Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... (1417 Views)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Which Do You Prefer Between Chicken And Turkey? / Bush Meat Eaters: Do You Know The Kind Of Animal Behind The Bush Meat You Eat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by kolamilan(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
What kind of sausage do you
prefer,Gala,Rite,Meaty or Superbite ?
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by MrSinister(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2013
Meaty tastes better. I used to prefer gala but now i'll go with meaty anytime any day
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by dominique(f): 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
None! tongue
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by Acidosis(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2013
dominique: None! tongue
why?

@topic, gala cool
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by aademi(f): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
Superbite is softer and tastier
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by BattymanJ: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
MY kinda sausage
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
Acidosis:
why?

@topic, gala cool
They say if you ever visit a sausage factory you will never eat sausage again.You don't want to know why! Best sausage would be those labelled made from prime cuts and they would be very very expensive.Regular sausage ...whether beef, pork or chicken...is made from the parts of the animal that cannot be sold...basically...ground up tongue, ears, heads,organs etc. Do I eat sausage?...hell yes,...but only the beefy ones!
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Acidosis:
why?

@topic, gala cool

Assuming the question was asked couple of years ago, I would have said gala but these days, I find it disgusting embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by degurl(f): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Gala used to be good but now, it tastes like chemical and its always strong. Meaty is soft with manageable taste. All others are just like gala.
Re: What Kind Of Sausage Do You Prefer... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Originalsly: They say if you ever visit a sausage factory you will never eat sausage again.You don't want to know why! Best sausage would be those labelled made from prime cuts and they would be very very expensive.Regular sausage ...whether beef, pork or chicken...is made from the parts of the animal that cannot be sold...basically...ground up tongue, ears, heads,organs etc. Do I eat sausage?...hell yes,...but only the beefy ones!

As long as it's not poison then it is fine I guess. ...

(1) (Reply)

Treat Ur Loved One To This Yummy Breakfast Of Nutella And Strawberry Crepes / 15 Foods That Give You A Bad Odour (tested 'n Trusted) / Huge Snake Killed In My Area(pics added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.