Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! (2111 Views)

5 GEJ Ministers That Performed Very Well / 5 GEJ Ministers That Didn't Live Up To Expectation / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 11:07am On Apr 25, 2013
The crisis between president Jonathan and governor Ameachi of Rivers State has taking another dimension that could threaten Jonathan's 're-election ambition. I'm actually bias towards Ameachi, though I know he is not doing as expected going by the terrible state of some roads in Rivers State and his unnecessary wasting of resources in buying private jet and helicopters. that said

I'm not trying to assess duo on dividend of democracy delivered to the electorates which I know Ameachi is light years ahead of Jonathan even with his mild achievements but rather focus on the aftermath of the transient and rippling effect of their present political fracas. First, How can Jonathan pick a fight with someone that was able to deliver 1.8 million bulk votes to him? The governor Ameachi led administration coerced every resident in Rivers state to vote for Jonathan .

Secondly, fighting Ameachi is self destructive drive to Jonathan's ambition which is akin to a captain drilling a hole on his ship . Don't get me wrong. If he can't win his home base, how then can he win other regions? This is a political suicide on the part of Jonathan's camp headed by Goodwill Orubube.

Thirdly, Ameachi is firmly in charge of his territory like the lion he is. All PDP members in Rivers are coming out to openly throw their weights behind the Ameachi led administration. The Etche, Gokana, Ahoada and what have you are on radio this morning pronouncing loyalty to Ameachi's government. So sentiments and public appeal which are the hallmarks of Jonathan's administration won't work on Ameachi.

But then,

Why pick a fight with somebody like Ameachi? most people are confusing Ameachi for a sissy Timipreye Sylva-like politician. Hmm. Ameachi is way beyond this and I can confidently say that he is in control of Rivers State. He single handedly demolished water side, uprooted thugs like Ateke Tom, Abiye Sekibo, forced the likes of Asari Dokubo to relocate to Benin republic and eliminated street lords like Saboma George. The security situation is Rivers state is very very commendable and normalcy is finally returning to portharcourt contrary to the mess we had under Peter Odilli.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by black9jaberry: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
Amaechi is turning out as the worst Governor in the Niger delta whereas Jonadust is fast becoming a dissappointment to the country at large.

i will nt vote for any of em in any capacity they seek ie if my vote will count

i support revolution in this country of ours

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Dracula27: 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
My Oga at the top why naa!!!!?
1 Your post doesn't make any sense.
2 We are still waiting to see the relevance or relativity of your attractive headline to your post.

Let me advise you as a brother cheesy(wispers).. these people for Nairaland their brain dey sharp and their mouth no good ooo!! if they remember you u might end up with sleepless nights oo.
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by oshyno(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Total hogwash.If Amechi were dat articulate he wudnt hv allowed state PDP exco t be decimated like dat.I stay in ph n hv insiders in d govt. Where GEJ swept him off is d dessolutin n immediate swearing in of d state party excos.In dat case he had no ground t get an injuction like most governors do. GEJ 1 Amechi 0. Amechi is seriously loosing grip of d party. Afta d court case he sacked d lga chairman frm Nyesom Nwike area on d ground dat hez supporting him, but d new exco told him he doesn't hv d right to do dat .As am talkin wit u naw, Amechi ran t Abuja on Tuesday to see if he can sort things out wit GEJ cuz he knows d game is up.

Guy always get ur facts right b4 dropping statements like dis.
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by karlmax2: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
oshyno: Total hogwash.If Amechi were dat articulate he wudnt hv allowed state PDP exco t be decimated like dat.I stay in ph n hv insiders in d govt. Where GEJ swept him off is d dessolutin n immediate swearing in of d state party excos.In dat case he had no ground t get an injuction like most governors do. GEJ 1 Amechi 0. Amechi is seriously loosing grip of d party. Afta d court case he sacked d lga chairman frm Nyesom Nwike area on d ground dat hez supporting him, but d new exco told him he doesn't hv d right to do dat .As am talkin wit u naw, Amechi ran t Abuja on Tuesday to see if he can sort things out wit GEJ cuz he knows d game is up.

why did u even bother replying him u would have left him to continue in his ignorance
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
oshyno: Total hogwash.If Amechi were dat articulate he wudnt hv allowed state PDP exco t be decimated like dat.I stay in ph n hv insiders in d govt. Where GEJ swept him off is d dessolutin n immediate swearing in of d state party excos.In dat case he had no ground t get an injuction like most governors do. GEJ 1 Amechi 0. Amechi is seriously loosing grip of d party. Afta d court case he sacked d lga chairman frm Nyesom Nwike area on d ground dat hez supporting him, but d new exco told him he doesn't hv d right to do dat .As am talkin wit u naw, Amechi ran t Abuja on Tuesday to see if he can sort things out wit GEJ cuz he knows d game is up.

