Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem (3128 Views)

The Site Is For Sale (macketcircle.com.ng ) Is Available For Sale / Anyone Experiencing This With Facebook Ads Payments? / How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by micmichael: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Tired of Nigerian Hosting companies.. Registeram.com.ng, Syskay and the rest are the worst host ever... Better go for Godaddy or Hostgator.... Everyone is complaining bout there hosted sites not opening, me too am tired of calling them and even sending text messages. What makes me mad is that there prices are high and still they are messing around.
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by abhosts(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Why not provide a link to the site you have hosted with them?
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by dwebwalker(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by Napolitano(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2013
A tempoary downtime problem doesn't make one a fraud. I am experiencing the same problem too as I use them.

Posts like this should be deleted and the poster banned for marring people's businesses.
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by mrperfect(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2013
Don't always be in a hurry to post a negative thing about one's business.
Thanks
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
Fraud because ur sites are not opening? Na wa oooo
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by cushford: 9:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
hmmm 4uck registeram.com because they re fraudsters. they fraud me many times both my 2 friends. may God kill the owner of the company. my lawyers will come after that scammer soonest. fool,mumu,idot,basted, 4uck u and your mother and father
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by praise042: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
you people don't know this company www.registeram.com.ng, they are the worst hosting company in Nigeria i will never suggest anyone to use them. my last exprience with them i will narrate it here.
I have a domain (www.ortholimbs.com) that is about to expire in next 60days i went and drop support ticket for them generate the epp code so i can transfer the domain to a better company because of bad service and my client has been complaining to me that some times his website is offline after one week of constant phone call they will rectify it. After i submited support ticket for epp code so i can transfer it out to another company, this useless guy never replied my support ticket one month before the expiring date i called them on the phone (08033620641) and his number (08088331688)because my instinct told me that this so called registeram.com.ng want this domain to expire may be because i have transfer all my domain out to my own reseller account, so called them on the phone and i asked him how much is the renewal fee because i don't know it and am no more making use of them again, he asked me whats the data storage i told him 500mb and 2gig of data transmission he said i should pay the price that i paid when i was signing up, asked him you mean 2500naira, he said yes is only if i want to pay for additional year. i said okay and went to Zenith Bank to pay and i made the payment this is the teller no 00011596 Bank Name: ZENITH BANK PLC Payment Date: 28-05-2013 after some weeks letter i received another call again that i the site has stop working again, called this guy again he said that i didn't make any payment that my domain has entered redemption period that i should pay another 13500 so that my website will come online. it pained me because this guy don't know that damage he is causing over here. This guy told me after i make the payment that the domain will start running immediately, am a guy that make sure that my client get the best because good work will always bring many more client.
I paid the payment and the details are here (Teller no: 1721064 Bank: Zenith bank Amount paid: 13500 date or Payment 24/6/2013)
after the payment this registeram.com.ng told that it will take three days, that i should wait. this registeram.com.ng are real fraudster
So after 5day nothing showed online and i called them they stop answering my calls, then i sent a warning message to them because this there nonchalant and fraud-like attitude has gone to my nerve. My client provided me with a lawyer to take up the case and steps was about to be taken from the next 2days the release the website.
I want to commence the transfer immediately my client told me that his old email is important to him due to some reasons that i should not transfer it, i said okay in next two days he called me telling me that he can not send emails but he can receive. I told him that he should give permission for me to commerce the transfer and non of his emails will be missing include sent email, as am writing this am still moving the emails
and i have developed advance Patients Record Management System for my client just for him to enjoy our services.
To you registeram.com.ng know this you must face the law just get prepared.
To Nigerians please this registeram.com.ng are fraudsters, even a friend of after he order for web hosting he paid 6k to him this company told him to pay 80000 that he ordered reseller web hosting this guy is the guy who thought me web programming and hosting
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by cushford: 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
www.registeram.com.ng,fraudulent company
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by donrule(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Have you tried www.naijadomains.com, that is the only Nigeria Hosting company with stable uptime and and affordable, they have their datacenter in USA and germany, the site don't go offline i have used them for my site www.naijakings.com and naijaplayhiphop.com for two years now... they rebranded the January to naijadomains.com, their formal name was webbyklet smiley
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by ps3o(m): 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
micmichael:
Tired of Nigerian Hosting companies.. Registeram.com.ng, Syskay and the rest are the worst host ever... Better go for Godaddy or Hostgator.... Everyone is complaining bout there hosted sites not opening, me too am tired of calling them and even sending text messages. What makes me mad is that there prices are high and still they are messing around.
I think the issue of power in a major problem in Nigerian web hosting services. Many Skilled Web companies have partnered with top ICANN registrars and host companies to give clients the best in web hosting.
As for me, I use USA links for hosting my clients. WHY? They are 99.9% reliable.
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by mrvictor: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
micmichael:

