they were at independence, postcolonial conflict—such as the search for a greater Somalia, which has led to wars between Somalia and most of its neighbors—is a manifestation of the persist­ent plague of colonial boundary drawing in postcolonial Africa.

Hey Al Shababian PIPE DREAM so you back at it again.
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 7:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Hey Al Shababian PIPE DREAM so you back at it again.
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

how is quoting from an aritcle me back again at it?
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
somalia9:

how is quoting from an aritcle me back again at it?

You do know this type of ancient bigotry would spark another Somali bashing session.grin
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 12:25am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

You do know this type of ancient bigotry would spark another Somali bashing session.grin

do you really think somalis care if a bunch of gorillas are talkin about them?
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2013
somalia9:

do you really think somalis care if a bunch of gorillas are talkin about them?

At least those "gorilla" work hard and feed there young and takes care of there families unlike Somali nomadic camel herders who rely on the same gorillas for clothes and food aid.

You sound very hungry when last have u eaten something nutritious, please while you at it take a bath and apply some deodorant because damn your people don't smell good.grin
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

At least those "gorilla" work hard and feed there young and takes care of there families unlike Somali nomadic camel herders who rely on the same gorillas for clothes and food aid.

You sound very hungry when last have u eaten something nutritious, please while you at it take a bath and apply some deodorant because damn your people don't smell good.grin

their are no somalis that rely on negroid gorillas. Just cause your american masters paid your gorilla soldiers doesnt mean somalis care for you...

unlike you gorillas the somali camel herders have managed not to get enslaved.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2013
somalia9:

their are no somalis that rely on negroid gorillas. Just cause your american masters paid your gorilla soldiers doesnt mean somalis care for you...

unlike you gorillas the somali camel herders have managed not to get enslaved.

Just for interest sake I'm not bantu, but I do take offense when backward cowards who cry for help every time there's Famine come and spew racist sh*it.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
DictatorZAR:

Just for interest sake I'm not bantu, but I do take offense when backward cowards who cry for help every time there's Famine come and spew racist sh*it.

their is only one famine in somalia for the last 40 years........and its international aid organizations( the west) and the turks who are helping. Not no gorillas who are bantu.

i dont care what you are....you are a bantu to me as i cant tell the difference between gorillas. No kindly go study your history of slavery and leave mine alone.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by panafrican(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hey somalian, you are back again with your silly jihadist views ? ? ? Go to Yemen ! we the bantu kicked your behind from Kismayo. grin
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
This is probably about the only time I would find myself in agreement with the nefarious id known as somalia9.

It is beyond doubt that the Somalis suffered more than most when the sacrosanctity of our colonial borders was enshrined in the OAU charter, for all times sake.

For the record, I suppose you need to be reminded that the OAU itself was conceived as a compromise... between the more radical Nation states in Africa at the time (Casablanca Powers) and the moderates - 'Monrovia Group' and 'Brazzaville states'.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2013
panafrican: Hey somalian, you are back again with your silly jihadist views ? ? ? Go to Yemen ! we the bantu kicked your behind from Kismayo. grin

so you think bantu soldiers who were invited by the somali government, who took a town from somali fighters means i and other somalis are going to yemen?

you have a very twisted view on politics. If anything somalis have used you to fight other somalis so less somalis would die. And if that wasn't enough the somali government has given

assylum on all fighters who denounce violence. meaning a somali guy could kill a bantu soldier and then denounce violence two weeks later. Where if he killed another somali, the somali clan would pressure the government to execute that man.

like you gorillas have all ways been, slaves is what you will continue to be. Always dying for other peoples cause, always picking the cotton and doing manual labor by force or proxy.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by panafrican(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2013
somalia9:

so you think bantu soldiers who were invited by the somali government, who took a town from somali fighters means i and other somalis are going to yemen?

you have a very twisted view on politics. If anything somalis have used you to fight other somalis so less somalis would die. And if that wasn't enough the somali government has given

assylum on all fighters who denounce violence. meaning a somali guy could kill a bantu soldier and then denounce violence two weeks later. Where if he killed another somali, the somali clan would pressure the government to execute that man.