Hogwash? I take you are not for real. The ONLY guy that refused paying homage or pledging loyalty to Ameachi was suspended as the Obio/Akpor chairman 2 days after that kangaroo court verdicts, NO?

Besides, there was a similar court injunction of equal jurisdictions with that of Abuja high court saying the status quo should be maintained, NO?

Is G.U. not the recognized state chairman as evident by the multiple solidarity rallies held in portharcourt in support of him and condemnation the Abuja high court's fraud? I take you are very naive about what is happening in PH. Lemme disappoint you a little more, WHO WON THE WAR BETWEEN AMEACHI AND JONATHAN over the 76 oil wells fraudulently ceded to Bayelsa State? That celebrated case was another own goal by the Jonathan's camp.

They fraudulently took over 76 oil wells belonging to the kalabari kingdom of Rivers State and transferred them to Bayelsa which led to Ameachi unleashing the kalabari guys on them before the decision was reversed, NO? Like I said earlier, Rivers State is not Ogun state where factions can be created to deal with the governor cos Ameachi is fully in charge.

N. Wike can never be the next governor after Ameachi going by the rotational power arrangements in the state. When Ameachi said no Ikwerre man can succeed him on live radio programme, were you on vacation to mars then? The next governor is surely coming from the Ogoni nation and who can stop that? Sure Ameachi will honor the rotational power sharing gentleman agreement unlike your president.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by MrGlobe(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Hogwash? I take you are not for real. The ONLY guy that refused paying homage or pledging loyalty to Ameachi was suspended as the Obio/Akpor chairman 2 days after that kangaroo court verdicts, NO?

Besides, there was a similar court injunction of equal jurisdictions with that of Abuja high court saying the status quo should be maintained, NO?

Is G.U. not the recognized state chairman as evident by the multiple solidarity rallies held in portharcourt in support of him and condemnation the Abuja high court's fraud? I take you are very naive about what is happening in PH. Lemme disappoint you a little more, WHO WON THE WAR BETWEEN AMEACHI AND JONATHAN over the 76 oil wells fraudulently ceded to Bayelsa State? That celebrated case was another own goal by the Jonathan's camp.

They fraudulently took over 76 oil wells belonging to the kalabari kingdom of Rivers State and transferred them to Bayelsa which led to Ameachi unleashing the kalabari guys on them before the decision was reversed, NO? Like I said earlier, Rivers State is not Ogun state where factions can be created to deal with the governor cos Ameachi is fully in charge.

N. Wike can never be the next governor after Ameachi going by the rotational power arrangements in the state. When Ameachi said no Ikwerre man can succeed him on live radio programme, were you on vacation to mars then? The next governor is surely coming from the Ogoni nation and who can stop that? Sure Ameachi will honor the rotational power sharing gentleman agreement unlike your president.
total nonsense. Amaechi is in Abuja reconciling with Akpabio as we speak. Wike is smart enough to capitalize on the beef and hijack the party. If Amaechi does not beg he will lose all political future and relevance in the state. There is nothing bigger than losing the party to your opponent with Abuja connection. Those endorsing him will soon sink with him.
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Dede1(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
The crisis between president Jonathan and governor Ameachi of Rivers State has taking another dimension that could threaten Jonathan's 're-election ambition. I'm actually bias towards Ameachi, though I know he is not doing as expected going by the terrible state of some roads in Rivers State and his unnecessary wasting of resources in buying private jet and helicopters that said

I'm not trying to access duo on dividend of democracy delivered to the electorates which I know Ameachi is light years ahead of Jonathan even with his mild achievements but rather focus on the aftermath of the transient and rippling effect of their present political fracas. First, How can Jonathan pick a fight with someone that was able to deliver 1.8 million bulk votes to him? The governor Ameachi led administration coerced every resident in Rivers state to vote for Jonathan .

Secondly, fighting Ameachi is self destructive drive to Jonathan's ambition which is akin to a captain drilling a hole on his ship . Don't get me wrong. If he can't win his home base, how then can he win other regions? This is a political suicide on the part of Jonathan's camp headed by Goodwill Orubube.

Thirdly, Ameachi is firmly in charge of his territory like the lion he is. All PDP members in Rivers are coming out to openly throw their weights behind the Ameachi led administration. The Etche, Gokana, Ahoada and what have you are on radio this morning pronouncing loyalty to Ameachi's government. So sentiments and public appeal which are the hallmarks of Jonathan's administration won't work on Ameachi.

