Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format (736 Views)

Free Proxy List, Web Proxy List, Socks List Download Them As Raw Text Format. / Free PDF To WORD or WORD to PDF or Jpeg To Pdf Converter For N/landers / Software For Converting Adobe Pdf To Word And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format by chukwuinya: 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
pls how can i change my doc from pdf format to word format,urgent pls
Re: Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format by Damojo: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2013
Pls google ANYBIZSOFT, it's an application for converting PDF to MS Word. Hope this helps....all the best.
Re: Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format by chukwuinya: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
ok tanx
Re: Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format by Maleeq(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2013
chukwuinya: pls how can i change my doc from pdf format to word format,urgent pls
The latest Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) does it without hassles!
Re: Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format by chukwuinya: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
tanx bro
Re: Change Of Doc From Pdf To Word Format by macrobert1234: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2013
chukwuinya: pls how can i change my doc from pdf format to word format,urgent pls

Many software are available for doc to pdf conversion. if you want to quickly convert OLE objects, images, forms, graphs, hyperlinks, tables and other information from doc files to pdf then you should use any professional third party software. You can use Kernel for word to PDF tool to best, cheap and easy solution to convert doc to pdf . Visit more information of software http://pdfutility..com/2013/12/conversion-from-word-to-pdf.html

(1) (Reply)

Laptop / Hp Compact Mini With Webcam And 4hours Battery For Sale Price 26k / Stunning Photos Of Google's Massive Data Centers_o'l Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.