Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,356 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) (40434 Views)

Some Nigerian Entertainers Will Be In Asylums In The Next 10 Years- Ras Kimono / Kerry Washington Has Ogechi As Igbo Name! / Tuface, Faze, Ras-Kimono Clean Lagos Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by grad: 4:00pm On Apr 24, 2013
sweet daughter
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Ekans: 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
freecocoa: Chei Raski my man, I grew up listening to this dude, a huge fan of raggea music I am.

Even though I didn't quite get\know all the lyrics back then, na humming things dey reign that time grin.

Shey na him sing this song?

African people kee we chi ee ye
We no wan know say e ee2x
Uh wee uh wee, we know wan know say ee ye

(Na so I been dey sing am back then)cheesy

I really like this man, beautiful daughter btw.
.Babe,are you high on wet weed?.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by horlarbycee(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2013
sammy.young:
Cool...is she single
U no gah fone wy dy browse? ask google na
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by patostation(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Godwin978: She looks lik her wife

No, he looks like her wife, I think!
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
This girl fine pass all the girls i don see for nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by bolant2002(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2013
I think she looks more like her mother just that her mother is dark in complexion.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ceebo1420(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2013
SlyIg:
someone shld help me wit my glasses abeg! Did i not read daughter on that caption?
Go and learn how to post a topic in nairaland101 before you come and confuse me abeg!
you dey ooooo you go just explain to ram
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Pizzy01(m): 6:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
kingsleyrobert: winkANY ONE HAS HER NUMBA, BEEN LUKING 4 A WYFE, MA SPIRIT, TELLS ME I JUST MET HER
keep searching, bro. Stop living in the dreamland
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
Jisola Mar:

NLanders, abeg, how new can someone who registered on December 14, 2012 & has 8 topics + 13 pages of posts be

Are you answering that mischievous guy?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by NLGwoodey: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2013

The daughter is what we call "FOOD IS READY"

The most beautiful lady I have seen in my life.

Look at those lips...mmmmmmmmmmm. Delicious!!!

Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by meforyou1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2013
Boko no allow man drink tea much more askin in ras kimono's voice "gimme little sugar for my tea"
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Mamacita007(f): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
what of his wife or didnt he marry? shes beautiful
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by dasparrow: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Post

Ras Kimono has a pretty daughter.

Nice!
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ylaa(f): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
BEAUTIFUL GAL
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2013
ideee03: Easy on your liver dear....
thanks.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by magnificentsk(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2013
Dunno raski was an igbo she came to kano lately and I spoke to her while on air at the cool fm studio never tot this is how she looks liks she is a diva a female version of a hustler.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by toygod2: 12:30am On Apr 25, 2013
noff respect RASKIMONO......lov d song u did with timaya grin
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by cfours: 1:20am On Apr 25, 2013
We all remember Ras Kimono, if you don’t , ask your elders. Music Legend Ras Kimono’s daughter, Oge Kimono has taken after the family renowned talent of singing. On stage, she is simply known as OGE but to those who love details her full name is Ogechukwu Nwamaka Onwubuya. Born on the 14th day of August 1985 in Ikeja, Lagos State, it wasn’t too long before she began to show interest in music. At age 10 OGE started singing as a hobby though she did sing in the school choir in her days of high school up until 2003 when she picked it up professionally with the encouragement of her father. Inspired by the legend Bob Marley, Tarrus Riley, Queen Ifrica, Lauryn Hill and of course our very own Ras Kimono, OGE has a blend of roots reggae, lovers rock and dancehall vibes that meets the demand of every reggae fan. She has pulled electrifying performances at world class shows. When she is not making music, OGE is either swimming, reading or traveling round the world. In one clause, OGE is a dynamite that is about to explode with her new single currently on shelves.[img]

audio sample here:
http://www.jaguda.com/2013/03/06/bubbling-under-oge-drum-bass/

More pics of her here:
https://burnertunes./2013/04/12/rising-star-daughter-of-ras-kimono-reggaedancehall-queen-in-nigeria-africa-oge-kimono-set-to-release-album-this-year-and-download-her-latest-tracks/
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by jkross(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
Met dude few times in Cali, humble and easy going.
sorry did you mean Calabar or carlifonia?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by biafranqueen: 3:54am On Apr 25, 2013
Why is that star
ShymmexLion: Fake bootleg bludclart JA-frikan rasta!! undecided

Rasta fi nuh play wif dem fake puss.yclart rastas fi Afrika, ya noe..

Rasta a nuh real rastas!!

Jah bless!
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Two4Two(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2013
What a gwam ina dis this a country. Good old lyrics back in the days and the swagger dance style. Respek Kimo.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by CUIzundu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aroma stylay...stylaaay, dis awana rumba rumbaaaa..... Lol, dts Raski mono... U shud teach dese new artistes how 2 make meaningful songz n not jst beats... Beautiful daughter there....(Very very)
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by CUIzundu(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aroma stylay...stylaaay, dis awana rumba rumbaaaa..... Lol, dts Raski mono... U shud teach dese new artistes how 2 make meaningful songz n not jst beats... Beautiful daughter there....(Very very) plz teach tonto how 2 make gud music n appreciate natural beauty, oge plz do dis 4 me, teach tonto....I'll pay
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by bist: 12:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
she looks SUCKsexFUL... wink
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Wagwan rudegyal, wahh ya say?

Errthing bless, yh?

Rastaman gatts luv fi yuh.. dun noe..

yuhzeet?! of course!!
an yuh dun know seh mi rate yuh2.
yuh is a good yute. big up yuhself!!

Shym a mi bredda 4 lyf. cool
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by trybe(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
D guy try wella # pls if u re new here kindly go nd queue.
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by Etifinity: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
Any1 knows is she free for date?
Re: Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) by ichomi(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2016
Like papa like dokta.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage With Her Lovely Child - Adorable Photo / Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos) / Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.