Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe (3258 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Who Is The Best Nigerian Rapper? / The Richest Nigerian Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by FisheMusic: 7:39pm On Aug 16, 2005
Click http://fishe.us/alphabetical_slaughter.mp3 to listen to new Nigerain U.S based Fishe` mixtape pre-album track Alphabetical Slaughter(F-I-S-H-E)

, Or simply listen to it on Fishe's MySpace page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=34985540 where you can also get to listen to the new but incompleted club banger In Da Building

Peace y'all !

P.S Don't forget to visit the official website at www.fishe.us to learn more about Fishe'.

Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2005
Fishe welcome to Nairaland. good to see our hiphop peeps from www.africanhiphop.com coming over here.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Seun(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2005
Picking on Nigerian rappers, eh? By the way, is every rapper an MC?

Anyway, I took the liberty to post your lyrics on the forum for those who (understandably) don't wish to open word documents from the Internet, so people can take a peek before they start downloading.

Exclusive Freestyle
Warning Shots Lyrics
Artist: Fishe’

Check,
Like Ludacriss I’ll be coming for that number one spot
This aint really beef, these are just warning shots
I got Nigeria on lock bitch, I’m number one
Now watch me picking on the rest of them one by one
Eedris Abdulkareem we all should be ashamed of you
If the rap game in Nigeria is wack , the blames on you
Are you a rapper? D’you do fuji or reggae music?
My words are like weapons and I’m not afraid to use it
Ruggedman, here’s an advice dog; you need to quit battling
Bah lyrics, Bah concept, Bah rhymes, stop babbling
Me against you is a mismatch, I’ll whoop your fucking bitch ass
My words would make you uncomfortable like you got heat rash
I’ll grab a gun and bitch slap Eldee the Don
I’m murdering every MC underneath the sun
I don’t pick on female MCs but; mess you Sasha
My lyrics is sicker than the late Sanni Abacha
Prior to him dying, there just ain’t no denying
Flows come out my mouth like tears from a baby crying
Terry the Rapman, you’re wack man, your rhymes is lame
In all of Nigeria Fishe` is ahead of the game
Modenine, better not cross the line and you’ll be just fine
It’s my time to shine dog, the world is mine
I just smile when I’m listening to your weak ass punchlines
I’m lyrically eating up MCs like this was lunchtime
Kill Fakes, or whatever your name is; why are you catching feelings
The only fan you’ll ever have is on top of your ceiling
Before, I used to sell pizzas; now I got twelve visas
I’m not a troublemaker, for real, I’m here to please ya
My words are controversial, more like racial issues
I got so many ways to diss you that I’m playful with you
I’ll cut you so bad, doctors will need to staple stitch you
You all are siblings you just need someone to baby sit you
For all you racist, I’m here to stay, face it
I bring drama when you see me at the club wasted
Yo! I’m just freestyling, and I’mma keep smiling
Until the day I die Fishe is going to keep rhyming
The way I’m spitting, you’ll think this rubbish is written
But it wasn’t, I’ll beat your ass up like a jealous husband
And murder you on wax then eat your corpse like I’m a maggot
See ninety nine percent of these fake MCs are gays

*Disclaimer: The author of these lyrics have no intentions to beef with the bold lettered fellow Nigeria MCs. Dissing and battling is part of hip hop when it is a healthy competition. Fishe will continue to support and join hands in co-operation with all MCs of the motherland.

Fishe' is currently on the verge of signing a one year record contract with LA based label Random Records. Visit the official website at http://www.fishe.us to learn more about Fishe' and http://www.fishe.us/fishemusic.html to purchase the debut c.d "moment of Truth" as well as listen and watch clips of Fishe tracks and live performances. The c.d "Moment of Truth" is also available on CD Baby at http://cdbaby.com/cd/fishe . Distribution contract for availability throughout Nigeria just completed. Video for first single to be shot in LA mid August. (from AfricanHipHop.com).
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2005
to fishmusic: your music ain't fish. ....."crapmusic" is more like it.
rolleyes. tongue
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Seun(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2005
I think he sounds pretty ok, but the lyrics are not compelling. He needs to connect with real human beings - people who are not rappers like himself. The people he is talking about, sorry to say, are nobody's outside the "Naija hip hop" circle.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by nddy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2005
Dogg i like you guts though, you sound pretty interesting I really enjoyed it. Just keep it real with those niggas they seem pretty lame for my liking. Their songs are wack , real bash. I just listened to this Eedris's 50 minute madness with 50. that song was lame, i think nigeria needs guys like you. i amtired of hearing about those hungry rappers without hood.

