Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) (15572 Views)

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State / VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Throw Back Pic Of Tales By Moonlight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Policewoman(f): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bros pls are you still single cool?

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Poster, you're putting yourself in danger. Be careful
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Me recognize one of them locations.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Flygerian1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Y'all can now see where to Oil Money comes from. Bravo to the OP.
Im telling u, honestly!

Igholize: D guy dey advertise him self say e 1 show pple niger delta creeks... Oboy no dey show ur self, u 1 entise gals abi?.. Escravous work wey don finish na u tak dey show ur self
Ok2NV but YDNV?
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Op, are you married??

U look so gentle, so calm, etc.

Infact, we will like to know u better.

3 Likes

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Red-Light:
bunker things? grin lipsrsealed i like the pictures sha
see your mouth like bunker things,abeg waka

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by GOODMAN1: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'm sure you've done all you can that your employer don't see this, because it could land you in trouble BIG TIME.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by magnificentsk(m): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
grin ;DWith these pictures u have exposed us you are here by fired, by the constitution of this business in which u put hand to, your shall pay afine of 2mil to me, not to put you to jail.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by delegiwa(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
OP, good one jare! We don tire to see pix of this and that. By the way, all those wey dey tell u say u dey put yourself in danger by posting your pix and location, tell dem say we be Niger Deltans and nothing dey happen.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by pure123: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
God bless the moderator for bringing this to the front page we need to celebrate ourselves and not only nigerian stars.....nice pix @op
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
invectives: More pix from d creek.
That's LoneStar 205. Bro, take am easy o!
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by emdafe: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
Sir R-----, good to see you on NL, great pix, better than the Tonto and Kim, you gat swag
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice to see a hard working gentleman doing his thing . . . Good One, bro

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by toluxa1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
These nairaland girls no dey shame ooo, see dia mouth like "are you married?", "are you single?", "we will like to know you"...kai kai kai, Oga ooo, women ehn, and most of them have boyfriends ooo.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by tyson55(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice one op, may God continue to protect you.

2 Likes

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by causewahala: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
sauer:
That's LoneStar 205. Bro, take am easy o!

Thought I recognized it, which is why I asked if its SPDC location!
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
D poster is cute.......*am winking*

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
just be careful, kidnappers dey now o.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by delors(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
That third picture come be like say u wan kidnap oyel staff... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by basadenet: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2013
Which camp you dey? Tompolo or Asari Dokubo? abeg wen you dey retun make you bring plenty refined products for me and if possible 1 AK41.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by jidewin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
invectives: Recently Photos of Wizkid drinking moet and lazing about,did find its way to the Frontpage.making way for a pic taken in SA by a nairalander to grace frontpage too.the hard working nigerians in this country say we need to Celebrate and be proud of what we have.

It Shouldnt always be Wizkids drank,Tonto dike's Hair,Jim Iyke's pants on FP.
Big boy..making some moneh....enjoy cos its your time my bruv.Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by oduz: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Kudos to OP & mode

Insightful post on a potentially great country

The Land is Green cool
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by vitality22(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
Bros, please give us more of those pictures from the creeks, am honestly loving it.. Thanks man
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by hightechIT: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
invectives: Recently Photos of Wizkid drinking moet and lazing about,did find its way to the Frontpage.making way for a pic taken in SA by a nairalander to grace frontpage too.the hard working nigerians in this country say we need to Celebrate and be proud of what we have.

It Shouldnt always be Wizkids drank,Tonto dike's Hair,Jim Iyke's pants on FP.

Nice picture.... Looks like TEBIDABA LOCATION in Bayelsa...lovely!!!
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by eaglechild: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
sanb: Hi5 Gurl you got it…In fact, Gbam!!! And he's not even asking us to rate his looks; rather he's showing us what it's like to be in the oil field; to me, that’s EPIC.....
toluxa1: These nairaland girls no dey shame ooo, see dia mouth like "are you married?", "are you single?", "we will like to know you"...kai kai kai, Oga ooo, women ehn, and most of them have boyfriends ooo.
sanb: Hi5 Gurl you got it…In fact, Gbam!!! And he's not even asking us to rate his looks; rather he's showing us what it's like to be in the oil field; to me, that’s EPIC.....

Nawa oh
See all the girls running amock because of potential oil money.
Raining priases of all sorts on the fortunate guy.
Assuming he took a picture of himself teaching in a rural primary school, how many of you would have called him fine boy?
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by ajetunblog(m): 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
lmao ooo,you not scared of niger delta niggaz

http://ajetun..com
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Oballer: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
Nice Photos...meanwhile when are you coming back to town.,..i think we have to meet...also forward to me the address of your boss or family member that we can forward the ransom letter to...thanks...will be waiting to hear from you ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
invectives: @Freiburger,Nigeria is a Beauty.
@ honeric,check out the boat house.(Accomodation).its kinda like a 2star hotel.satellite tv,hot water shower,breakfast,lunch (africana & continental),dinner and all those Tea breaks.no mosquito nets required.

Lord knows I love the boat house!! kiss

Does this really exist? embarassed
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Fhemmmy: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2013
O'baller:
Nice Photos...meanwhile when are you coming back to town.,..i think we have to meet...also forward to me the address of your boss or family member that we can forward the ransom letter to...thanks...will be waiting to hear from you ... grin grin grin grin

You better be careful of what is said online, cos if anything happened to that dude, you will be the first to be arrested even if you know nothing about it . . .
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by invectives(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
emdafe: Sir R-----, good to see you on NL, great pix, better than the Tonto and Kim, you gat swag

Dafeeeee how far!!!.long tym.my broda from anoda moda of life.
Re: Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) by Inik(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Cool pics....it is not easy working under these conditions at the creeks, the only compensation is that the Oil companies pay well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / Who Owns Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki Lagos? / How Many Triangles Are There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.