Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Gtbank 2013 CV Submission - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission (42022 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / Cv Submission For Entry Level Recruitment Graduate / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kunlefox(m): 6:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Lekanleo,Omidan answered..the invite was by mail
rhymz: I already registered last nyt at their Irecruit platform and have already sent my cv vie the emails. I used two different emails to send the CVs, the first one got only ref no msg while the 2nd one got both the ref msg and tooki. Guy msg. . You think they will call?
That's the thing, I don't understand how they upload cv on that site,that was what I was ranting about till I got these emails to send the cv...I got a ref number before the man replied. Did you include your cover letter? if you did, be positive they will call!
And I also met their staff at this career fair,I submitted my cv there too but they replied after this mail and stuff!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
kunle fox: @Lekanleo,Omidan answered..the invite was by mail

That's the thing, I don't understand how they upload cv on that site,that was what I was ranting about till I got these emails to send the cv...I got a ref number before the man replied. Did you include your cover letter? if you did, be positive they will call!
And I also met their staff at this career fair,I submitted my cv there too but they replied after this mail and stuff!
is there any need for cover letter? Did not include that. . . I don't think at this stage, a cover letter is important. When is the deadline for submission anyway?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by buklan: 7:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
if u are sending ur cv to any coy, always attach ur cover letter. companies dont care wat u thk. they want pple dat will do it right. always do it right. weda they ask for a cover letter or not.... attach ur cover. its safer.

rhymz: is there any need for cover letter? Did not include that. . . I don't think at this stage, a cover letter is important. When is the deadline for submission anyway?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by chitexy: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
You guys are just good. I sent mail to all email in this thread but I received mail from the tooks folk asking me to send my cv online. But this GT people are funny o, the career path redirect to their mobile sh*t. I am hopeful since others had been scheduled for test. Abi una use another way to apply? Let us know o
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by omidan21: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
@kunle foxx,I am sorta bothered this is lookin kinda weird we are just only 5 are we even up to that sef that has received a refer for the test.io feel by now people ought to ve started bombarding dis thread with news of the test assesment.what's really happening.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by adelerolan(m): 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
hustla: they sent me dis yesterday...

Dear oludolamuonimole,

Thank you for contacting Guaranty Trust Bank plc. This is to acknowledge receipt of your e-mail captioned ''My CV'' to which the reference number ##1192081## has been assigned .

You will receive a response to this mail within 24 hours

havent gotten any response since when i applied yesterday morning...

Hi bro, pls note that whenever you are sent a reference number, it is taken that you have mailed as a customer and compalining or requesting for a service for your account. So the cv you sent may not be treated, for your own good, pls look for alternative means to send your cv....and consider the previous application you submitted void, am only explaining this so you can act fast.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by adelerolan(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
To those who successfully applied or created an account on the 'irecruitment' site, please kindly copy the irecruitment page address I.e weblink and paste for us on here cos a lot of peeps are finding it difficult to get the link, will be very much appreciated
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Princesszoe: 3:52am On Apr 27, 2013
Exactly @ adele, we need the addy to be pasted here so that we can do the needful. Please kunle , rhyms and co, assist us.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bayus2003(m): 5:28am On Apr 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by chitexy: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2013
bayus_2003: https://selfservice1.gtbank.com:4443/OA_HTML/RF.jsp?function_id=14296&resp_id=23350&resp_appl_id=800&security_group_id=0&lang_code=US&params=4i6-GqDUuyCAq8qGk8z3LjqziLKxVJYVFVWXogPijaTOXw3VuikvAwkMVplBlMn2[color=#006600][/color]that's the link, you must open it with a desktop/laptop.

Please what is the search criterion? Thank u very much. But it seems I cannot see any entry position to apply. Await ur reply
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by egoakolam(f): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2013
Mine is on monday by 3pm and I'm coming all the way from port-harcourt. Mtshcewww
konyevsky:

Diamond pays 240 afta TS, gt pays 190....so who's d higher? Bt I dnt no of firstbank...
I also got invite 4 gtbank test on monday by 4pm in ilupeju......
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by irisblui: 9:31am On Apr 27, 2013
Exactly. Wat shd be d 'search key word'. I searched for 'entry level' bt got nothing.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by kaodili(f): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2013
Plz how did u apply to gt bank,plz share
konyevsky:

Diamond pays 240 afta TS, gt pays 190....so who's d higher? Bt I dnt no of firstbank...
I also got invite 4 gtbank test on monday by 4pm in ilupeju......
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by chitexy: 9:58am On Apr 27, 2013
@egoakolam Give us info on how you submitted your cv in irecruitment platform and stop telling us when u are writing and where u are coming from. This thread is for cv submission, if u do not want to help, run away.
egoakolam: Mine is on monday by 3pm and I'm coming all the way from port-harcourt. Mtshcewww
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by adelerolan(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2013
bayus_2003: https://selfservice1.gtbank.com:4443/OA_HTML/RF.jsp?function_id=14296&resp_id=23350&resp_appl_id=800&security_group_id=0&lang_code=US&params=4i6-GqDUuyCAq8qGk8z3LjqziLKxVJYVFVWXogPijaTOXw3VuikvAwkMVplBlMn2[color=#006600][/color]that's the link, you must open it with a desktop/laptop.

