Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics (17643 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
So after konga delivered my new phone, i decided to try it out and test some of its feature. The 1st thing i noticed was its bright, retina display-like screen. Plus the phone is very slick, handy and light. Its amazing how it can cost just 21k. After studying the phone, i decided to do an updated review on my blog. Click here www.qbizlinx.com/konga to read the full review.

this is one of the pictures taken with the phone this morning. [img]http://qbizlinx.com/files/resized/348958/690;920;d299e43b501b496bbbcb91f16782d65e43102130.jpg[/img]
more pictures are on the blog.

Other special camera features on the phone include:

Motion track mode, Face beauty mode, Panorama, multi angle view mode and live photo mode.

Also has Voice capture, face detection, smile shot, HDR capturing, Auto scene detection, self timer, continuous shot (up to 99 shots can be taken at a time) and the most amazing GESTURE snap (take a picture just by doing the peace sign.. that is 2 fingers in the air).

INTERNAL MEMORY

The 1gb/8gb version comes with 8gb of which only 6gb are accessible. This shouldn't surprise you except you are new to android devices. Of the 6GB accessible, 4GB can be used to store applications. This is 4 times the space available on other devices for applications. Therefore, the good news is you will be saying BYE BYE to messages like "Insufficient space to install" or "email services have stopped working. Delete some e-mails or unused applications to free up space". The remaining 2GB are for storage of media files and documents. Thankfully, the phone comes with a microSD slot that allows up to 32GB memory card which you can get for as low as N3,800.

As for the battery, it is not bad at alllllllll. Forget the fact that it is only 1920mAh. You will be surprised.
The screen is also wonderful. Colors come out brilliantly. here's a pix [img]http://qbizlinx.com/files/resized/348959/690;920;e83a1382501ee3e395b5c0a625b168d3fa5ab06a.jpg[/img]
Read the full review with more pictures and videos at www.qbizlinx.com/konga or http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506 to see the full specs and how you can order.

And if you wanna order immediately at the discounted price, do that ASAP HERE

Let me know if you have any questions.

4 Likes

Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by francoflex: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Is the fone having OTG?.....
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2014
francoflex: Is the fone having OTG?.....
nope, but why would you need it?
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by flash94: 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pls is it the two speakers under that are working or just one. Cos when I tested mine only one speaker was working o
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by Ayomi088(m): 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-300

Hop in to find out
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by duwdu: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
damcqute:
nope, but why would you need it?

Huh?

I think you will better assuage the fears of the person that asked the question you responded to, if you'll just say whether or not the phone is OTG-enabled out of the box, Sir.

P34c3
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
I must comment JIC

1 Like

Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by sakalisis(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
please how long will it take to receive it after shipment outside lagos and did u use pay on delivery option as well
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
sakalisis: please how long will it take to receive it after shipment outside lagos and did u use pay on delivery option as well

5-7 days and yes, i used payment on delivery.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2014
Nice
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by just2endowed: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2014
you can get your class 10 micro SD card of 16gig, 32 gig and 64gig for your enjoyable storage. contact me 07966561480
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by Bravoosii: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Does it come with a micro SD card?
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bravoosii: Does it come with a micro SD card?
nope. my advice is you should order for it alongside the phone
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by Genes1s: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
please i will like to know the difference between this phone and innjoo i1 cos i will like to order one this week. thanks
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Genes1s: please i will like to know the difference between this phone and innjoo i1 cos i will like to order one this week. thanks
Zero has a better screen display, it has an octacore processor compared to innjoo's quad core and has 13mp/2mp back/front camera compared to 5mp/0.3mp of innjoo. every other thing is similar including the battery.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by mahyowah(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2014
what the difference BTW this phone and TECNO F7
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
mahyowah: what the difference BTW this phone and TECNO F7
a lot. you can google it. it is better overall.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by mahyowah(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
damcqute: a lot. you can google it. it is better overall.
pls tell me. whenever I Google things like this they give me something entirely different. you can do me a favour by just outlining them.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2014
mahyowah: pls tell me. whenever I Google things like this they give me something entirely different. you can do me a favour by just outlining them.
ok sir. here we go.
the tecno f7 has a poorer screen resolution, comes with a dual core processor, 8mp camera which is actually poor and not up to the 8mp standard in real life. it runs on 4.1 jellybean OS which is about 3 steps behind the Kitkat 4.4.2 on ZERO. Internal memory is just 4gb and of which only 1gb is available for storage compared to the Infinix zero's 8gb version and 6gb being available. although both come with memory card slots up to 32gb.
the last major difference is that tecno uses a mini sim, meanwhile ZERO uses a microsim.

