Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards (39192 Views)

Christian Syrian Fighter Beheads Isis Prisoner In Revenge / Breaking New: Arnold Schwarzenegger Accused Of Exposing Prisoner To Leprosy / Prisoner Found In Wife Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Freiburger(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Shit happens in America, if its not teenagers committing suicide, and spraying schools with bullets, its prisoner impregnating warders. Thumps up to God's own country.

Yeah, thats God's own country, you can see how the Guards were dedicated to their jobs by doing everything they can to cool down the guy's aggressive potentials. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Ejine(m): 9:36am On Apr 25, 2013
There was another story about a black female guard who had sexx with a white supremacist KKK prisoner.

The guy ended up exposing her, and she lost her job.

Things are happening in AmeriKKKa.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by vanstanzy(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Damn! grin grin That guy has got some serious "fire power". grin grin grin
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2013
they shuld as well show us the pregnant guards na
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by obimind(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2013
megareal: Shyte like this happens in America yet they have the nerve to thump their noses at us. SMH
What's the meaning of smh?
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Diasporan: Jail Inmate Allegedly Got FOUR Guards Pregnant

Federal authorities have indicted multiple corrections officers and gang members at the Baltimore City Detention Center, alleging that the Black Guerilla Family gang had control of the facility. "This is my jail," suspected gang leader Tavon "Bulldog" White said on an intercepted phone call. "I'm dead serious... I make every final call in this jail... and nothing go past me, everything come to me."

Many details have started to emerge about White's reign over the jail, fellow inmates and (disturbingly) the guards. According to reports, White was sexually involved with a number of Baltimore's guards, but that's not all, four were allegedly pregnant by him, and two had his name tattooed on their bodies.

A cabal of corrupt corrections officers and members of the Black Guerrilla Family gang enjoyed nearly free rein inside the Baltimore City Detention Center, federal authorities allege, smuggling drugs and cellphones into the jail and having sexual relationships that left four guards pregnant.

An indictment unsealed Tuesday names 25 people — including 13 women working as corrections officers — who face racketeering and drug charges. Twenty of the accused also face money-laundering charges.

It alleges that Tavon White, an inmate known as "Bulldog," took control of the prison gang soon after his arrival in 2009 on an attempted-murder charge.

White appeared in Baltimore City Circuit Court Wednesday on that charge, hustled into a court room under heavy guard by state and federal officers. His case was postponed until this summer.

Creston P. Smith, White's attorney in the state case, said he knew nothing about the federal allegations.

But in the documents unsealed Tuesday, White is accused of building a network of corruption inside of the jail that both enabled a smuggling operation and allowed White to manage gang activity on the city streets.

Nairalanders what do you think about this?

Picture insert= Tavon White

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-bgf-jail-indictment-20130423,0,3097270,full.story

Topic shld be changed to [size=30pt]NAIRALANDER IN BALTIMORE PRISON IMPREGNATES FOUR GUARDS[/size] tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by vanstanzy(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Diasporan: Jail Inmate Allegedly Got FOUR Guards Pregnant

Federal authorities have indicted multiple corrections officers and gang members at the Baltimore City Detention Center, alleging that the Black Guerilla Family gang had control of the facility. "This is my jail," suspected gang leader Tavon "Bulldog" White said on an intercepted phone call. "I'm dead serious... I make every final call in this jail... and nothing go past me, everything come to me."

Many details have started to emerge about White's reign over the jail, fellow inmates and (disturbingly) the guards. According to reports, White was sexually involved with a number of Baltimore's guards, but that's not all, four were allegedly pregnant by him, and two had his name tattooed on their bodies.

A cabal of corrupt corrections officers and members of the Black Guerrilla Family gang enjoyed nearly free rein inside the Baltimore City Detention Center, federal authorities allege, smuggling drugs and cellphones into the jail and having sexual relationships that left four guards pregnant.

An indictment unsealed Tuesday names 25 people — including 13 women working as corrections officers — who face racketeering and drug charges. Twenty of the accused also face money-laundering charges.

It alleges that Tavon White, an inmate known as "Bulldog," took control of the prison gang soon after his arrival in 2009 on an attempted-murder charge.

White appeared in Baltimore City Circuit Court Wednesday on that charge, hustled into a court room under heavy guard by state and federal officers. His case was postponed until this summer.

Creston P. Smith, White's attorney in the state case, said he knew nothing about the federal allegations.

But in the documents unsealed Tuesday, White is accused of building a network of corruption inside of the jail that both enabled a smuggling operation and allowed White to manage gang activity on the city streets.