like you gorillas have all ways been, slaves is what you will continue to be. Always dying for other peoples cause, always picking the cotton and doing manual labor by force or proxy.
Rethoric of a loser.It is not about the ordinary somalians you want to force into your violence driven religious beliefs, it is rather about your twisted al qaeda clan that should move to Yemen. You embraced the (muslim) arab league as you said, so what are you doing in the A.U then ? Go to Saudi arabia or Qatar, or further East to Bengladesh!
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 2:28am On Apr 24, 2013
panafrican:
Rethoric of a loser.It is not about the ordinary somalians you want to force into your violence driven religious beliefs, it is rather about your twisted al qaeda clan that should move to Yemen. You embraced the (muslim) arab league as you said, so what are you doing in the A.U then ? Go to Saudi arabia or Qatar, or further East to Bengladesh!

somali clan? yemen?.....you do know all somalis are the same ethnicity.....and all clans are somali and make up somali ethnicity. Also you should know that if you were in somalia only 80 years ago any somali would enslave you.....no matter their clan......and if you go to somalia today....you would be called adoon and jareer.....and probably would get killed........

its only in the narrow twisted mind of an afrocentric to want to believe that somehow somalis love ni99gers and that only a few dont and those are from yemen. lmao
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by zaandrew: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9:

their is only one famine in somalia for the last 40 years........and its international aid organizations( the west) and the turks who are helping. Not no gorillas who are bantu.

i dont care what you are....you are a bantu to me as i cant tell the difference between gorillas. No kindly go study your history of slavery and leave mine alone.

So you don't know of the millions of rands in AID SA sends to somlia.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2013
zaandrew:

zaandrew:

zaandrew:

considerin how many somali buisness men are killed every year in south africa, i wouldnt want a dime from those apes, apertheid ended too soon
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by zaandrew: 7:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9:

considerin how many somali buisness men are killed every year in south africa, i wouldnt want a dime from those apes, apertheid ended too soon

Why don't you post that number.

And we not giving it to a ungrafully american but starving people in somlia(a country you know nothing about) because they rell messed thing up for them self.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9:

Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
somalia9:

hahaha, @Andrewza have you ever been to the town of Bellville, 15 years ago it was a beautiful thriving coloured/Christian/afrikaans town, today it's the most rundown, filthiest and backward town in the whole Western Cape thanks to the huge influx of starving backward Somalians, the clinics are also full of ugly Somalian freaks ( due to inbreeding a somalian/Muslim thing). Somalians are the 1 nationals i would favour deporting. You are right my friend apartheid did end too soon, as the old government would have never allowed these starving backward sand niggers into our beautiful country.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 12:27am On Apr 27, 2013
zetdee:
hahaha, @Andrewza have you ever been to the town of Bellville, 15 years ago it was a beautiful thriving coloured/Christian/afrikaans town, today it's the most rundown, filthiest and backward town in the whole Western Cape thanks to the huge influx of backward Somalians just like what nigerians have done to hillbrow, and the clinics are full of ugly Somalia freaks ( due to inbreeding a somalian/Muslim thing). Nigerians and Somalians are the 2 nationals i would favour deporting. You are right my friend apartheid did end too soon, as the old government would have never allowed these starving backward sand niggers into our beautiful country.

calling somalis ugly is an oxymoron.....lol

but u calling somalis ugly is much more hilarious
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 27, 2013
somalia9:

calling somalis ugly is an oxymoron.....lol

but u calling somalis ugly is much more hilarious
My friend around here Somalians are the fugliest and smelliest (breath, armpits and ge.nitals YUCK) people around, What ever gave you the impression that Somalians are anything but ugly. PLEASE EXPLAIN. CAPE TOWN HOME OF THE BEAUTIFUL, and being ruined by backward Somalian sand niggers.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 1:35am On Apr 27, 2013
zetdee:
My friend around here Somalians are the fugliest and smelliest (breath, armpits and genitals YUCK) people around, What ever gave you the impression that Somalians are anything but ugly.

hard to tell with all the beuty threads of somalis around every black forum i see.

somalis are associated with beauty; as blacks are associated with slavery.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 27, 2013
somalia9:

hard to tell with all the beuty threads of somalis around every black forum i see.

