Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex (4374 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by bigass(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
When I got married. I was into small business and not always tired when I get home so giving my hubby sex wasn't an issue if he asks. About 6months ago. I got a banking job and I come home late and tired. Now sex is a weekend thing. My husband too works in bank but he's never tired to have sex
This issue is causing serious wahala in my marriage.its really not my fault cos I get so tired I can't even get turned on. Pls advice.

1 Like

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
2ce. cool ( all inclusive, not 5mins quickie oh)

You're a working mom, a sane and supportive hubby should understand.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by eyenCalabar(m): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
I am taking my comment down. This poster sometime was a man and now a woman. I think he/she has gender problem and there is nothing I can do until that is fixed.

3 Likes

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
eyenCalabar....my turn to ask a question...you adviced the female banker to quit her job and keep her family huh? OK....if the husband suddenly starts getting weak after working all day...and he comes home...meanwhile the wife that has enough energy would ask for sex....would you also advice He quit his job?

3 Likes

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
personally, my advice is that you Madam...have to learn to endure....i mean....manage aches....exercise and increase your endurance level...but then if you do this but it does not work then... you cal fix your job a way that you won't have to work all week-days..from mon-fri
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
bigass...you are obviously gonna attract some NL guys with your sexy nick...BTw...just don't deny your hubby sex whenever he wants it..i.e if you don't want him to have outside sssex.... biko!
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
too tired or too lazy for sex, b4 long u go open anoda thread my hubby is datin yunga gal help
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by dayokanu(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Op,

Your username deserves a Profile picture
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by obo389(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
jidegirl12: 2ce. cool ( all inclusive, not 5mins quickie oh)

You're a working mom, a sane and supportive hubby should understand.
wetin sef?wer do u nw xpct d hubby to gt laid from in all fairness?if she say she's alwyz tired,d tin dey pain ni?
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
I concur wit what a poster said abt sendin out cv.its d bitter truth. Even stay at home mums get tired at times not to talk of a banker.it isn't ur fault dear but u gat to think abt ur marriage and kids first.any other thing is wrapped around dem.I once heard my hubby say dat no matter how tired a man is,there is always reserved energy for sex.
If u r married to a man wit high sex drive,u gat to buckle up, no choice but first can u hv a heart to heart chat wit him? Whatever is d outcome will determine how far for u.all d best

2 Likes

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
obo389:
wetin sef?wer do u nw xpct d hubby to gt laid from in all fairness?if she say she's alwyz tired,d tin dey pain ni?

wetin sef wetin? The woman is tired abi you wan kill am? something's gotta give buddy , you want to live a sophisticated lifestyle , drive the best ride in town , your kids in best school ,rock the best gold and outfits all in name of joint CLEAN income then you gotta make some sacrifices too got it?? angry wait till weekend and get few BJ on weekdays. ( sorry but truth hurts ouch!)

Go get some outside, get caught and LOSE IT ALL... only 2 can play that game! wink

1 Like

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
maxwello.yg:
personally, my advice is that you Madam...have to learn to endure....i mean....manage aches....exercise and increase your endurance level...but then if you do this but it does not work then... you cal fix your job a way that you won't have to work all week-days..from mon-fri

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy joke of the hour! Talk bout misuse of Endurance. Are you drunk? Manage aches and discomfort cos she wants to satisfy somebody's selfish urge? @Sisikill needs to see this cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by horlajide: 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
OP If you cant give him in the night.give him in the morningundecided.na mornin own dey sweet pass sef.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by butta(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2013
I don't believe this story , op you are speaking hog wash
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by MMotimo: 1:01am On Apr 26, 2013
Bigass,

First you were male at the time of this Jul/12 post, 9 months later, you are a female undecided

Please advice me on what to do definitely. I've been dating her for awhile. But what happened today got me thinking. She's not good with driving but always argues she good. Today while she was driving my car I noticed it again. I started warning her to be careful. She get angry anytime I warn her. I came out of the car to buy something then she decided to turn. While turning she entered a ditch I rushed to the scene to make sure she was safe. Now we are thinking of how to get the car out.after trying for 2hrs I became tired I turned held her by the shoulders then I said You see why I always tell u to be careful. That was my offense. She started screaming at me calling all sort that I should shouldn't tell her that. She made a mistake and that's it I was shocked then I left her she just screaming go go go. No remorse at all. Pls advise me on what to do definitely

1 Like

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by obo389(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

wetin sef wetin? The woman is tired abi you wan kill am? something's gotta give buddy , you want to live a sophisticated lifestyle , drive the best ride in town , your kids in best school ,rock the best gold and outfits all in name of joint CLEAN income then you gotta make some sacrifices too got it?? angry wait till weekend and get few BJ on weekdays. ( sorry but truth hurts ouch!)

