Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal (10535 Views)

Abba Kyari Meets Ambode After The Rescue Of Kidnapped Lagos Schoolgirls / Buhari Names Gbemisola Saraki As Otuoke University Council Chairman / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
May be a stunt cos politicians can do anything for power! Wish him lucky escape if its for real sha and hope he use his second chance at life for a better development of his lg

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by georjay(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
hummm two tinz are involved here...tz eida real or planned..y is he hammering on pdp led govt of not providing jobs...the acn state govt can not also provide jobs abi...humm well anyhow.E GO BE
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by AMossley(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=basadenet][/quote]
touching
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by jacobdammy: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2013
greall1: .
hahahaha!!!! I reserved my comment!!!
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by AMossley(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
Fishout: l'm not blame those guys,lt is our leaders fault. UNEMPLOYMENT
why should they take laws into their hands so I AM BLAME THEM
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by onyianyi(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
only two days and you are crying woes, what of the millions that you have confined to abject poverty since birth? acn/cpc/anpp/apga/lp and others are saints and only PDP is the devil. This is just the beginning of the revolution unless all of you change and face reality. All the so called political parties in Nigeria are the same bunch of corrupt thieves. I don't succumb to evil tactics as a means of survival, but I'm quite sure that not everyone can bear this for long. The kidnappers gave you a message and instead of delivering the message you are here playing politics, do what they told you or just wait for their return.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by MAITEMA(m): 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
I cry for my country. The saying "One day the poor will have nothing left to feed on but the rich" is becoming a reality in Nigeria. I do not subscribe to youths taking to crime and taking the law into their hands but reality is truly beginning to set in.

I thought they said Lagos is safe? We are all worried and scared stiff.
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by mymadam(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
The Truth, The Whole Truth, and Nothing But The Truth? I would've thought that this should be a humanitarian thing. It appears to have taken a political path! Well, The Supreme Master knows the truth. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by otokx(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2013
MAITEMA: I cry for my country. The saying "One day the poor will have nothing left to feed on but the rich" is becoming a reality in Nigeria. I do not subscribe to youths taking to crime and taking the law into their hands but reality is truly beginning to set in.

I thought they said Lagos is safe? We are all worried and scared stiff.

A poor man cannot own an AK47
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by jigawatts(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
femi4: How far with your Dad, any news about him? has he be found? Its almost a year now

Bros,
NO DEVELOPMENT OOOOOO
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by hajieazi(m): 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
“I don’t use security details; I have never used security details. I am not too sure if it will change now. I believe in God’s protection, I work for the poor and believe that the prayers of those people will save me. I made my mind that if I work for the people they will pray for me. It is a stronger power.”

2015....... God should give us men of character, who'll truly serve this nation.
Great men like Bola Ige, M.K.O Abiola and Gani Fawehinmi....my mentor.

We shall surely cross this long bridge of failure, maladministration and corruption to a NEW ERA of development, transparency and service to our fatherland. I'll surely be part of it. YES!!!!!! I BELIEVE.
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by GarbaAudu: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
Afam4eva: This story seems like a farce to me. It seems like something that was orchestrated by a certain party to make the other party look bad. Instead of him to be thanking God for his life, he's playing politics with the situation. Btw, this is the by far the best kidnapping script that i've read. I hope the movie is released soonest.
At least he did not revealed the kidnappers tribe, despite quoting their vehicle registration plate number.
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Ezekwesiri04(m): 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2013
If only people like IBB and Danjuma can be kidnaped. grin[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by hajieazi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
ednut1: i lived in ejigbo from 1994 to 2005, my papa house still dey der, dat area has rarely seen govt impact since, bad roads, shitty schools,DONT BE DECEIVED THIS LOOKS LIKE A PLANNED STUNT, AIMED AT GETTIN PUBLIC SYMPATHY AND DISSIN PDD AND PREPARING HIM FOR HIS NEXT POST, WICH IS EIDA COMMISIONER OR SENATOR, i know dis dude and he is damn cunny, dats how dey gave him best chairman in lag, ejigbo of 1994 is still d same no development, YEYE ROLLING

Hmmmmmmmm... true talk my brother.
There should be an online forum to access developmental projects in our various local govt. The truth is, some of these local govt chairmen celebrate and consider the completion of a council staff canteen as an achievement. EJIGBO LCDA is an example. Whereas, some young chaps like that of APAPA LGA is busy pursing tranformational projects in his council area. 80% of the council chairmen are not doing well.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by jacobs123(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
ednut1: i lived in ejigbo from 1994 to 2005, my papa house still dey der, dat area has rarely seen govt impact since, bad roads, shitty schools,DONT BE DECEIVED THIS LOOKS LIKE A PLANNED STUNT, AIMED AT GETTIN PUBLIC SYMPATHY AND DISSIN PDD AND PREPARING HIM FOR HIS NEXT POST, WICH IS EIDA COMMISIONER OR SENATOR, i know dis dude and he is damn cunny, dats how dey gave him best chairman in lag, ejigbo of 1994 is still d same no development, YEYE ROLLING

