Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Blackberry Battery And Mating Connector Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Battery And Mating Connector Problems (710 Views)

7 Things Affecting Battery And Data Life On Your Android & How To Manage Them / Make Your Blackberry Battery Last Long With This Trick / Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Battery And Mating Connector Problems by eutechr: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls can someone help me? I want to change My BB 9360 battery.
I've tried several times to mate the two batteries using the mating connector, the mating process has occured several times as ecpected but phone still rejects the battery. What can I do?
Is there no way I can do this using the phone and ignoring the mating connector?

(1) (Reply)

Rooting Tecno F7 Phantom / If You Are Thinking Of Getting A Used Phone Please Read This First / Help On How To Root Techno Q1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.