Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission (42032 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Cv Submission For Entry Level Recruitment Graduate / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 22, 2013
amanatulah: Were do you guys get the vancancy details?
see jamb question ooo, if u won apply, do.. If not then pass

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Humphreydis(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
Mi-gurl:

Thanks for this but which one do you think someone in the east should submit CV to?
........hahahahaha.....cloz ur eyes nd pick one!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 22, 2013
i think the job posting was gotten from naijahotjobs. . .the email has been returning mails back because they have stopped it from recieving. The have probably reached their maximum intake. Besides, I am kind of skeptical if the posting is for graduate entry level position cos I have a couple a friends undergoing their trainee programme in portharcourt. It is a four month intensive training, test and exams programme is core banking and finance, Law, accounting and spreadsheet package of the bank. Their training is so intense and highly competetive, it is when you come out in the first 5 or 10 that you are chosen. During the training they are paid an allowance of 50k every month but when they get fully employed, starting salary is between 250-300k. GTB pays the highest amongst all the Nigerian banks followed closely by First bank and Diamond. I know a friend that went through thesame four month trainee programme in Diamond bank, he just started collecting his salary, 200k....thats why every man they rush...these guys compete with oil firms, gba be.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Latifahed: 11:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
anitank: just sent to all of them grin grin grin

Thanks LATIFAHEAD
lool ur welcome
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2013
by the way, I just sent my cv via the training@gtbank.com address and got an immediate electronically generated notification msg from gtbank that my email had been recieved and they will get back to me in 24hours.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Make una dey send una CV, your hear grin

The people they will take have already received their appointment letters 2 weeks ago.

As for you guys that did NIM exams and received your certificates recently, your journey just dey begin. Una go see weeeen sad

WHEN WE WERE DOING OCCUPYNIGERIA, YOU GUYS WERE TROOPING TO MKO SQUARE TO DANCE TERRI G AND TUBABA JAMS.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by NwokikeADAEZE: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2013
I submitted just now and got a reply from them in regards to my reference number. Thanks guys and I pray it become successful
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rozayx5(m): 4:41am On Apr 23, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by AroOkigbo(m): 5:24am On Apr 23, 2013
dridowu: Best job is self employed
As in hawking CHEWING STICK, RAT KILLER and "OTAA-PIA-PIA"?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by sammyyoung2(m): 6:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Sent 2 all thrice.....and a got 3 replies, and a call to come resume d next day......dia fada

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by MekT(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2013
sammy.young:
Sent 2 all thrice.....and a got 3 replies, and a call to come resume d next day......dia fada

Oga pass me dat JAZZ abeg!!!!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Soso990240(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2013
pDude: Make una dey send una CV, your hear grin

The people they will take have already received their appointment letters 2 weeks ago.

As for you guys that did NIM exams and received your certificates recently, your journey just dey begin. Una go see weeeen sad

WHEN WE WERE DOING OCCUPYNIGERIA, YOU GUYS WERE TROOPING TO MKO SQUARE TO DANCE TERRI G AND TUBABA JAMS.
na so u go de mumu,ur friends go get work finish..isi azu.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Soso990240(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2013
Madcow: THIS IS A SCAM... TO APPLY, YOU HAVE TO CREATE A PROFILE ON THE GTBANK WEBSITE... CAREERS.... iRECRUITMENT PORTAL...
evrythng na scam 4 ur eyey dats why u ar still jobles.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by anitank(f): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2013
LOL @ dis thread. Psychiatric paients on the loose
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by anitank(f): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2013
Did I hear someone say Diamond Bank pays 200k o fresh gradutes?? That's one fat lie oga
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by stylesco: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2013
They had an exam for some peeps last week.
A friend of mine told me he was supervising the exam but I didn't ask if it was for entry graduates.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2013
anitank: Did I hear someone say Diamond Bank pays 200k o fresh gradutes?? That's one fat lie oga
yeah they do....i have a friend that is presently working for them now...he went through their graduate trainee programme that lasted for about 3months. He is not your front desk-give out cash banker o....i am talking of core staff.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 8:06am On Apr 23, 2013
style$co:
They had an exam for some peeps last week.
A friend of mine told me he was supervising the exam but I didn't ask if it was for entry graduates.
it appears they are doing it in batches, I have a friend that is currently undergoing their graduate trainee programme in PH, as I write, we are still chatting on whatsapp. They write tests and exams almost every end of the week, it is like a degree award training programme with very well established professionals and academics lecturing and giving them life exams of big company accounts for them to balance. It is fiercly competetive as according to him, you have to be in the first 10 to be considered for emplotment