Fishe i am already a fan
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2005
you're a fan because i disagree with "crapmusic" ........if i had agreed with it, you'll say you disagree with it.

you sound fake.... no offense.... but you're just looking for someone to argue with.

his disclaimer prooves he knows the lyrics aren't right. he's just like you nddy. you've found your bestfriend on NL. cheesy
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by joftech(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2005
this is a piece of shit, if he want to rule naija hip-hop scene he should come home and dig with these guys, staying thousand's of miles away is just a shoutmatch.

anyway all the hip-hop artist here are wack, and that's why i will never buy any of their cd's with my money.

bad lyrics, bad concept, bad rhymes.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2005
shocked shocked OMG i just listened to it and it's the worst crap ever.  shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked do you have a heart at all.  shocked shocked this i soooooo like nddy......

fishe that thing is CRAP. and next time you come online, you soooooo... need to hook up with him.... he's your twin/ partner in business... really... shocked shocked he'll buy your piece of crap. ... seriously ..... shocked
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by joftech(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2005
well is this a change of heart or what, anyway i have listened to some of the stuffs on his site they seems nice, only that his accent need real beating except he want to be a naija rapper in america. hope alaba boyz will give him some elbow rooml.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 2:07am On Aug 17, 2005
That is HOT!!!!!!!!!!. Fishe, i love it. I like the way u ended it. ""I'm just playing, you know i gat love for y'all"". That is soooo cool. Hahah *F*u*c*K Sasha...I love it. You ryhme good, just keep your head up bro, You are good. This is what i call rapping. Muahhhhhh!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 2:11am On Aug 17, 2005
Ohh hell no. Nddy also agrees with it? Anyways i don't care. I like the song. The guy is good, can't y'all see it. cheesy

Ohhh and i love the snoop doggy "drop it like it's hot" sound...make it hotter. smiley
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Latoya(f): 4:10am On Aug 17, 2005
Nah,not my type of music
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 4:11am On Aug 17, 2005
not my type either.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Latoya(f): 4:14am On Aug 17, 2005
Smart gal cheesy
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 4:15am On Aug 17, 2005
So i am like dumb?? embarassed
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Latoya(f): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2005
haha i didnt say that  rolleyes
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 4:17am On Aug 17, 2005
Technically, you did. But it's all good. We all shouldn't have the same taste. I am actually listening to the song now. cheesy
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 4:18am On Aug 17, 2005
Hot-Angel who is SASHA?
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 4:20am On Aug 17, 2005
A Nigerian girl that raps like frog. lipsrsealed
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 4:23am On Aug 17, 2005
hehe..... that's funny.
eedris' songs are good though...
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by hotangel2(f): 4:52am On Aug 17, 2005
Eedris songs are good if he doesn't rap. He raps as though he's chewing his tongue. mathahafaggagathaaooll, awon omo to wa ladugbo mi, mahhthafatha. The only time you love his songs are when they get to the chorous. Just like in MR Lecturer and infact all his songs.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Latoya(f): 5:05am On Aug 17, 2005
eedris thinks he is the nigerian version of P.Diddy
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by WesleyanA(f): 5:08am On Aug 17, 2005
probably the only eedris song i listen to is mr. lecturer.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Latoya(f): 5:40am On Aug 17, 2005
He is so not interesting,he thinks he is a gangsta,i so cant stand him
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by nddy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2005
WesleyAn, i have begged you to keep your ugly being to yourself , i like the guy, whats your business, nosy fool,

Who said Eedris thinks he is p.diddy, shoot he is too ugly to be compared to him.

@Angel, who cares if you disagree with me ? nobody, not even me.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2005
Seun, <snip> get your hip hop on man!

See the reaction this song got from hip hop crazy individuals when he first advertised it in the africanhiphop forums: http://www.africanhiphop.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=4801
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by layi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2005
The lyrics-   Tite
The delivery -  wack
The beatz - wack (dont sample.... its not a mixtape)

"n don't give me such "endin" like u just playing? If u want to play..use fake names (u'll still rhyme bro).

Fishe's just there. I've heard other songs. Cant spend my money on it though.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by terry(m): 12:38am On Aug 18, 2005
ya song is of da hook
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2005
@ layi The beatz - wack (don't sample.... its not a mixtape)
Layi actually it's mix tape material (it's not meant for a full album) and in the mix tape world sampling occurs often.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by layi(m): 12:00pm On Aug 18, 2005
Ok if its a mixtape.
Re: Listen To (New) Nigerian Rapper Fishe by joftech(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2005
i changed my stance on it since i discovered it was a mixtape. anyway stop yabbing ppl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Awilo Longomba Ft. Tiwa Savage – Esopi Yo [DOWNLOAD] / The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary / Is Ruggedman A Lyricist: What Is Lyricism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.