Nairalanders what do you think about this?

Picture insert= Tavon White

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-bgf-jail-indictment-20130423,0,3097270,full.story

This guy looks so mild. Just look at him (looks like an amatuer). I can beat his record and impregnate

all the fine ladies around me. NOW WHO'S BADDER BETWEEN ME AND HIM?? wink wink
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Heeeeeheeh unbelievable ,na wah oh. A mere prisoner(bloody criminal)claiming ownership of a jail,if he should be freed he's going to be a hardened terrorist.
God have mercy......
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by brotherlyn(m): 9:45am On Apr 25, 2013
...and unfortunately, this is the kind of lifestyle our Nigerian youths and brothers are towing.

I strongly feel there is a big problem with the Black race, mindset challenges coupled with heavy & strong faulty foundation.

Youths in Occultism have taken over the streets of surulere and they are killing themselves now.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by sholay2011(m): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2013
obimind:
Shaking my head.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by tellwisdom: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2013
Na this mansion be prison??..

1 Like

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by shanicemel(f): 9:52am On Apr 25, 2013
hmmm gangster life,gangster loving that produces gangster children. 8-)
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by pendusky(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
obimind:
lol...
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by nattymallam: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
If na 2baba give those women belle una for dey shout, this na case of better shout oyaaaaa lets shout
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
wise_many2k:

Topic shld be changed to [size=30pt]NAIRALANDER IN BALTIMORE PRISON IMPREGNATES FOUR GUARDS[/size] tongue
hahaha...
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by casestudy: 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
...sowing royal oats thingz! undecided undecided undecided
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by PurestBoy(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ngga ain't even cute.

Very gangsta

If given a chance, you'll rape anything cute in trousers. Ashewo oshi
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by adoniza(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
What a terrible turnout of events...da'..
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Lachynos2k2(m): 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
are those guards men or women
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by topmostg: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2013
obimind:
SHAKIN MA HEAD! you dig?

2 Likes

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by lanrei(m): 10:18am On Apr 25, 2013
nattymallam: If na 2baba give those women belle una for dey shout, this na case of better shout oyaaaaa lets shout
No mind dem jare... Na just small time wey d guy do 4 prison na him he just put belle 4 dore galz stomach..@least 2baba dey giv som gap na...
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2013
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2013
^Get lost you nasty gay
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by steffans(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Ngga ain't even cute.

Very gangsta

I guess his SWAGGS.... Is doing it....lol
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by PurestBoy(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

This guy looks so mild. Just look at him (looks like an amatuer). I can beat his record and impregnate

all the fine ladies around me. NOW WHO'S BADDER BETWEEN ME AND HIM?? wink wink

Like your cousins, sisters and nieces. You're the badder indeed!

1 Like

Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Flygerian1(m): 10:50am On Apr 25, 2013
Enter the place make u see whether u no go carry belle too!
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by kennethromanus: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2013
@c++Crazy...na pile dey worry u..go 4 medical checkup.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^Get lost you nasty gay
thank you since 4 u 2 know a gay all d way from cameroon, u must be a universal gay, born in a gay brothel by gay parents and tru abortion also and itz clear ur biological mum is still a virgin since ur dad had nothing 2 do wid her
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by funnyx(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2013
Ejiné: There was another story about a black female guard who had sexx with a white supremacist KKK prisoner.

The guy ended up exposing her, and she lost her job.

Things are happening in AmeriKKKa.

Really? shocked That girl must be a f00l
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by toluxa1(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2013
Has anyone watched OZ? Na the same story line wink
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by digitalnaira: 11:36am On Apr 25, 2013
c++_crazy:
i entered the toilet this morning to sh*it and lo an behold, my anu*s come dey pain me like pepper dey der, wen i wipe d thing na blood full everywhere as if i dey see my period. Now i dey fear cos i bn call my ex names 4 annoying me and as I dey look d girl she resemble ogbanje and fit don cast a spell on me. What do I do?

Like seriously, this myt be really sick down there, since you ask seeking 4 advice pls see a Doctor ASAP.
Re: 'Powerful' Prisoner Impregnates Four Guards by Mgbadike80: 11:44am On Apr 25, 2013
many news articles on the internet also showed that (married)female secondary school teachers do have sex with their male students and even lost their jobs because of it in the usa. That country have a serious case of lack of self control among it's ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Arrested As Russians Protest Invasion Of Ukraine (Pictures) / Trump's Staff Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Abdullah Qardash Named ISIS' Names New Leader After 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.