I lived in Ejigbo and I'm almost sure this was staged. This guy who has done nothing but keeps getting awards is talking about his service to the poor. The street he lives on is not graded not to talk of being tarred likewise the whole Ejigbo and Ori-Oke area and he can blame PDP for his kidnap. I used to hope that ACN will offer some hope to Nigeria but each passing day since the 2011 election, I now fear ACN more than PDP because they have control of the Press and no one says bad about them.
Thank God for this man's life but the story get as he be and sounds like it was staged.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by akinshivic(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
Welcome back........a dog that went to Lion's den and came back safe and sound !
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
jacobs123:

I lived in Ejigbo and I'm almost sure this was staged. This guy who has done nothing but keeps getting awards is talking about his service to the poor. The street he lives on is not graded not to talk of being tarred likewise the whole Ejigbo and Ori-Oke area and he can blame PDP for his kidnap. I used to hope that ACN will offer some hope to Nigeria but each passing day since the 2011 election, I now fear ACN more than PDP because they have control of the Press and no one says bad about them.
Thank God for this man's life but the story get as he be and sounds like it was staged.
u dey mind d man, ailegun road and dat bucknor side dey neva see am tar, d yeye man man build toilet near nepa field use am win award. make him go sleep jare, watched in on tv narratin his "ordeal" not convinced, dey are graduates, dem cook indomie for me, d car na anambra registered, mr man go sleep, d dude was once tinubu press sec, him sabi stunts wella yeye

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
hajieazi:

Hmmmmmmmm... true talk my brother.
There should be an online forum to access developmental projects in our various local govt. The truth is, some of these local govt chairmen celebrate and consider the completion of a council staff canteen as an achievement. EJIGBO LCDA is an example. Whereas, some young chaps like that of APAPA LGA is busy pursing tranformational projects in his council area. 80% of the council chairmen are not doing well.
d guy build public toilet use am win best lcda chairman grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by ipasco: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
YOUR FOOLISHNESS SURPASSES MY IMAGINATION
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by opetiti: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
God Bless you
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by samtoye(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2013
I have mixed feelings about this whole kidnap episode, from an angle i would say i am happy if government officials can be kidnapped more often then the position would not be enticing and anybody that would be there would be very careful to be good. My second angle comes from the adage "He who breeds a mad dog within his compound to chase away outside thieves,one day the mad dog would turn on him and eventually bite the owner"....If we rejoice that rich people are being kidnapped, except you pray wealth never comes to your family because it would be a matter of time before you fall victims too. Unemployment is not an excuse for crime, as far as honest people are still surviving so therefore we must erase that mentality that crime is the only way out. Remember nothing done is without reward, if you do the crime be ready to do the time if caught or worse still be dispatched to the great beyond!
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by obisage(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2013
why must every issue in Nigeria be politicised and attribued to PDP
and GEJ led Government
I am not a PDP fan but we should be factual sometimes

no reason is good enough to engage in crime of any sort
i know countries that are less developed than Nigeria and also have low crime rate

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by debtech(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2013
Na wa ooo!!!
Where are we going in these country.
May God help us all.
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by ugoezeb(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2013
Seconded. Dis story sounded like a nollywood script. I feel dt d whole kidnap story is a planned stunt to gain public sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by rhymz(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
This whols story sound very very preposterous and staged. Kidnappers cooking indomie and washing your clothes? Kidnappers worrying about social issues to you after they had earlier told him somebody had paid for his life? This kind chatty kidnappers na wa o. . . They shot at his SUV while his driver was trying to make an escape, driver came out of the car and just ran away without being shot, wow
Your eyes with tightly blindfolded with a piece of clothes yet you knew the room you slept in had AK-47 everywhere. And then he went political blaming the PDP government. . . This guy is a dramatist walahi

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
rhymz: This whols story sound very very preposterous and staged. Kidnappers cooking indomie and washing your clothes? Kidnappers worrying about social issues to you after they had earlier told him somebody had paid for his life? This kind chatty kidnappers na wa o. . . They shot at his SUV while his driver was trying to make an escape, driver came out of the car and just ran away without being shot, wow
Your eyes with tightly blindfolded with a piece of clothes yet you knew the room you slept in had AK-47 everywhere. And then he went political blaming the PDP government. . . This guy is a dramatist walahi

He's a politician and a member of ACN-APC a party like others with so many dramatis-personae!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2013
Afam4eva: This story seems like a farce to me. It seems like something that was orchestrated by a certain party to make the other party look bad. Instead of him to be thanking God for his life, he's playing politics with the situation. Btw, this is the by far the best kidnapping script that i've read. I hope the movie is released soonest.
If you don't believe the story wait until it happens to you or your relatives. I've always observed your posts it seems you are one of the worst tribalist we have in this forum. Abi no be ya people de do kidnapping work?
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Smooyis(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2013
Thank u Jesus Christ.
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by lastpage: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2013
76Naira: You still have the presence of mind to point political fingers. Be it PDP or AC or non partisan office holders, we need to fix Nigeria.
It's just a name what Nigeria has turned into.

