Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission (42011 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Cv Submission For Entry Level Recruitment Graduate / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2013
rhymz: I had thesame problem. But guess what? I sent my CV last night using the training@gtbank email addy, i got the mail for the ref no only but nothing about going to any site for submission but when I use my other email address to send my cv to dsame gtbank email i sent to last night, i got two msg. Is it possible it has to do with timing?
I think so. Getting confused.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2013
Annaïs:
I think so. Getting confused.
yeah cos if you look at it, the msg about going to their website started this morning. And It was this morning I sent my Cv the 2nd time with my other email. The email i used in sending my CV last night is yet to recieve any mail notidying me to go to their website to submit. I am guessing the have probably reached their max
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by OuchDaddy(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2013
Kassidy4luv: I av been trying to submit my CV on recruitment@gtbank.com, bt d mail keep bouncing . v anyone been able to submit his CV
Send the CV to the main domain mail dat d was sent as. Bounce back wenu sent d mail using recruitment@gtbank.com....the main mail to send ur CV to is thor@gtbank.com ...! The will automatically send u a mail confirming receipent of ur CV wit ur NUMBER...! Bless
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by blanco56(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2013
Nwokike ADAEZE: I submitted just now and got a reply from them in regards to my reference number. Thanks guys and I pray it become successful
Pls which of †ђξ addresses did u submit to? Reply ASAP
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Gombs(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2013
Sent mine to training@gtbank.com...got my response sharp sharp

Confirm d spelling sha.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by ktqueeny: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2013
send to training@gtbank.com
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by OluchiUmelo(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls guys, wot did u use as d subject of d mail? Pls reply ASAP
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2013
Oluchi Umelo: Pls guys, wot did u use as d subject of d mail? Pls reply ASAP
my Cv
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by networkrecharg: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2013
are hard copies accepted? and where and culd dey be submited?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by emydedon: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2013
i got a mail dat i should submit cv on their website.Has anyone done that and how did u do it
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Abiolabalogun(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2013
I got my ref no nw wat shuld I expect next
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Migurl: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2013
sammy.young:
Sent 2 all thrice.....and a got 3 replies, and a call to come resume d next day......dia fada
Hahahaha Sammy yours is the worst oooo cheesy shocked
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Migurl: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=Ouch_Daddy]
Send the CV to the main domain mail dat d was sent as. Bounce back wenu sent d mail using recruitment@gtbank.com....the main mail to send ur CV to is thor@gtbank.com ...! The will automatically send u a mail confirming receipent of ur CV wit ur NUMBER...! Bless[/quote
Sent to thor@gtbank.com but it bounced back.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by anitank(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Am beginning to think the whole gtb recruitment ad was a sham. First the mails were bouncing back, then some were geting notifications and reference numbers and others weren't. Someone on here even said they called him to come resume work after he sent multiple emails to them grin

I think its time to move on....maybe they have even sent out employment letters and we are here killing ourselves.

Let's be opimistic however and never lose hope. Many other big companies will still recruit and not be shady about it.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by fabregas04(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
I sent mine as well, to all d mails, bt got a response dat provided my REF No. Guess it shld be frm "training@gtbank.com"
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by otunoba1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
rhymz: i think the job posting was gotten from naijahotjobs. . .the email has been returning mails back because they have stopped it from recieving. The have probably reached their maximum intake. Besides, I am kind of skeptical if the posting is for graduate entry level position cos I have a couple a friends undergoing their trainee programme in portharcourt. It is a four month intensive training, test and exams programme is core banking and finance, Law, accounting and spreadsheet package of the bank. Their training is so intense and highly competetive, it is when you come out in the first 5 or 10 that you are chosen. During the training they are paid an allowance of 50k every month but when they get fully employed, starting salary is between 250-300k. GTB pays the highest amongst all the Nigerian banks followed closely by First bank and Diamond. I know a friend that went through thesame four month trainee programme in Diamond bank, he just started collecting his salary, 200k....thats why every man they rush...these guys compete with oil firms, gba be.

