Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ucl Barcelona And Madrid Woe. Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Style. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ucl Barcelona And Madrid Woe. Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Style. (852 Views)

Judge To Investigate Bayern, Chelsea, City And Madrid Offers For Neymar / Barca And Madrid Thrashed / Patrick Obahiagbon Congratulates The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ucl Barcelona And Madrid Woe. Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Style. by JimloveTM(m): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2013
Thy glory o LaLiga is slammed upon high places
HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN
Tell it not in Camp, publish it unto the streets of
Benabeu,
Let the daughters of Bayern rejoice &
Let the daughters of Borussia exhort. It is a pitiable bisma bisma,
it is regrettably lugubrious
that in a league so blessd wit top clubs,
in a league blessd wit world bests,
because of the underrating,
because of the high hypenessness & because of the menigicinal fetism, because of the directionless
directionlessness, because of the conscienceless
consciencelessness, because of the purposeless
purposelessness & because of the planless
planlessness, that greeted d LaLiga teams, a vast
majority of Barca/Madrid fans continue to vascilitate between exhorbitant enthusiasm & irrational
irritability when a microscopic few that have piloted
the patterns of LaLiga believe in tiki-taka luxury and
propensive counter-attack.
Mr. Facebook, today I am happy I'm not a Madrid
fan, today I am happy I'm not a Barca fan like I've wanted to say at this motion and will demonstrate
it for umpteen times that Champions League must
be an instrument and vehicle of soccer engineering,
Champions League must be a quotos quorom of
the clubs having superintendent over umbrages
contract guolusmore. This is my humble logomati and the logomati as I
make without logo-a-partia

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins World 100m Title In Moscow / Lionel Messi Pays 15 Million Euros To Avoid Prosecution For Tax Evasion / 10 Expert Brazil 2014 World Cup Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.