Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) (61709 Views)

Car Parking Position. Neutral Or On Gear? / 8 Cars You Won't See Anywhere Else In The World Except In Dubai -pictures / His Car Was Burgled At Shoprite Ikeja Parking Lot! (2) (3) (4)

The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2013
Judging by the car park at the American University of Dubai students here are not going to struggle with making ends meet.

A Rolls-Royce, a Ferrari and a black Aston Martin, which wouldn't look out of place in a Bond film, line the student car park row after row.

The gallery of supercars was taken by student Meeka Nasser who wanted to show the world the array of models on show at the university.

He said: 'I attend the American University of Dubai and the cars that students drive here are just ludicrous.

'If I was back home in Canada my car would be considered nice, but here nobody looks twice at it.

'These pictures were taken in the span of a couple days and only in one of the parking lots of the school, so this isn't even close to all of the nice cars at the school.

'Because Cayennes and Range Rovers are a dime a dozen here, I only included a few of them in the album" he said.

'Keep in mind, almost all of the students are between [/b]18 and 24 years old[/b], as the graduate programe is pretty tiny here.

'The students that drive the insanely expensive cars (Rolls Royces and Bentleys etc.) are usually local (Emirati), and Asian (middle eastern Asia)for those wondering.'

Is it even fair? sad

Pics below!!

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:37am On Dec 17, 2013
more pics...

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
more...

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by axortedbabe(f): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:43am On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama

Lool as in ehn!!! undergrads at that!!

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by homesteady(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Chei! Money is good oh! See what small children are driving! grin
If you don't have a car in this type of school, you'll just die because of too much oppression!

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Taiwo20(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmm....if I was a student there

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by nurexfutmx(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
If I was a student here and I drive a Japanese model Car....I will Just park it at home cos bringing it to school will just look like u carrying a bicycle....looolz thunder fire poverty, money must be made

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by tmtech: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
This ARAB rich dudes sabi good thing ....dem no too dey save money or carry money go put for foreign accounts... Rather, they spend anyhow or invest .....

Atimes
Being dead broke is the root of all evil

20 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
Awkward moment when you don't have a ride atall and you are having a romantic walk with your chick on campus, suddenly this next man pulls over in an aston martin V12 and be like "i'd like to offer you both a ride but I've only got place for one person" grin grin

79 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by tmtech: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
nurexfutmx: If I was a student here and I drive a Japanese model Car....I will Just park it at home cos bringing it to school will just look like u carrying a bicycle....looolz thunder fire poverty, money must be made
grin abi Õoº°Úº
Its better make person jst sell the japanese car use the money buy designer stuff like, micheal kros or rolex wristwatch, armani and other very expensive designers, with a bad gadget (phones)...so when u walk around in sch, pple still go feel u......

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by aventura: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
The best thing na to become cultist for this school.

21 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Fayrouzz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
And I dey here dey enter GBAGBA frm abakpa to campus 3 everyday... God abeg na!

18 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
lol.. unlike Nigerian Universities where OAU students dey pay N5000 (less than $300) for a whole section, yet still complaining and asking for free education grin

I just laugh when people insult private unis in Nigeria...

But when they see expensive government and private universities abroad, everybody go just open mouth like DUNDEE.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Dannylux: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
axortedbabe: Abeg na sch.b dis abi na car shop..poverty thunda fire ur mama

I feel you grin

OP, move this to Cars Talk abeg grin grin

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by tmtech: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Acidosis:

lol.. unlike Nigerian Universities where OAU students dey pay N5000 (less than $300) for a whole section, yet still complaining and asking for free education grin

I just laugh when people insult private unis in Nigeria...

But when they see expensive government and private universities abroad, everybody go just open mouth like DUNDEE.

If government go dey invest 200billion yearly for public uni y wud you expect students to pay 100k per session ...govt dey pay lecturers' salary , dem dey build structures... So wetin dem wan use student money do...
FYI : Private unis use student money to run dia schs... In the 80s wey students dey chop for oau , shey dem dey pay... Abi no be govt dey run am...

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
Saw this on dailymail 3days ago..Yes money is good and i thank the lord

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
This is small now.
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Ruq: 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
From the look of P's they really don't need school.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by fedoralahot(f): 2:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
haba! make i ask na why dem dey go school nah! ayemi!

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Agbgift(f): 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Obviously, they are just going to school for the fun of it.
I won't be surprised if their parents begged them to go to school.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Ditoya(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2013
smiley It is well o

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2013
When is the Admission form coming out?

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by kstyle2(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
ok this doesn't look good cos I was going there 4 my masters..that means if I carry my Toyota spyder, dem go think say I b cab driver...these is so nt fair

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by amiskurie(m): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
I PRAY WESTERNERS WILL NOT COME WITH THEIR DRONES TO SPOIL THE PEACEFUL AND HAPPY COUNTRY.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by kstyle2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
ITbomb: When is the Admission form coming out?
..........lmao..c ur mouth...u don finish ur admission hustle 4 rivers state polytechnic

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
k.style:
..........lmao..c ur mouth...u don finish ur admission hustle 4 rivers state polytechnic
DO I look like any of your lecturers?
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by kstyle2(m): 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
God abeg give me plenty money...curiously speaking is it 2 much 2 ask#Using yung6ix' voice.....God I dnt wnt 2 repeat dis year's prayers nex year o

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by ITbomb(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
amiskurie: I PRAY WESTERNERS WILL NOT COME WITH THEIR DRONES TO SPOIL THE PEACEFUL AND HAPPY COUNTRY.
No because they are practicing a progressive Islam not the poverty-stricken, oppressive, kill-the-infidel Islam that we have in Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iraq etc

33 Likes

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
This looks like Lautech.

Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Possibly their parents'
Re: The Parking Lot At The American University Of Dubai! (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Arab money, Drug money.

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / InnosonMotors CEO Drives Foreign SUVs But Wants Us To Buy His Cars / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS)