Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? (13416 Views)

Which Network Provider Disturbs With Promotional Messages The Most? / Evrybdy Porting To Gionee / The Porting War Continues: Did Airtel Target MTN In Its TV Commercial? (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2013
Imanuelle: don't forget mtel sha
Noted!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2013
Seun: Like this post if you're not porting.
Thanks Sir!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
musKeeto: Like if you want the polls feature back..

I'm porting from Airtel to Visafone..
Uncle Seun, please take note!

1 Like

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
I am with Ngozi porting to Sumbo.

5 Likes

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Gwekzy: 11:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
HARDDON:

Dey are all birds of a feather. Dey all got money on their minds and cud careless whether we r well served or not.

And ƒoя dose that r propagating porting, plz do read d terms and conditions first b4 Ʊ port! Bliv me, Ʊ wud hv a change of mind. D stress aint worth it.

Just go n вυч a gud phone, dey wud give Ʊ any line you want ƒoя free!

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
chiclasweet: i m guessing etisalat is your employer. Mtn still remain the trailer blazer in naija telecomms. like it or not
You miss am my friend! I'm just a consumer like every other person who is fed up with all this Network Service Providers that are hell-bent on exploiting "Nigerians" to thier own benefit. I'm aware you should make profit in business but too much awoof dey purge belle! All thanks to NCC for giving us the power to choose. And these guys, knowing what's happening now instead of improving thier services decided to start a media frenzy in other to woo "nigerians"! But believe me when I say bro that: We Are No Fools! You've got the power now, use it wisely!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
tonididdy:
LIKE if you going to bed

goodnight OP
Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Seun: Like this post if you're not porting.

I'm on Airtel network and I no dey go nada! Port ko, torp ni!

2 Likes

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by richeyy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kamanda: I am with Ngozi porting to Sumbo.
Guy no well o! grin grin

L brasi: Abeg I fit port from Naija to yankee?
How 'bwt Namibia or Harcourt? U no wan port go there? grin grin
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by imperiouxx(m): 11:53pm On Apr 24, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Like if you're MTN porting to Glo!
Quote this post and tell us why!

What about those of us porting at our houses or porting our goods at Apapa Wharf? undecided
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:55pm On Apr 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

What about those of us porting to houses? undecided
Feel free to do so!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

What about those of us porting our goods at Apapa Wharf? undecided
Go meet customs!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by jhydebaba(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2013
I'm porting from HELL to HEAVEN.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by 40fied(m): 12:09am On Apr 25, 2013
sagytarius™:
Like this post if you're porting to NITEL

You forgot to say "no need to tell us why".

1 Like

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Freeopod(m): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2013
Like this post if you are porting out of this thread bak to ur bed

1 Like

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by braine(m): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Like if you're MTN porting to GLO!

Who does that? From frying pan to fire. undecided
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by collinkz: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2013
Like if you are porting from Arsenal to Man U
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by OgunyemiJohn(m): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2013
I have all the networks, the unserious one wuold be deported from my phone to my SIM rack. lol
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 25, 2013
braine:

Who does that? From frying pan to fire. undecided
I tell you. Porting from any network to glo is messed up business.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by wildchild1: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2013
ItsModella:
I tell you. Porting from any network to glo is messed up business.
Glo that will just disappear for days,hian!!!
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by lacasa: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2013
Love to port GEJ back to Otuoke grin

7 Likes

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by gysl1973: 12:54am On Apr 25, 2013
ME I WOULD PREFER FROM AIRTEL TO NIPOST
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by gysl1973: 12:56am On Apr 25, 2013
lacasa: Love to port GEJ back to Otuoke grin

You dey crase o, even thou say no body for your generation don carry village head or even chief priest for your village, shebi na 160 million president you dey talk to like that because u manage see 100 naira take connect to internet, my friend if you dont close that ur silly mouth i go seal am for u just now, nonsense, every tom and jerry now insult GEJ
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by lacasa: 12:59am On Apr 25, 2013
gysl1973:

You dey crase o, even thou say no body for your generation don carry village head or even chief priest for your village, shebi na 160 million president you dey talk to like that because u manage see 100 naira take connect to internet, my friend if you dont close that ur silly mouth i go seal am for u just now, nonsense, every tom and jerry now insult GEJ

An otuoke by-product here grin

1 Like

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by HARDDON: 1:07am On Apr 25, 2013
What is dis 'Pot pot ' all about ? :d

Is it cookin pot?

browsing pot ?

Email pot?

Network pot ?

Or pot belly?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by gysl1973: 1:14am On Apr 25, 2013
lacasa:

An otuoke by-product here grin

Shey people when get work to go tomorrow dey sleep make dem for fit wake up early go work, you come stay nairaland like one yahoo boy when newly boy laptop, just dey here make ur mate dey work, at the end of the year you go say na the witch when dey ur village dey worry u, GEJ is the highest civil servant in Nigeria, he entire generation no go suffer again, just stay here dey hate, idiot
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by ManOfThePeople(m): 1:22am On Apr 25, 2013
gysl1973: ME I WOULD PREFER FROM AIRTEL TO NIPOST

NIPOST ko, NI-GOAL ni.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by jkross(m): 1:27am On Apr 25, 2013
Ibanga p: Am porting from sea to air. So,
Seaport to Airport.
While I was still sad about losing to bayern your post just made the whole feeling of sadness varnish..lmao
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by 9free(m): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Like if you're on MTN porting to Etisalat!
Me and MTN get case for hidden and overhyped browsing charges.
Porting from Yellooooo to Etioooooo
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by Revolva(m): 2:39am On Apr 25, 2013
smiley smiley smiley port for where ...n be only port..na sea port i will stick to my own network ....frever
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by donkray: 2:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Like if you're MTN porting to Glo!
Best \Data and Call Services all in GLO... WHat a Rare combination.
Re: Which Network Are You Porting To/From and Why? by donkray: 2:47am On Apr 25, 2013
I am Teleporting......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Convert Data To Airtime / Samsung And Apple No Longer Make Up 50% Of The World’s Active Smartphones / Facebook (Lite Version) Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.