Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! (2490 Views)

Atheists Have A Religion / Exposed; Jesus Christ, The Greatest Lie Ever Sold / Do Atheists Have Hope? What Is Their Purpose In Life? What Keeps Atheists Alive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

cool cool cool
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wow, sometimes I impress myself with my own intelligence..... cool

Someone is badly in need of praises...
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
striktlymi:

Someone is badly in need of praises...

There's nothing bad in stroking your ego once in a while smiley
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
It stopped when I figured out that Logic Whatever, may be a frustrated person, seeking company in cyberspace, and would provoke all kinds of discussion in order to get attention. Churches are growing in Nigeria, and only a few people have time to waste to entertain just one ilLogical worshipper of Satan, that pretends not to believe in anything.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

There's nothing bad in stroking your ego once in a while smiley

I hear you! Lol!!!
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by mazaje(m): 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
ckkris: It stopped when I figured out that Logic Whatever, may be a frustrated person, seeking company in cyberspace, and would provoke all kinds of discussion in order to get attention. Churches are growing in Nigeria, and only a few people have time to waste to entertain just one ilLogical worshipper of Satan, that pretends not to believe in anything.

LOL!. . .Engaging people like this is like talking to a chair. . .
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
So I don't forget...

Logicboy03:

lolz.....but the fact is that I understand the bible....The bible does not say that God is outside time. Infact God uses time.

That is not a fact, my friend, it's called a supposition.

Does the Bible say that God is I AM or that He is the Beginning and End or that He unaltered by time or does it not?

Does the use of a thing subordinate its user to it?

Your explanation, is your own "apologist" interpretation. In fact, many christians wont even accept your interpretation.
There are some things that all christians agree on. For instance, Jesus being crucified is very literal and not subject to interpretation. God using time and behaving like a being inside time is very literal (prophecies, cursing future generations, etc) but for your, your claims of timelessness is based on a vague interpretation.

That lb decided that my explanation is "apologist" interpretation does not make it wrong. Furthermore, your appeal to popular opinion does not prove me wrong.

Finally, what's vague about my argument for timelessness?

Aging is only an effect of time. God being unaffected by passage of time still doesnt mean he is outside it, as he still needs to make decisions. Being outside time is meaningless and you have consistently failed to show how it is possible

Is there anything you know in history that has not decayed or depreciated in some way as time passed?

I think it's you who are still failing to show how being outside time is meaningless.

I am on solid ground and you are on quick sand here.

You're welcome to your daydreams.

Going back to the bible and God. Isnt God described as an incorruptible judge? How does one judge without time? How does on make decisions without precedence? Precedence based on time? How can God forgive without changing a past position on the offence to be forgiven?

About this, there's a question you neglected to answer on ooman's thread. Will fetch it later.

Your theory about God being outside time is becoming more and more foolish the more we describe God's character.

Teens are allowed to have their wet dreams.

How does one make a decision without time? hmm? A judgement without time? Is God not the judge of the living and the dead?

Wait for that question.

As for your claims that the bible speaks of realities outside our knowledge....we call that fantasy in any other book wink

That's what guys like you called going to the moon, exploring deep space, going at speeds faster than, what was it, 5 mph or something. And real science keeps proving you wrong, doesn't it? smiley

Wow, sometimes I impress myself with my own intelligence..... cool

Like I said, you're welcome to your wet dreams.

smiley
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ooman(m): 1:25am On Apr 27, 2013
^^^Joblessness
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Jehovah created time. That's why Moses is the first SCIENTIST to DEFINE time, even in seconds, and the Revolution of the spherical earth, within galaxies, in Genesis 1:14, not as an Egyptian Scientist, but as the Prophet of The Most High, the God of Israel.
This info is only for those who desire The Truth. And there are more.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 27, 2013
ckkris: Jehovah created time. That's why Moses is the first SCIENTIST to DEFINE time, even in seconds, and the Revolution of the spherical earth, within galaxies, in Genesis 1:14, not as an Egyptian Scientist, but as the Prophet of The Most High, the God of Israel.

regurgitated BULLSHEIT
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by thehomer: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2013
ifeness:

@ Striktlym

What is the average IQ of a christian is Nigeria?

This is a very difficult question but I suspect that since education is more prevalent in the southern part of Nigeria where most Christians are, it may well slightly be above 100. And of course since more atheists are educated than Christians as a percentage, theirs will be even higher.

ifeness:
A friend down the street is a midget. Lev. 21:20 states that a dwarf may not approach the alter of god; he needs to know what is the exact height requirement. Could someone please enlighten me?