Thanks for the link.....I tried opening it via mobile and was only able to create an account but couldn't apply for jobs, will continue using a computer. Once again, thank you and all the best!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by blanco56(m): 11:01am On Apr 27, 2013
chitexy: @egoakolam Give us info on how you submitted your cv in irecruitment platform and stop telling us when u are writing and where u are coming from. This thread is for cv submission, if u do not want to help, run away.
Take am Easy na! Shuoo na quarel?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bayus2003(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2013
I guess there's no entry-level vacancy for now. Checked my account and I still dey see my executive trainee 2012/13 applicaion saying active... shocked wey I don apply since last year august, Perhaps those invited for test should explain how they applied?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by blanco56(m): 11:06am On Apr 27, 2013
PLS ALL ! Save the email addys has anybody been able to send his/her Cv to their Irecruitment portal? I beg una Reply ASAP!
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by bayus2003(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
blanco56: PLS ALL ! Save the email addys has anybody been able to send his/her Cv to their Irecruitment portal? I beg una Reply ASAP!
yep, I just did. You would just upload ur CV. Daz all
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by irisblui: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
Chitexy chill na. Wat has d guy done?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by blanco56(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2013
bayus_2003: [color=#006600][/color]yep, I just did. You would just upload ur CV. Daz all
Chei! How did u do it? I don find anything like upload Cv taya, sotey I don turn Learner
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Once you are signed in, there's an option for submit a cv right above the searching for a position or vacancy.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by rhymz(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mehn, that Irecruitment site has some bugs in it. Once you are registered, the part where you can submit/upload CV becomes difficult to locate, the site keeps bouncing you back and forth to thesame page. I doubt anyone has been able to submit anything via that site, no need for some folks to dey talk about stuff they have not been able to do themselves, if you have been able to submit or upload your CV on that irecruit site then explain how you did it and stop this random talk of "just upload your cv" like it is that easy to do. Another thing, it is useless trying to do anything on that irecruit using a mobile phone. Just get on your lappy or a desktop and do it....am going to try it again now, I ve already been successfully registered though.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
rhymz: Mehn, that Irecruitment site has some bugs in it. Once you are registered, the part where you can submit/upload CV becomes difficult to locate, the site keeps bouncing you back and forth to thesame page. I doubt anyone has been able to submit anything via that site, no need for some folks to dey talk about stuff they have not been able to do themselves, if you have been able to submit or upload your CV on that irecruit site then explain how you did it and stop this random talk of "just upload your cv" like it is that easy to do. Another thing, it is useless trying to do anything on that irecruit using a mobile phone. Just get on your lappy or a desktop and do it....am going to try it again now, I ve already been successfully registered though.
I registered and submitted my CV two or three days ago and I used my BB. You have to register first then click on "my account".At the end of the new page, you will see "upload cv...must be a word document" and "upload passport." If you wish you can go ahead and fill your qualification and the rest. Good luck.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
rhymz: Mehn, that Irecruitment site has some bugs in it. Once you are registered, the part where you can submit/upload CV becomes difficult to locate, the site keeps bouncing you back and forth to thesame page. I doubt anyone has been able to submit anything via that site, no need for some folks to dey talk about stuff they have not been able to do themselves, if you have been able to submit or upload your CV on that irecruit site then explain how you did it and stop this random talk of "just upload your cv" like it is that easy to do. Another thing, it is useless trying to do anything on that irecruit using a mobile phone. Just get on your lappy or a desktop and do it....am going to try it again now, I ve already been successfully registered though.

Yo looking for jobs homie?

Good luck.

Life is sad as a jobless ngga.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Latifahed: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Annaïs:
I registered and submitted my CV two or three days ago and I used my BB. You have to register first then click on "my account".At the end of the new page, you will see "upload cv...must be a word document" and "upload passport." If you wish you can go ahead and fill your qualification and the rest. Good luck.
tnxx done
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
rhymz: is there any need for cover letter? Did not include that. . . I don't think at this stage, a cover letter is important. When is the deadline for submission anyway?

Deadline ain't far, my ngga.

Hurry up lol.

Put some shovel in it.

Dot the i and cross the t.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Migurl: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=buklan]if u are sending ur cv to any coy, always attach ur cover letter. companies dont care wat u thk. they want pple dat will do it right. always do it right. weda they ask for a cover letter or not.... attach ur cover. its safer.

Dear it's always advisable to include a cover letter since it is official. It is better for your application to have everything they need and more than for it to lack something. Cheers
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by demola24: 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
Annaïs:

@ annais pls aw did you upload ur passport?
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Migurl: 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
blanco56: PLS ALL ! Save the email addys has anybody been able to send his/her Cv to their Irecruitment portal? I beg una Reply ASAP!
Hi Blanco, pleasure to meet you here. I was able to register and upload my CV to the irecruitment portal but was not able to see any available jobs open to applicants. Go to www.gtbank.com, then click on careers and then irecruitment, register with an email and password then go to "My Account", you'll see where you can upload your CV, passport and any other documents of your choice. The CV must be of Ms word format. You can also fill in your qualifications there..lemme know if this info helped.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Migurl: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
bayus_2003: I guess there's no entry-level vacancy for now. Checked my account and I still dey see my executive trainee 2012/13 applicaion saying active... shocked wey I don apply since last year august, Perhaps those invited for test should explain how they applied?
i tell u most solemnly. i have searched and dug and excavated but was unable to see any vacancy on that site. all i see is my account the way it has been since last year i registered.
Re: Gtbank 2013 CV Submission by Annais(f): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
demola24:

@ annais pls aw did you upload ur passport?
Did not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki / Forte Oil Plc Recruitment / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.