Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) (40421 Views)

Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by donem: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2013
braxjay: wow ! ! !

its been ages i heard his name

cute daughter BTW. op do u have further contacts like number grin grin grin
Are u a wife snatcher, cant u see she's married?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by oluking: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2013
ninja4life: NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME! I AM NEW HERE PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT ON A THREAD AND ALSO IS THIS REALLY A THREAD OR WHAT IS IT CALLED TANKS FOR UR ANSWERS IN ADVANCE.
NINJA4LIFE

when u dey from front page,if u look well,u go see when them write different subject like romance politics etc,which ever one u wan talk or post.click am. when e open look up again u go see create new topic. grin
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Ichel: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2013
Who d heck is Ras kimono?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2013
Daughter is fine. I no even know say ras kimono don chop up like dis.ee don tey i hear am
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by tjmc: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2013
sammy.young:
Cool...is she single

Guy no think am oo. Cos she's my gal
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by feelamong(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2013
normaljenny:

Is Kimono an IBO?

are you a learner?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ideee03(f): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Peeping...
Sips Alomo
Easy on your liver dear....
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by olupatito(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
Is Kimono an IBO? Yes,Kimono is from onicha olona in delta state
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by manitobor(m): 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
freecocoa: Chei Raski my man, I grew up listening to this dude, a huge fan of raggea music I am.

Even though I didn't quite get\know all the lyrics back then, na humming things dey reign that time grin.

Shey na him sing this song?

African people kee we chi ee ye
We no wan know say e ee2x
Uh wee uh wee, we know wan know say ee ye

(Na so I been dey sing am back then)cheesy

I really like this man, beautiful daughter btw.
LWKM! No babe, it goes like this: gimme likkle sugar for me tea, me no wan no cake u eeh! Gimme likkle sugar for me tea, me know wan no cake u eeh!.... I also grew up listening to his music. Back then after school we love to watch his music videos on local t.v. He was as popular as Majek back then. Its so good to see he has a beautiful grown up daughter. Ogechi is an Igbo name, never knew he's Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Lilimax(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
Ich_el: Who d heck is Ras kimono?
See question . Indomie pickin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Lilimax(f): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
olupatito:

Is Kimono an IBO? Kimono is from onicha olona in delta state
He is from Delta Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
So dis man is igbo......i thought hes from jamaica or something oh

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by adoniza(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2013
Nice, seen
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by maxjax(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lilimax:

Lmao....him stil dey wear only pant for street whn the man was tha BOMB grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by coolebux(m): 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2013
MAXIMUM RESPECT! to our maciver nationale.
seems you transfered the dread to this Sweet Punany
rasta neva die....[b][/b]
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Dadivakool: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2013
Rasaki Monola, ba wo ni?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Ichel: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lilimax:
Dat hasn't answered my question undecided

maxjax:

Lmao....him stil dey wear only pant for street whn the man was *tha BOMB* grin
ooh i c, he was a bomb, bt which of d bomb? The Boko's or Niger Delta millitant's bomb?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by freecocoa(f): 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
manitobor: LWKM! No babe, it goes like this: gimme likkle sugar for me tea, me no wan no cake u eeh! Gimme likkle sugar for me tea, me know wan no cake u eeh!.... I also grew up listening to his music. Back then after school we love to watch his music videos on local t.v. He was as popular as Majek back then. Its so good to see he has a beautiful grown up daughter. Ogechi is an Igbo name, never knew he's Igbo.
Chei see my life grin

My dear no blame me, I was very small then, I didn't even know the guy is Nigerian sef, thanks for the correction.wink
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
Fake bootleg bludclart JA-frikan rasta!! undecided

Rasta fi nuh play wif dem fake puss.yclart rastas fi Afrika, ya noe..

Rasta a nuh real rastas!!

Jah bless!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by wonlasewonimi: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
rach4truth: daugter or wife, did u mean he has given birth to a big mama like this, that shows in five to ten years, my first daughter will be an undergraduate. Mind u, she is just two. Fellow nairalanders, i want to knw hw to post new topics. Pls help, i m new here plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Bring money I will teach you how to post new topics and also show you how to like a comment.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by harryme: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
ichomi: Ras kimono and his daughter Ogechi, See the resemblance
[img]http://2.bp..com/-lX0L3mCeKl0/UXdX__bUAwI/AAAAAAAABDM/3B8GpfhMeSk/s1600/raski.PNG[/img]
http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/04/photo-ras-kimono-and-his-daughter.html

imagin fashiola for president and kwankwaso for vice presindent what do you think naija will be like?[color=#006600][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Pizzy01(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2013
normaljenny:

Is Kimono an IBO?
Nope.... An Egyptian!
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Mrchurn: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2013
Fyn daughter he's got there n she's all grown up too!
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by jmoore(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
We were classmates back in secondary school. She is into music too. Goodluck to her
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Godwin978(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
She looks lik her wife

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
This dude would have my Pop going high on Beers back then! cheesy
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
ShymmexLion: Fake bootleg bludclart JA-frikan rasta!! undecided

Rasta fi nuh play wif dem fake puss.yclart rastas fi Afrika, ya noe..

Rasta a nuh real rastas!!

Jah bless!
Rofl! grin

Erm @pic, Is this Rasta fancy dress doe? undecided
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by plasgidy: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
ninja4life: NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP ME! I AM NEW HERE PLS CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO COMMENT ON A THREAD AND ALSO IS THIS REALLY A THREAD OR WHAT IS IT CALLED TANKS FOR UR ANSWERS IN ADVANCE.Pp
NINJA4LIFE
Some request self is funny, how did you post this ur request?
Just post the fucq the way u post this shit
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2013
Lilimax:
He is from Delta Igbo.
Igbo is Igbo.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by kingsleyrobert(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
winkANY ONE HAS HER NUMBA, BEEN LUKING 4 A WYFE, MA SPIRIT, TELLS ME I JUST MET HER
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Shinor(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Big Up de original Ras fe years without tears for whoever cares.

Kimono still relevant inna dis time
Memba when kimono dis ah ask

Ah What ah Gwan inna dis ya Country....Ah me no know.
What ah gwan inna dis ya nation....

Now in 2013 we still don't know what ah gwan inna dis we country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These The Top Nollywood Bleachers/Toners? ( Photos ) / Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Release Adorable Photos Together (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.