Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98577 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Cwhyte:
I SMH for some ignorants on this thread.
Money Rituals is real.

If you believe in Abrahamic God then you should believe that devil/Satan exist.
If there's good then there's the bad counterpart.

The OP stated clearly that there's no human head in any wardrobe that vomits minted currency but the human body parts are used together with other "ingredients" to conjure the forces that provides the money.

Note that the Onishegun and Babalawo are poor because they know the severe consequence of MR.

Don't expect anybody that does MR to be a billionaire if he's not originally destined to be one. The Op stated clearly that the forces gather up the monies the consulter is expected to make in the future and brings it to the immediate now.

If you have limited knowledge about something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
For those that want the OP to prove to you that MR is real. Why don't you prove to him that it is not real by seeking out for an Onishegun and ask him to do Oshole for you. Then if you remain poor you'll know it is fake.
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
ecolime:
I can't say about money ritual, but it's hard for me to deny the existence of potent juju. I have seen/experienced things in this my short life. Don't be decieved, jazz is real.
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Slankey:
GhostofSparta, Honestly, I can tell and confirm this is the best post I have read on Nairalanders since I joined. I am really impressed by your coincise explanation of the subject matter. However, it's expected that people will blab and say crap. Lets cross overto ur new thread and see what we can read there as well... lipsrsealed wink
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
balogz:
If you are a xtian or muslim,you need to serve your God very well and pray for protection and guidance from the evil men of this world cos that's the only thing that could safe you.there are evil ppl in this world and theey are abound everywhere i.eyour offices,ur churches or mosques etc.
All I know is that juju exist and I have seen ppl or knw pple that av used it to harm their ogas or colleagues @work in matters of money or promotions.
The best MR I knw is hardwork but yet I knw some pple do some ose or soap to bring them favours or customers and though some families hav bn accused of MR and I dnt think dey debunked it eg alata family in ogbomz,hajj rem in ma area etc
For the xtians and the muslims wud only urge you to be prayerful cos d evil men don't sleep and again the best thing is to blv juju doesn't existand at d sametime ppl shd be careful esp @work.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
nasilas:
If most peeps can try to research deeply on each tenents of the religious ideology they stand for.. They won't be making confusing comments on issues like this.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Afodot0022:
as for me. I know this life is more than physical. I have experience alot of spiritual challenges that have convinced me enough. the reason why some people are saying there is no spirit is becos they have not been tried before. I pray u dont experience such because life will be miserable. when you are being tested by aye, you will just endure this life rather than enjoying it. some people committed suicide just because of the spiritual challenges they faced . this life is mystery. get close to God is the only solution. I have experience so many things and I pray it doesn't happen to someone I know.

smooth.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
jamace:
OP, thanks a million for making my weekend a wow! I was so engrossed in the topic that I almost went into a trance/vision. My whole being was in absolute silence as I read through your write-up. Thumps up for you, man. cool cool
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
nasilas:
[size=14pt]Basically, our physical world and spiritual world are never 2 parrallel lines.. They are both being utilized in providing solutions to most of man's problem both in acient times, recent times and in the future. The manifestation of this can be observed around you.[/size]
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
travelxpat:
Your belief is as a result of background...if I were to be born as an omo awo( an initiate) definately I would be on same platform of your reasoning,but thanks to the supreme God who made me see the true light..many are called and few are chosen. Heaven is definately not meant for all.hmmmmm, am happy you still believe in the existence of the supreme being, since you have no doubt about supernatural forces, spirits, ghost and soul.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
alaoeri:
Op thanks for the eye opening write up, i just laugh at some ppl ignorance regarding this issue, i have personally witness 2 or more incidence of money ritual just that the ppl involved their end is always bad. Take a trip to oke ogun area of oyo - state or go to Niger state & meet the confirmed tapas they 'll tell u more regarding this issue. That reminds me of a man when i was serving in oyo town, the man is rich bt 'll always eat dry faeces (human shit) the more he eat the more the money comes in & if he stop eating the shit he won't stand the repercussion. For those asking where the money 'll come from should just take a trip to the places i mentioned
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
crackhaus:
For all that is said, for all that is to be proven, for all that stands true, just and spiritual..it will come to be as all have always been since the beginning of time: Deities, spirits, rituals, the super-natural, humans, gods and alternate planes of existence must be known to be whether in belief or in dis-belief because there must be equilibrium. Whomever has felt alive must also experience death, Whomever has seen must also believe in the unseen, Whomever believes in luck must also see to it that luck is a meta-physical force controlled by those who wield it both positively or negatively.
Spirituality isn't a science, it's the system in which all other things seen function. Anyone who believes in the existence of a God capable of miracles must also believe there is a god(or gods) capable of magic...(and oh for the record, any ritual, incantation or blood payment capable of creating wealth is magic, maybe that's not the word but it still alludes to the creation of something out of a 'VISIBLE' nothing and that is the definition of magic...Religion calls it Miracle for effect)
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
Odunharry:

maybe u didnt read all what the op said,let me ask you aside use of body part in making money,what other means did the op mention?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
ojoawo:
OP, that was fabulous......