Go get some outside, get caught and LOSE IT ALL... only 2 can play that game! wink
undecidedimagine dis madam?
hw i wish na u i marry walahi,i for show u shege overnite tongue then i go com c whethr u go dey give daddy somtn chop wink for nite
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 26, 2013
Guy, yu sabi lie no be small. Shuoo nor be yu dey find visa for travel section? ur username stands out on nl abeg no dey lie. Explain this post sharply. Yu b MAN or WOMAN? FAKE POST

bigass: i deferred my admission because of marriage and my wife is currently pregnant she works with a telecoms coy. how do all these affect my Visa application

1 Like

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by MMotimo: 5:21am On Apr 26, 2013
bigass: When I got married. I was into small business and not always tired when I get home so giving my hubby sex wasn't an issue if he asks. About 6months ago. I got a banking job and I come home late and tired. Now sex is a weekend thing. My husband too works in bank but he's never tired to have sex
This issue is causing serious wahala in my marriage.its really not my fault cos I get so tired I can't even get turned on. Pls advice.

Hmm, your "wife" was pregnant smh.
Super stories have found safe berth in this section. Not that I blame you too much, afterall a man with a big ikebe could be transgendered for all we know, Mr Gender Confusion
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by free2ryhme: 5:50am On Apr 26, 2013
bigass: When I got married. I was into small business and not always tired when I get home so giving my hubby sex wasn't an issue if he asks. About 6months ago. I got a banking job and I come home late and tired. Now sex is a weekend thing. My husband too works in bank but he's never tired to have sex

DO you have any child for him if no madam dont complain else u want your position to be taken
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy joke of the hour! Talk bout misuse of Endurance. Are you drunk? Manage aches and discomfort cos she wants to satisfy somebody's selfish urge? @Sisikill needs to see this cheesy cheesy

they are now married, her body is as much his as it is hers and vice versa. It is not selfishness to request sex from your own wife. I see now problem with chairman asking for it daily.

This is always the problem, women giving sex 2-3 times a day while dating... once the ring is on now they are too tired, have headache, not in the mood. tomorrow she will be here crying that oga is ignoring her.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by jmoore(m): 6:24am On Apr 26, 2013
The poster is confused, she/he is claiming to be a man/woman. The only advice he/she needs is to visit the psychiatrist to correct his or her "gender personality disorder".

2 Likes

Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote
author=jidegirl12]

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy joke of the hour! Talk bout misuse of Endurance. Are you
drunk? Manage aches and discomfort cos she wants to satisfy somebody's
selfish urge? @Sisikill needs to see this cheesy cheesy[/quote]

are you married @ all? the husband wants regular sex and you call that a selfish urge? wasn't she aware of the kinda man he was before she married him? biko!unless she wants to loose the marriage, she has to give in, or perhaps talk something into his hubby's brain.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2013
David, free Jidegirl johr...leave the barbie make em dy wallow....she never marry sf, na when she marry she go experience the taste..she obviously knows nothing about marriage.... and imago like her
sheeeor!
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by ezemoses(m): 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2013
sex is your marital duty and must always give your husband even if u r tired. u do not have the right to be tired in thia one
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
maxwello.yg:
David, free Jidegirl johr...leave the barbie make em dy wallow....she never marry sf, na when she marry she go experience the taste..she obviously knows nothing about marriage.... and imago like her
sheeeor!

grin grin did you just called me Barbie fake? I never marry sef eh grin

maxwello.yg:

are you married @ all? the husband wants regular sex and you call that a selfish urge? wasn't she aware of the kinda man he was before she married him? biko!unless she wants to loose the marriage, she has to give in, or perhaps talk something into his hubby's brain.