I am NOT a fan of PDP (nest of Killers) in anyway but this Mr. Bamigbetan has just made a nuisance of himself..... by converting and making "Political insinuations" of his story.

While l feel sympathy for him, for being kidnapped, l totally reject his purile attempt to "make political gains' out of this!

But if that is what he wants to do (and it is obvious!)
then maybe we need to take a second look at his story:

1.) According to him, he was coming from "his leader" Bola Tinubu's place, right?

2.) Is it far-fetched to assume that "all this kidnap drama" was planned and hatched, just to discredit the 'Opposition' PDP?

3.) Since the "only fall-out" of the Kidnap, was to lambast and heap the blame on PDP government, we can conjecture that it was actually BAT that sent Kidnappers after him (with his consent or not) so that they can tell us the story the kidnap victim is telling us now!

4.) Need l remind Mr. Bamigbetan that PDP has NEVER ruled Lagos since inception. It is ACN, ACN and maybe APC (next) that has been in charge of Lagos, why have they not SOLVE the unemployment problem of just Lagos State alone, by now?

5.) Can Mr. Bamigbetan tell us if it was OBJ or Yar Ardua or even "Jona-dull" that looted the coffers of lagos State? Was it those people that stole Lagos, dry .. and used our money to acquire all the Government properties and choice buildings in Lagos? Was It Jona-dull's PDP that bought all the houses on Osborne Road, in Ikoyi-Lagos or was it Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT)?

6.) Can he regale us with whether it was PDP that collects over half of every LGA quaterly allocation (from the Fed.Govt) and convert it for personal use, using threat of impeachment or balckmail?

7.) Was it PDP that loaned our money to a "front company" (LCC), repaired an already existing Lekki Road and put tolls on it, not minding that there are poor people who live along that road and have no other exit route, than to pay his astrobomical, extortionist Toll-fees .... while the Hotel he used our stolen money to build, is just exempt from the Toll, judging by the location of the Toll -gates!

8.) And you yourself, Mr. Bamigbetan, apart from "mouthing around" with your Kidnappers, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR EJIGBO SINCE YOU CAME INTO OFFICE? Name the schools you built, name the street roads you repaired or constructed, tell us about pipe-borne water and how you costructed drainage gutter in Ejigbo ... or is it not that dusty and smelly Ejigbo, littered with over-sized puddles that we are talking about, huh?

Anyway, we know Both ACN/APC (or whatever they decide to call themselves) ... and PDP, are two sides of the same "criminal" COIN!

My prayer is that Mr. Bamigbetan does not experience the "real kidnap" or wrath of the masses whose heritage and patrimony, his "Oga at the Top" (BAT), have been stealing
If and when he does, he wont come back to tell us "political stories" naah!

Lastpage!

BTW: I detest PDP like l detest Leeches ..but Tinubu as an individual, is worse than OBJ, Jona-dull and IBB rolled into one! The "paid" attack-Dogs of BAT can start doing "their work" and earn their filthy lucre, l have said my own

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 23, 2013
Fishout: l'm not blame those guys,lt is our leaders fault. UNEMPLOYMENT
you're not blame them indeed

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by walesho(m): 3:34am On Apr 23, 2013

I lived in Ejigbo too, you are damn right
Re: Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal by Dosoq(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2013
dis guy is a cunny n a big fool,i'm so sure he staged al dis,i reside in ejigbo.EJIGBO has been as it were from God's creation,no lite,(muddy clay roads)very bad roads,no drainage,no development AT all,2 crown it all,even his so called street,IWA MIMO,tel him 2 upload d street's pix,let alone d whole area,yet,he got an award as d best L.G.chairman,all he's seeking 4 is fame n sympathy,he's presently doing powerline road,i'm so very sure its an excuse 4 him nt 2 complete it,ABOVE ALL,BAMIGBETA,SOONEST,U WIL SOW WAT U AV REAPED.KIP IT UP,USELESS CHAIRMAN SPENDING HIS 6TH YR N NO IMPROVEMNET

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Deputy Will Oversee The Work Ministry – Dapo Abiodun / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Buhari Cautions Against Divisive Comments / Anambra Man, Emmanuel Nwafor Arrested Over Attack On Ajali Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.