But that still aint gon change my mind to go for the MR......... Who knows when he's gon die anyway

Another thin @OP, what's your take on the miraculous money of some known cults like the ogbonis, freemasons and the likes?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by redsun(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
Primtive bastards.Nigeria's only blood money are those stolen by the politicians and their cronies..The money stolen from public coffers by people like Tinubu has resulted in countless death of Nigerian over the decades. It is money that should have been spent of improving and saving lives.

You muderfuckers prefer delusions and superstition over reality and facts.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ecolime(m): 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Don't be faster than your shadow young man. Hustle hard and be contented with whatever little you make. Trust in God and he will bless the works of your hands.

There is more to life than money. An unclean money is not what you should be looking for.

Calm down biko
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
ecolime:

Don't be faster than your shadow young man. Hustle hard and be contented with whatever little you make. Trust in God and he will bless the works of your hands.

There is more to life than money. An unclean money is not what you should be looking for.

Calm down biko
Please man if you know of any, don't hold back, it's really rough for me here, please I beg of you, don't hold back and tell me if you do
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by oweniwe(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Me no know anything o. Just general observation from what I've seen
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
oweniwe:

Me no know anything o. Just general observation from what I've seen
Oh, thought you did but ok
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by jaymichael(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

No bro. I was a kid then. My mom went around visiting relatives and she took me along.
I won't advise "blood money rituals" for anyone. The price is always heavy. Make sacrifices to your creator , Eleda or Ori and give alms and always call on what you want consistently. Most importantly, Search, provide goods and services people need that you can provide.
Good luck. Gid bless you , God bless me.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
jaymichael:
No bro. I was a kid then. My mom went around visiting relatives and she took me along.
I won't advise "blood money rituals" for anyone. The price is always heavy. Make sacrifices to your creator , Eleda or Ori and give alms and always call on what you want consistently. Most importantly, Search, provide goods and services people need that you can provide.
Good luck. Gid bless you , God bless me.
It's my choice man, please just help me, that's what I want to do
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Cwhyte(m): 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
please read my post again, I was only referencing what the OP wrote and explaining to those that don't believe. chikena

Stonecoldstare1:

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 12:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Cwhyte:
please read my post again, I was only referencing what the OP wrote and explaining to those that don't believe. chikena

Ok
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Happyodo: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Ok

1. Where do you currently live?
2. Do you live alone?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2023
Happyodo:

2. Do you live alone?
Do you know of anyone at all? Can we please discuss privately?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 8:28am On Apr 24, 2023
Happyodo:

2. Do you live alone?
I live in Abuja and yes I stay alone
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Happyodo: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Do you know of anyone at all? Can we please discuss privately?

Drop your number here.

When I acknowledge, you modify and remove your number.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Happyodo: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

Ok,
Acknowledged. Modify and remove

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
armyofone:

simple explanation of the madness caused by your babalawo: they have access to barks/plants etc they know the use of opium in powder form or otherwise. they know the amount to give to that sane man to make him insane or kill him.
Wake up and free your mind.

The ancient war between the edos and the oyinbos for instance. The juju men fought with juju in small calabash, blowing opium powder and other harvested, sundried and packaged concotions on her majesty soldiers, the white ones fought with guns and bullets. Read your history books again grin
grin grin
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by JodieLeal: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire, i am here to bring the good news to the world, and to tell the world how good illuminati can help you achieve your dreams. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to the limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati brotherhood empire, once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits, join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get an instant rich, this intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this is one out of the numerous benefits that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood, we also want to let you know this, if you have been scammed before you have nothing to worry about, because we are going to fix that, and you will get all that you have lost, we have helped so many people in different countries who have been scammed thousands of dollars, so you have nothing to worry about, because we are here and ready to help you,  you are in the right place where you can join the illuminati without having any kinds of problems or difficulties.  Note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will ends by december and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the Illuminati empire secret society, you are advised not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organisation, do you agree to be a member of The Great Illuminati new world order? If you do, kindly reply back through this direct recruitment email only at:  initiationchurchofdevil@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(502)297-1152 for more information on how to join, and for more instructions on our membership process.Hail The Great Illuminati brotherhood.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2023
Happyodo:

Drop your number here.

Hey man
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Stonecoldstare1: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2023
Happyodo:

Drop your number here.

How far? Long time no see

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Victor Ojionu: Yahoo Boy Who Bought N125m Houses During His NYSC, Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.