Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (18405 Views)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kudos to Omosexy!! Now this is what i call Celebrity, and not some saggy looking bleaching creamer with tattoos all over.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Tinkybabe(f): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
wellmax:
How come I read Elephant woman?
I think we need those eyes or better still brain of yours checked grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Gbenge77(m): 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2013
Well done o "Omotura".But I dont think you should be exposing those fat arms.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by wisewale: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
smileyShe deserve all the accolades.congratulations ones again omosexy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Thugnificent(m): 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2013
She looks stunning
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by eaglechild: 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2013
Fat is so sexy on her.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Mayany(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2013
Omosexy on point kudos but Abeg carry ur influence come take negotiate with BHaram to stop bombin mayb dey will respect you» As Drogba did in ivory coast
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by fr3do(m): 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2013
ajanaku2: ...sexy MILF!

Nba je mo s'ori ni, nba la la...

lol too much p¤rn
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by ddippset(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
why is this woman globe trotting? she's getting too old for this sh1t. she should leave this ish for young ch1cks in their 20's. haba. her family needs her.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by omar22(m): 8:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
ddippset: why is this woman globe trotting? she's getting too old for this sh1t. she should leave this ish for young ch1cks in their 20's. haba. her family needs her.

Ed Ruscha is 75 years.... also on the list

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by dont8(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
I thought the topic said 'Gala Night' and according to my dictionary:

Gala dinner - A private room reserved for a group to pre order off a set menu and seated in banquet or cabaret style sometimes with dance floor and room for a stage, entertainments etc.

So, I don't see anything wrong with the dress.
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I see that some people like to argue for the sake of arguing. Because someone does not like Omotola's dress does not mean he or she does not like Omotola. Because someone prefers another person's dress to Omotola's does not mean he or she thinks that person is better than Omotola. Can't people have an opinion without being labeled?

That said, I don't fancy her dress. I'd probably wear that to a movie or music award, but not a recognition or an honor award. She should have worn a gown. Same thing for the woman she's standing with. Both of the dresses look weird.[/size]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by pearlesther: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2013
tellwisdom:

I need to condemn her because i don't like her outfit...Who's she by the way?? sad
who are u too by the way?then go and hug transformer because u dnt like her,post ur picture here and let's view maybe u r even aputupoyoyo(worwor)who knows,u can never do good in life if u aren't happy wt gud things dat pple does,get a life jorrr mtchewwwww
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by tellwisdom: 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2013
pearlesther: who are u too by the way?then go and hug transformer because u dnt like her,post ur picture here and let's view maybe u r even aputupoyoyo(worwor)who knows,u can never do good in life if u aren't happy wt gud things dat pple does,get a life jorrr mtchewwwww

You this illegitimate daughter of a trull ought to have realized some of us don't give two fvcks about these people y'all worship as celebs...I hate to say this, but i've got to make you acknowledge how jerky you sounded, asking me to upload my pics for your family-unit to self-abuse with...phool
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by sugar001(f): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Amaaskia: Proud of her but she looks rather FAT... She's adding too much and needs a gym urgently!
Please upload your pix let us see how slim you look..... And how many kids do you have? Nonsense!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by abokine: 12:05am On Apr 25, 2013
She's looking fat jor!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by cfours: 1:15am On Apr 25, 2013
she looks super classy, elegant and muahh kiss
I love her outfit
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by ada28(f): 8:40am On Apr 25, 2013
Omo sexy d real you , cant u do somethin dat will great an impact in peoples life, rather than go 4rm 1 country 2 anoda . are u not tied?
shocked pls think twice
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by TimePiece(f): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2013
she looks stunning!
And is very much appropriately dressed for the occasion.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by premium1: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2013
Congratz omo-T. I rejoice wit Ʊ .God i commit my future into ♈̷̴̩‎υr hands.weldone OmoT.BiGger bigger Ʊ .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 26, 2013
Well, her outfit look good, but i have seen her look better than this, i am not feeling her puffy face nor her fatty arms
oya, cock ur gun and shoot me
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
sugar 001: Please upload your pix let us see how slim you look..... And how many kids do you have? Nonsense!

So, having kids is an excuse to be fat? You're obviously a very foolish woman.. A very foolish one indeed. My pix is on my profile, check it out.. I bet you're fat and disgusting that's why your husband is everywhere chasing fit girls.. Foolish cow! What was wrong with my statement? You senseless sheep! Omotola is a celeb, everything about her is news. She's added weight, heck even Omotola knows she looks better slimmer so please, take your fat disgusting self back to your village and beg to be buried. Nuisance! Mention me again.. Disgusting bag of FAT! *pukes* mtchewwwwww
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Awww. Congratulations! She looks great.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York by fruityjojo(f): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
Funny responses. She should have worn a gown! Wat is she wearing? Just cos a long dress is flared, bulky or flowing doesn't mean it aint a gown. I tink she looks really lovely, nice complexion she gown,dress accentuates her curves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Used Cocaine But It Never Worked For Me'-terry G / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit / Dayo 'D1' Adeneye Nominated As A Commissioner In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.