Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? (868 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) / Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
Now man is getting more and more reliant on machine . . . What do you think?

Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
In my opinion, the more automation in an automobile, the less fun it is.

I don't like it.
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by DontJustDoIt: 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2013
Siena: In my opinion, the more automation in an automobile, the less fun it is.

I don't like it.

Hi OP, sorry to barge into ur post but Siena, please i need ur help. Can i get ur mail pls... I need to send you a msg asap
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Apr 24, 2013
Siena: In my opinion, the more automation in an automobile, the less fun it is.

I don't like it.

I so much agree with you . . . It is even becoming scarier
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
DontJustDoIt:

Hi OP, sorry to barge into ur post but Siena, please i need ur help. Can i get ur mail pls... I need to send you a msg asap

We are all one family on NL . . . so no problem
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Originalsly: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hmmm....think it was Lexus that had that feature years ago but it did not catch on...same with 4 wheel steering.I rather do my own parking...faster and safer.
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2013
Brilliant, I like it.

The more of these technological advantages that we have the better it will be for the genereal populace.

I have yet to see any technology that cannot be turned off by the driver so if you don't want to use it then turn it off.
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by burey: 9:18pm On Apr 24, 2013
My Boss' 2013 Ford Explorer parks itself every morning in the office. Whenever he comes to work, we will all come out to watch the self parking car. He was like a demi-god the 1st day he brought that car to work
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 25, 2013
burey: My Boss' 2013 Ford Explorer parks itself every morning in the office. Whenever he comes to work, we will all come out to watch the self parking car. He was like a demi-god the 1st day he brought that car to work

Unfortunately this is not the same thing.

The Ford Exploder offers parking assist not self park like the Audi.
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Fhemmmy: 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
burey: My Boss' 2013 Ford Explorer parks itself every morning in the office. Whenever he comes to work, we will all come out to watch the self parking car. He was like a demi-god the 1st day he brought that car to work

We are not speaking same language here, like the gentleman there said . . . this will allow u to hop out of the ride and use the remote to make it happen . . . I think that is SICK! but i will still be worried about using it, i am sure my wife would love it
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by JW214: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
Driving is meant to be "Enjoyed" and not "Endured" so any tech or feature that will make me enjoy my car is great, I always appreciate it. My opinion (Personal not Expert)

Will I use it? Yes if I can afford to buy it

Trust: if tested, it can be trusted
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
JW214: Driving is meant to be "Enjoyed" and not "Endured" so any tech or feature that will make me enjoy my car is great, I always appreciate it. My opinion (Personal not Expert)

Will I use it? Yes if I can afford to buy it

Trust: if tested, it can be trusted

That is so well said . . . And it will be designed to make sure that the space is good enuf and will fit the machine, nice comment
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by ceaser: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2013
Originalsly: Hmmm....think it was Lexus that had that feature years ago but it did not catch on...same with 4 wheel steering.I rather do my own parking...faster and safer.

Hmmm. Lexus and Innovation.
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 28, 2013
I RATHER TRUST MYSELF IN A DRUNKEN STATE..DAN TRUSTING ANY APP.
Re: Audi Developing Self Parking Application For Automobiles - Would U Trust & Use ? by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Apr 28, 2013
Bossforeva: I RATHER TRUST MYSELF IN A DRUNKEN STATE..DAN TRUSTING ANY APP.

Dont be too sure, cos you in a drunken state will smash the ride and other people's . . .Lol

(1) (Reply)

Ford Galaxy / Police BCMR And The Southeast Police / Tyre Size Required For New 18' Rim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.