Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 (677 Views)

Robbers Caught Robbing A Boutique In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds / Five Nigerian Men Arrested In Dubai For Robbing With Toy Guns ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by thrugemaster(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
BY AUSTIN OGWUDA ASABA —AN Ogwashi-Uku High Court
in Delta State has sentenced a 23-year
old student, Aruhor Ezekiel, to death
by hanging for robbing another
student of N2,000 at gunpoint. The convict was arraigned on a four-
count charge of conspiracy to commit
armed robbery, armed robbery and
illegal possession of firearms
punishable under sections 1 (2)a and 3
(1) of the Robbery and Firearms (Special Provisions) Act Cap R.II Vol.
14 laws of the Federation of Nigeria,
2004. Prosecution led by Deputy Director in
the state Ministry of Justice, Mr. E.
Ferdinard, told the court that “Aruhor
Ezekiel, on or about the 26th of July
2010 at Umu-Otu quarters within
Ogwashi Uku judicial division robbed one Idakpo Friday of his Nokia
handset, MP3, wallet containing
N2,000, school identity card, clearance
card and some complimentary cards
while armed with a gun.” He was also charged for “robbing one
Ijie Theophilus of his phone and wallet
while also armed with a gun.” All victims, according to prosecution,
were students of Ogwashi-Uku
Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, while the
convict was a student of Ozoro
Polytechnic Ozoro, Delta State.

NJA NAH WAH
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/student-to-die-for-robbing-colleague-of-n2000/
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2013
The sentence is harsh. 59years imprison with hard labor is better if you ask me o.
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by Scarpon(m): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2013
I rather beg than steal what is not mine
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by andyanders: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2013
Good for him. A student robbing fellow students knowing fully well that these guys he robbed wile armed could be the next president of this country. If they had challenged him in the process, he would have shot and killed them. It is right for him as he has ben sentenced to die.
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by rusep: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Life Haram
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by alfaman2: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2013
Wrong headline.

He was condemned to death because he is an armed robber.
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2013
alfaman2: Wrong headline.

Exactly! I wish I had the privilege to execute the son of a dog myself. Bloody animal. Any ARMED robber deserves to die, regardless of whether he is a student or a teacher.
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by thrugemaster(m): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
alfaman2: Wrong headline.

are d pen robbers in abuja better than him? Is yussuf of the famed police pension scam better than him...?
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by alfaman2: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
thrugemaster:

are d pen robbers in abuja better than him? Is yussuf of the famed police pension scam better than him...?

have you seen anybody robbed by a pen before?
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by thrugemaster(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
alfaman2:

have you seen anybody robbed by a pen before?

i fear who no fear u
Re: Student To Die For Robbing Colleagueof N2,000 by NwaNimo1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Make i pay the 2k and the guy come labour for me?

See as my farm dey go unfarmed. .

N2000 for a life?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano: ONLY God's Intervention Can Bail Us Out Of Insecurity / Death Of Ken Saro-wiwa / New Face Of Education In Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.