@Bolded See threat mtcheww, na alabodo ( feed&fûck) woman you go dey yarn that opata with oh.... she's tired period!

eze moses: sex is your marital duty and must always give your husband even if u r tired. u do not have the right to be tired in thia one

It's a marital duty alright, but you can't compare when you're dating( just only one mouth to cater for/ still live with parents ) with when married ( obligated responsibilities )

.... you're joking ''I don't have the right to be tired'' right? That makes you the almighty right? Mtcheww leave matter for Mathias Abeg, it all boils down to each and his own..MYOB cool
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by armyofone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
African men and their libido sef undecided

sex isn't food your body can't do without. madam sit your guy down and communicate how you feel.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Why waste time on this poster bigass. Na fake post be dis.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by baby124: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lmao, let me indulge fakeass here. You don't have to be turned on to do it at that time. The sacrifices we make for the ones we love. Just get a lubricant. At least you will fall asleep faster and deeper. The troubling one is being woken up in the middle of the night. Now, that is wahala and drama. cheesy
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by nmagirl(f): 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
@ op, I really understand what u r saying. The man is not selfish at all, it's ur marital duty. do u expect him to go outside? it's all about understanding; so include it in ur schedules, Okay? I and my husband agreed to hv it early in d morning (quickie *winks*) during d week days and kill our selves saturday n sundays. so i'll advice u guys to agree on something. Be wise unless u want someone to be helping u out on dat since u r too busy n tired.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
nmagirl: @ op, I really understand what u r saying. The man is not selfish at all, it's ur marital duty. do u expect him to go outside? it's all about understanding; so include it in ur schedules, Okay? I and my husband agreed to hv it early in d morning (quickie *winks*) during d week days and kill our selves saturday n sundays. so i'll advice u guys to agree on something. Be wise unless u want someone to be helping u out on dat since u r too busy n tired.

You're a wise woman may the Lord continue to increase your wisdom and bless your home.

Proverbs 14:1
The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
jidegirl12:

grin grin did you just called me Barbie fake? I never marry sef eh grin

@Bolded See threat mtcheww, na alabodo ( feed&fûck) woman you go dey yarn that opata with oh.... she's tired period!

It's a marital duty alright, but you can't compare when you're dating( just only one mouth to cater for/ still live with parents ) with when married ( obligated responsibilities )

.... you're joking ''I don't have the right to be tired'' right? That makes you the almighty right? Mtcheww leave matter for Mathias Abeg, it all boils down to each and his own..MYOB cool

each and his own ke? Before u dy yarn say she dey tired make d guy free am, now na each to his own? I think you are confused and have 2 mouths
Re: Pls advice Working Class Married Women. I'm Always Too Tired For Sex by greatgod2012(f): 5:50am On Apr 27, 2013
@op, if this story is true, then, its a small issue, i cant advise you to continously deny your hubby of s*x on the basis of tiredness, for how long will that continue neither can i ask you to kill/work up yourself, but, this is your marriage and men's libido is usually higher than that of women, so, knowing this, you will have to devise a means of balancing things up here, thank God both of you are in the same proffession, so, its easier, just change the timing, lobatan, it doesnt have to be continously in the night, do it in the dawn/morning, when you both are still fresh and agile for it, i tell you, from experience, you will enjoy it.

And for those who asked if s*x is a food to men............ hhhhhhhmmmmm, yes, it is, for those who do not know, for example, abuse a man for not been rich, he will say..........na God will do it, but call a man an impotent and see how he reacts madly with you. Men's libido are usually greater/higher than women's. Its God's handiwork. Sincerely, for men who are faithful to their wives, lets give them "gbosas", it requires a lot of self-determination and self control for them, because, naturally, a woman can hardly satisfy a man s*xually, but for the reason that they want to keep to their marriage vows, they controls themselves and close their eyes against all other ladies and are satisfied with only their wives, such men deserve to be treated with all respect and love, and for this singular reason, i dont deny and will never deny my hubby(unless its unavoidably necessary).
No matter how tired a man is, believe me, there is always a reserved energy for s*x for them, thats how God did it, and not much can we do about it.
Also, s*x is one of the essential pillars that hold marriages together, a marriage in which one party continuosly denies the other party of s*x is no longer a marriage, its become "manage" or worststill, neighbours, and no matter how people try to settle the dispute among them, unless the erring party changes, the problem continues, if one party is deprived of s*x.
Btw, s*x has been proved to be a remedy for tiredness.
May God help us all.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Ways To Love Your Husband / Unbiased Advised Needed PLS / Dear Family, Your Advice Is Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.