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Madcow(m): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2013
Has anyone gotten any feedback?? i think the response from the training email address is automated. To apply for the Graduate Program follow this link

https://selfservice1.gtbank.com:4443/OA_HTML/RF.jsp?function_id=14296&resp_id=23350&resp_appl_id=800&security_group_id=0&lang_code=US&params=4i6-GqDUuyCAq8qGk8z3LjqziLKxVJYVFVWXogPijaTOXw3VuikvAwkMVplBlMn2

Hope this helps...
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2013
Just submitted mine now and received a mail containing a reference number and another mail telling me to submit my CV via their website. Please, who got the same mail? Let me know. Thanks.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by arinzehappines(f): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2013
U can use dis email 4 dat GTbank ojinika.onyeabo@gtbank.com
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2013
Annaïs: Just submitted mine now and received a mail containing a reference number and another mail telling me to submit my CV via their website. Please, who got the same mail? Let me know. Thanks.
i did too but cant seem to find where on their site one can send the cv
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bizguru000: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2013
Any updates?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bayus2003(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
rhymz: i think the job posting was gotten from naijahotjobs. . .the email has been returning mails back because they have stopped it from recieving. The have probably reached their maximum intake. Besides, I am kind of skeptical if the posting is for graduate entry level position cos I have a couple a friends undergoing their trainee programme in portharcourt. It is a four month intensive training, test and exams programme is core banking and finance, Law, accounting and spreadsheet package of the bank. Their training is so intense and highly competetive, it is when you come out in the first 5 or 10 that you are chosen. During the training they are paid an allowance of 50k every month but when they get fully employed, starting salary is between 250-300k. GTB pays the highest amongst all the Nigerian banks followed closely by First bank and Diamond. I know a friend that went through thesame four month trainee programme in Diamond bank, he just started collecting his salary, 200k....thats why every man they rush...these guys compete with oil firms, gba be.
first Bank pays the most...wonder were u get your info from undecided
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2013
bayus_2003: [color=#006600][/color]first Bank pays the most...wonder were u get your info from undecided
GTbank pays the most not first bank.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bayus2003(m): 8:53am On Apr 23, 2013
rhymz: GTbank pays the most not first bank.
[color=#006600][/color] won't argue with you. Just go make your findings properly shikena
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2013
bayus_2003: [color=#006600][/color] won't argue with you. Just go make your findings properly shikena
I dont deal with findings, i jave people working there and I know what they earn.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 9:00am On Apr 23, 2013
Madcow: Has anyone gotten any feedback?? i think the response from the training email address is automated. To apply for the Graduate Program follow this link

https://selfservice1.gtbank.com:4443/OA_HTML/RF.jsp?function_id=14296&resp_id=23350&resp_appl_id=800&security_group_id=0&lang_code=US&params=4i6-GqDUuyCAq8qGk8z3LjqziLKxVJYVFVWXogPijaTOXw3VuikvAwkMVplBlMn2

Hope this helps...
@rhymz, use the above link. Though it showed an error message after I registered maybe it's better to try with a computer because I used my phone. please inform me if yours goes through.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 9:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Annaïs:
@rhymz, use the above link. Though it showed an error message after I registered maybe it's better to try with a computer because I used my phone. please inform me if yours goes through.

thanks dear...it did go through but most of the links wont highlight and the whole thing is kind of confusing to use. Did you succeed in using it to send the CV?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2013
rhymz: thanks dear...it did go through but most of the links wont highlight and the whole thing is kind of confusing to use. Did you succeed in using it to send the CV?
No, I didn't succeed.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2013
arinze_happines: U can use dis email 4 dat GTbank ojinika.onyeabo@gtbank.com
Thanks. Did you get any response because I didn't.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 9:22am On Apr 23, 2013
Annaïs:
No, I didn't succeed.
I had thesame problem. But guess what? I sent my CV last night using the training@gtbank email addy, i got the mail for the ref no only but nothing about going to any site for submission but when I use my other email address to send my cv to dsame gtbank email i sent to last night, i got two msg. Is it possible it has to do with timing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Nwosu Fined £45k For Telling A Lady 'I Like What I See’ During Interview / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.