Please, don't mention syskay here. They are the best Nigerian hosting company. I've been hosting with them since 2007. I have hosted more than 20 websites with them. I also host with some other hosts abroad. The servers/datacentres Syskay use are even better than some of the cheap foreign hosts. Uptime on syskay is about 99.5% or more. I don't know much about registeram, shaa. But Syakay is good.
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by daylay123(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2015
cushford:
hmmm 4uck registeram.com because they re fraudsters. they fraud me many times both my 2 friends. may God kill the owner of the company. my lawyers will come after that scammer soonest. fool,mumu,idot,basted, 4uck u and your mother and father

That's too harsh and uncalled for
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by daylay123(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
I've hosted with SYSKAY and they are good. Maybe you should also try Qservers.net. they are really good
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by spandid: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Registeram.com is the trying, all my 4 domains are with them and I have no worries.. But few times down times which I know most companies do have down times
Pls don't spoil ones business out of your little problems
One thing with Nigerian is that once they experience problem with a Nigerian service provider, they call it fraud. Today most we are in recession because of our urge for foreign goods.
:cc lalasticlala, myndy44, ijebabe.. Pls delete this thread
Because when you type registeram.com on Google this page will come second below the site domain

Pls delete this thread

1 Like

Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by akinjuly77(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
1 . In Marketing its not good for your site to have downtime often .
2. In SEO Google so much hate sites who have down time often which means your site have high tendency of not ranking on Google Search engine .
3. Just go for foreign who can hold your high traffic with a good bandwidth space .

Actually i don't use anything other than Bluehost have experienced Nigerian Hosting sites 3 years ago and since then cool . If you feel you are not comfortable with there Service kindly switch to a Better Host that is more reliable .
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by yomalex(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2016
spandid:
Registeram.com is the trying, all my 4 domains are with them and I have no worries.. But few times down times which I know most companies do have down times
Pls don't spoil ones business out of your little problems
One thing with Nigerian is that once they experience problem with a Nigerian service provider, they call it fraud. Today most we are in recession because of our urge for foreign goods.
:cc lalasticlala, myndy44, ijebabe.. Pls delete this thread
Because when you type registeram.com on Google this page will come second below the site domain

Pls delete this thread

you woke up a dead thread and you are asking Nods to delete? last comment before yours 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015
Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by markbenny(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
How the name even sound for luna ear? ok you don register am, wetin come remain now?

Just say they do not measure up to expectation not a fraud

1 Like

Re: Registeram.com.ng Is Fraud. Is Anyone Experiencing This Problem by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
yomalex:
you woke up a dead thread and you are asking Nods to delete? last comment before yours 11:43am On Dec 29, 2015

The opp said it's appearing on Google search when he type the site name.
On my part it's not good to spoil ones business.
Downtime does not mean fraud

(1) (Reply)

Did You Try To Use Wikipedia During The SOPA blackout? / Popads Ad Network Pays About 1.55 $ CPM Now / I Need Help With Forum Development And Management.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.