But then,

Why pick a fight with somebody like Ameachi? most people are confusing Ameachi for a sissy Timipreye Sylva-like politician. Hmm. Ameachi is way beyond this and I can confidently say that he is in control of Rivers State. He single handedly demolished water side, uprooted thugs like Ateke Tom, Abiye Sekibo, forced the likes of Asari Dokubo to relocate to Benin republic and eliminated street lords like Saboma George. The security situation is Rivers state is very very commendable and normalcy is finally returning to portharcourt contrary to the mess we had under Peter Odilli.

Rhinoceros

You are very delusional as usual. How did you come up with your goofy score line which assigned the value of 1 to Amaechi and 0 to GEJ? What was the contest?

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Afam4eva(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
What's the competition again?
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dede1:

Rhinoceros

You are very delusional as usual. How did you come with your goofy score line which assigned the value of 1 to Amaechi and 0 to GEJ? What was the contest?

Sir, what's the meaning of this?
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
We need Children Section. If we had one, the moderators would have moved this thread there.

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by OmoTier1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: We need Children Section. If we had one, the moderators would have moved this thread there.
Why not? Having lost relevance in your perpetual falsehood why won't you seek another terrain to continue in your trade angry

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Dede1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Sir, what's the meaning of this?

The meaning is simple!!! There was no contest between Amaechi and GEJ so it is a mark of irresponsibility to create a score line.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dede1:

The meaning is simple!!! There was no contest between Amaechi and GEJ so it is a mark of irresponsibility to create a score line.

You can at least stay away from the thread if you think so, no?
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote
author=Dracula27%]My Oga at the top why naa!!!!?
1 Your post doesn't make any sense.
2 We are still waiting to see the relevance or relativity of your
attractive headline to your post.

Let me advise you as a brother cheesy(wispers).. these
people for Nairaland their brain dey sharp and their mouth no good ooo!!
if they remember you u might end up with sleepless nights oo.
[/quote]

lmao @ the whispering part..
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 8:25pm On May 24, 2013
scoreline updates!

Ameachi 2 : Jonathan 0

Mu he he he he he he. .

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by malc619(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2013
Oga Rhino you dey fall my hand ooo. Amaechi don score reach 5 goals na!!!

Abi dem disallow some of the goals??

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 8:52pm On May 24, 2013
malc619: Oga Rhino you dey fall my hand ooo. Amaechi don score reach 5 goals na!!!

Abi dem disallow some of the goals??

cheesy cheesy

We have rejected those 3 cheap own goals. cool

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by eggheaders(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2013
guy, why now the scores na 4-0 now. you forget police peeps begging amechi. and senate indictment of the airport authorities and acquitting amechi. I laugh in sincere 9ja native language.

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Garrithe1st: 9:21pm On May 24, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

We have rejected those 3 cheap own goals. cool

5-0 is more like it...afterall goal na goal.

D margin should as wide a possible as there's clear difference between the Aso-rock drunkard and Amaechi...

2 Likes

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Caesar1988(m): 11:00pm On May 24, 2013
black9jaberry: Amaechi is turning out as the worst Governor in the Niger delta whereas Jonadust is fast becoming a dissappointment to the country at large.

i will nt vote for any of em in any capacity they seek ie if my vote will count

i support revolution in this country of ours
u r a confused militant,shame on u

1 Like

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by vedaxcool(m): 11:47pm On May 24, 2013
Once again GEJ team of bootlickers and sh.it worshippers got served! Nice one rhino and team Nigeria, even the illiterates that voted GEJ are regretting such mistakes and those who supported him are wondering what sort of drug they were on back in 2011, insincere niggga needs to ask himself whether he worships God or the devil, whether he stands with evil or good, only one blinded by corruption and lust for evil would defend a govt. That has betrayed even those who voted it, may the PDP battle rage ever furiously SAI opposition 2015 kick out goofyluck ewere jonadumb 2015!
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 5:14pm On May 28, 2013
Scoreline Updates!

Amaechi 5 : Jonathan 1 (penalty kicks)

https://www.nairaland.com/1305301/voting-counting-governors-forum-video/3
Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by touch4mony: 5:50pm On May 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

N.wike is not planing of contesting and he said it that even if its ikwere man that the postion is ment for he will not contest,his going for senate and that's his first problem with Amechi and Amechi kws he will lose against n.wike.oga u hv Nofin to say so pls go and sleep its not by force to comment.

Re: Ameachi 5 : GEJ 1(penalty kick) - Scoreline! by Rhino5dm: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2015
I'm bigger than all the fake pastors and alfas predicting nonsense.This is what I saw, way back in 2013!

Ameachi is arguably the biggest tool in Buhari's camp.

Scoreline:

GEJ : 1 Ameachi : 10

(1) (Reply)

Breaking... Ex-oyo Hos, 11 Others Remanded Over N5.6bn Pension Scam / OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria / Mr President Why The Delay In Aquiring Fighter Jets And Modern Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.