full details on ZERO specs with video review and how to order can be gotten here http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by mahyowah(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
damcqute:
ok sir. here we go.
the tecno f7 has a poorer screen resolution, comes with a dual core processor, 8mp camera which is actually poor and not up to the 8mp standard in real life. it runs on 4.1 jellybean OS which is about 3 steps behind the Kitkat 4.4.2 on ZERO. Internal memory is just 4gb and of which only 1gb is available for storage compared to the Infinix zero's 8gb version and 6gb being available. although both come with memory card slots up to 32gb.
the last major difference is that tecno uses a mini sim, meanwhile ZERO uses a microsim.

full details on ZERO specs with video review and how to order can be gotten here http://qbizlinx.com/entries/reviews/product-review-infinix-zero-x506
wow that's nice bro thanks! but I've a problem with my F7 I've been using it for more than 10 months. I've close to 20 apps but now anytime I try to install an app or update others they tell me insufficient storage but when I check my phone internal storage I still have 64MB left. What do u think is going on with the phone?

1 Like

Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by difance(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Phantom z has 8gb internal memory and 18gb storage for others. 3030mah b3. OTG. ETC.... Infinix zero dey LEARN.

1 Like

Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by brainyack(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
difance: Phantom z has 8gb internal memory and 18gb storage for others. 3030mah b3. OTG. ETC.... Infinix zero dey LEARN.
But phantom z is twice the cost of zero man.....be an economist Na grin

2 Likes

Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by brainyack(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
damcqute:
ok sir. here we go.

see How u useless him phone any How Na wa o
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2014
mahyowah: wow that's nice bro thanks! but I've a problem with my F7 I've been using it for more than 10 months. I've close to 20 apps but now anytime I try to install an app or update others they tell me insufficient storage but when I check my phone internal storage I still have 64MB left. What do u think is going on with the phone?
that is a very common issue with android phones with low memory. i mean those that come with just 1gb application memory. tecno, the old infinix phones and other low budget android phones have this issue. i was told if the phone is rooted, you will be able to use the full memory but i am not sure of that. the good news is that infinix zero comes with 4gb application storage and the ability to move apps to the memory card too.
to help you, go to your app manager and clear the cache of your most used apps. another thing is you cantryo to move some apps to your memory card from internal storage if possible.
then you can also clear some 'data' of some apps like games. this will create more space. sometimes i clear the data of my bbm and i get over 80gb free space back. but i have to re- login my bbm account to continue using it. if you clear data of apps that require login passwords, same thing will happen. its just like reinstalling the app. but this is a temporary way of buying space. but be careful when doing this so you dont go and delete heavy files you downloaded to run some big games.

lastly, get the clean master app. it could also be of good use especially if you have lots of junk on your phone

1 Like

Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by mahyowah(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2014
damcqute:
that is a very common issue with android phones with low memory. i mean those that come with just 1gb application memory. tecno, the old infinix phones and other low budget android phones have this issue. i was told if the phone is rooted, you will be able to use the full memory but i am not sure of that. the good news is that infinix zero comes with 4gb application storage and the ability to move apps to the memory card too.
to help you, go to your app manager and clear the cache of your most used apps. another thing is you cantryo to move some apps to your memory card from internal storage if possible.
then you can also clear some 'data' of some apps like games. this will create more space. sometimes i clear the data of my bbm and i get over 80gb free space back. but i have to re- login my bbm account to continue using it. if you clear data of apps that require login passwords, same thing will happen. its just like reinstalling the app. but this is a temporary way of buying space. but be careful when doing this so you dont go and delete heavy files you downloaded to run some big games.

lastly, get the clean master app. it could also be of good use especially if you have lots of junk on your phone
bro you've been so much help to me thanks!
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by olahero(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2014
Wow... i love this phone.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2014
mahyowah: bro you've been so much help to me thanks!
you are very much welcome. smiley smiley
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
i'm sure you would even love it more if it is in your hands. it is sooo sleek. and the screen is WOW! www.qbizlinx.com/konga
olahero: Wow... i love this phone.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2014
The fast selling phone is still available. Get yours now! HERE
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
The 16gb version that became available yesterday is presently out of stock. But you can still order for the 8gb version HERE for 20,900 only. Free delivery NATIONWIDE.
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by gregkuika: 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
How do I order on konga cos all I see is d 'Buy' option
Re: Hands-on Review Of The Infinix Zero Camera, Memory, Battery And Screen With Pics by damcqute(m): 1:53am On Sep 17, 2014
gregkuika: How do I order on konga cos all I see is d 'Buy' option
YES, you click on the "buy now" button. after you open the konga page.
After which you click CHECKOUT then follow further instructions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know About The New Infinix Note 5 Before Buying It. / How Long Can A 5050mah Battery Last You / My Samsung A30 Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.