Lolzzzz..........What a display of industry ignorance! Please note it is wrong to make such conclusions based on what you are told by your friends. Now, your corrections:

GTBank hires you only if @ the end of the 4months training programme you make a cummulative score of 65% and above as would be stated on your Training school offer letter and NOT the top 5 or 10.

GTBank is NOT the highest paying in the industry but among the industry top 3. (FBN and DBN)

Banker's remuneration dont in any way compete with oil firms with the exceptions of SMs and above.

Warm regards,

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
otun oba:

Lolzzzz..........What a display of industry ignorance! Please note it is wrong to make such conclusions based on what you are told by your friends. Now, your corrections:

GTBank hires you only if @ the end of the 4months training programme you make a cummulative score of 65% and above as would be stated on your Training school offer letter and NOT the top 5 or 10.

GTBank is NOT the highest paying in the industry but among the industry top 3. (FBN and DBN)

Banker's remuneration dont in any way compete with oil firms with the exceptions of SMs and above.

Warm regards,

You are a cocky fool sounding for sounding so insulting. Who you wan form for? Couldn't you have made your point without sounding like you have got a pea-size brain?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Lewenski12(m): 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2013
Latifahed: Hi guys ,got this info from the other gtbank thread.hope it helps recruitment@gtbank.com
caleb.odum@gtbank.com
funso.tooki@gtbank.com
training@gtbank.com
haruna.musa@gtbank.com
funmilayo.olubodun@gtbank.com
Well, my cv was sent succesfully, dey sent a mail containin a reference number and saying wud be contacted within 24 hrs. Then I got a mail from d funso.tooki above sayin I shud submit @ their site. So yall avin problems sendin can just got to dia site directly.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lewenski12:
Well, my cv was sent succesfully, dey sent a mail containin a reference number and saying wud be contacted within 24 hrs. Then I got a mail from d funso.tooki above sayin I shud submit @ their site. So yall avin problems sendin can just got to dia site directly.
may be you should go to their site, submit there and tell us how u did it
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Lewenski12(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2013
rhymz: i did too but cant seem to find where on their site one can send the cv
Same here.. Tot it was cos I chkd using a mobile fone.. Didn't see any file chooser to upload cv on. cry
Same here.. Tot it was cos I chkd using a mobile fone.. Didn't see any file chooser to upload cv on.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Lewenski12(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2013
Same here.. Tot it was cos I chkd using a mobile fone.. Didn't see any file chooser to upload cv on. cry
Same here.. Tot it was cos I chkd using a mobile fone.. Didn't see any file chooser to upload cv on. (._.)
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Achuamaokwa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
i sent mine last nite using trainnig@gtbank.com and i received a ref no immediately. am praying to God that am called.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2013
Lewenski12:
Same here.. Tot it was cos I chkd using a mobile fone.. Didn't see any file chooser to upload cv on. (._.)
lol. . .exactly!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by valorlking55: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
[s][/s] good
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by dridowu: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Aro Okigbo:
As in hawking CHEWING STICK, RAT KILLER and "OTAA-PIA-PIA"?
but dy are happy dan u saying yes sir . Co-operate Slave
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by crownie(m): 12:30am On Apr 24, 2013
please when submitting, is there any need for a cover letter?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kalunomics(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2013
crownie: please when submitting, is there any need for a cover letter?
please, someone should answer this question
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by MissOpe(f): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2013
Achuamaokwa: i sent mine last nite using trainnig@gtbank.com and i received a ref no immediately. am praying to God that am called.

Called gini, didn't u get a mail from them that u should submit ur c.v to their website?....
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by moneyhungry(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2013
naija n confusion ...
gtb, which way na?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by slushia(f): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2013
na only cv una dey send abi una dey write application letter join?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by crownie(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2013
Please has anyone been able to upload his/her cv on their website? If yes, pls how did u do it? Cos I got a mail to submit to their website.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.