HAHAHA you almost broke my ribs. So a backward sand nig.ger with an inferiority complex spends all his time on nairaland, so he can feel good when hearing the only people uglier than him say he's beautiful ( my shit smells better than your shit ) SOMALIANS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! hahahahaha FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL Backward sand nigga.

1 Like

Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 27, 2013
somalia9:

Reading through your other comments I can now see the only way to feel good about being a Somalian is looking down on negroes, ag shame, I understand BEAUTIFUL Somalian. night, night.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2013
I look down on people who look up to me. If google searches on somalis didnt bring me here, then i would t be talkin to u people

dont be upset when people who u talk about come and tell u how they feel
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by zaandrew: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2013
zetdee:
hahaha, @Andrewza have you ever been to the town of Bellville, 15 years ago it was a beautiful thriving coloured/Christian/afrikaans town, today it's the most rundown, filthiest and backward town in the whole Western Cape thanks to the huge influx of starving backward Somalians, the clinics are also full of ugly Somalian freaks ( due to inbreeding a somalian/Muslim thing). Somalians are the 1 nationals i would favour deporting. You are right my friend apartheid did end too soon, as the old government would have never allowed these starving backward sand niggers into our beautiful country.

You mean belvil as once a nice place?
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by zaandrew: 10:16am On Apr 29, 2013
somalia9: I look down on people who look up to me. If google searches on somalis didnt bring me here, then i would t be talkin to u people

But you started this and many other threads.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2013
somalia9: I look down on people who look up to me. If google searches on somalis didnt bring me here, then i would t be talkin to u people

"u" you don't know who i am. So you go on google searching for something that'll get rid of your inferiority complex, and what comes up are threads where blacks see Somalians as more "beautiful". I'm sure you must love looking down on black folks , makes being a Somalian less painfull. I advice you to love yourself without projecting your inferiority complex unto others.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 6:05am On May 01, 2013
zetdee:
"u" you don't know who i am. So you go on google searching for something that'll get rid of your inferiority complex, and what comes up are threads where blacks see Somalians as more "beautiful". I'm sure you must love looking down on black folks , makes being a Somalian less painfull. I advice you to love yourself without projecting your inferiority complex unto others.

how can i project inferiority, when you blacks are actually inferior.......tell me one thing that isnt inferior about you, looks, history, culture,
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by andrewza: 10:42am On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

how can i project inferiority, when you blacks are actually inferior.......tell me one thing that isnt inferior about you, looks, history, culture,

compared to who. And why are we talking about history. lets talk about now.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by somalia9: 11:11am On May 01, 2013
andrewza:

compared to who. And why are we talking about history. lets talk about now.

well history says a lot, but lets do talk about now.

Somalia and Ethiopia are the only two countries that have their native language as their national language.

Somalis who have gone through lack of government have come to the united states and learned english and suceeded much more than the blacks on welfare who have been here for 400 years.

Somalis dont wear weaves to look like the people who oppressed them.

yes, lets do talk about now.
Re: Somalia Challenges Colonial Boundaries by andrewza: 11:19am On May 01, 2013
somalia9:

well history says a lot, but lets do talk about now.

Somalia and Ethiopia are the only two countries that have their native language as their national language.

Somalis who have gone through lack of government have come to the united states and learned english and suceeded much more than the blacks on welfare who have been here for 400 years.

Somalis dont wear weaves to look like the people who oppressed them.

yes, lets do talk about now.

SA has there national languages english is used due to the number of different langues.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Snake Deaths Now A Murder Investigation / Nigeria Is The Giant Of Africa Facts Dont Lie / SHOCKING!! Trump Declares Joe Biden As US Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.