Maybe 1.70m in Nigeria today (males only of course) grin. If it is good enough for the military, it should be good enough for God. But, it should have been lower when those laws were being dictated.

ifeness:
I am tired of my daughter being around, so I think that I will sell her into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. Does anyone know “What is the fair market value, for a beautiful, brilliant, fun-loving daughter ?

This one is difficult and as I'm sure you know with demand, supply and the change in the times I find it difficult to estimate.

ifeness:
I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is menstruating, according to Lev. 15:19-24. How do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence. Please advise me soonest, after a number of broken teeth I need help here.

Maybe you should try asking for their diaries rather than asking them directly. Don't even bother with one who doesn't keep a diary. It means that she will be more than willing to make you unclean and we know that purifying yourself after can be difficult.

ifeness:
You wanna tell me religion is a good and healthy way of life?

Now tell me who the wacko is?!!

But but at least those children killed in the wars ordered by God will go to heaven. Isn't that good enough for you godless baby eaters?
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by thehomer: 9:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Reyginus: I also think it is possible.

How?
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by thehomer: 9:36am On Apr 27, 2013
saintvc: which comes first the egg or the hen

Neither. They evolve together.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by mazaje(m): 9:37am On Apr 27, 2013
ckkris: Jehovah created time. That's why Moses is the first SCIENTIST to DEFINE time, even in seconds, and the Revolution of the spherical earth, within galaxies, in Genesis 1:14, not as an Egyptian Scientist, but as the Prophet of The Most High, the God of Israel.

Shut up and stop lying. . .

Gen 1: 14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Gen 1:15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

Gen 1:16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day(sun), and the lesser light to rule the night(moon): he made the stars also.

Nothing is the nonsense above talks about galaxies or a spherical earth, you remain a liar. . .what it actually says is very false because, it says the earth was created and was already in existence with plants and water in it before the sun and stars were created on the fourth day of creation. . .That assertion is a lie. . .
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by thehomer: 9:37am On Apr 27, 2013
saintvc: JESUS DIDNT WRITE THE BIBLE. Yahwey /GOD DIDNT.

Humans wrote out of

experience or/and
holy spirit inspiration

human compiled the scriptures, adding and subtracting diffrent scriptures to form a book called bible

if the whole scripture were present, probable, it would have made more sence

the bible contains fact. Its left for us to belive or not. Those who belive have faith .those who dont belive lack faith. God gave us freedom to choose to belive or not.

Do you actually choose to believe? Can you choose to believe right now that for the next week starting from tomorrow, the sun will not shine?
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by thehomer: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2013

Moses a scientist? On what planet? Do you even know how time is defined today?

For your information, the convention of 60 seconds to a minute and 60 minutes to an hour is actually from the Babylonians.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2013
mazaje:

Shut up and stop lying. . .

[i]Gen 1: 14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.

Nothing is the nonsense above talks about galaxies or a spherical earth, you remain a liar.
ha ha ha ha ha
How do you have day and night if the earth isn't spherical?
And for the seasons? Ha ha ha ha
Look, Prophet Moses had REVELATIONS far beyond your Egyptian mummies.
Hey, these things were written, not for satanists, can't you see ?
Please I'm enjoying this weekend, and days, and years, how many days did Noses say make a year?
Yeye satan worshippers.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 9:57am On Apr 27, 2013
thehomer:

Moses a scientist? On what planet? Do you even know how time is defined today?

For your information, the convention of 60 seconds to a minute and 60 minutes to an hour is actually from the Babylonians.
Verifiable citation needed. Not story story telling unscientific lies. Babylon ko, Bob Marley ni.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2013
thehomer:

Do you actually choose to believe? Can you choose to believe right now that for the next week starting from tomorrow, the sun will not shine?
Says who? Another Babylon bull nonsense. Next you will ask for 10 billion years to prove, and call speculation a science.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by mazaje(m): 10:02am On Apr 27, 2013
ckkris:
ha ha ha ha ha
How do you have day and night if the earth isn't spherical?
And for the seasons? Ha ha ha ha
Look, Prophet Moses had REVELATIONS far beyond your Egyptian mummies.
Hey, these things were written, not for satanists, can't you see ?
Please I'm enjoying this weekend, and days, and years, how many days did Noses say make a year?
Yeye satan worshippers.

Ask the person that wrote the genesis creation myth. I can see that you don't want the part where it also says the sun and stars were created after the earth was created. . .According to the writer of the creation myth in the bible,lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night, what the hell is that?. . .By the way Moses did NOT write the anything in genesis. . .The two creation accounts in genesis 1 and 2 were written by two different authours. . .You are way to deluded. . .Who is satan?. . .isn't he said to be the enemey of your imaginary god of israel?. . .You are a fool. . .You are notr ashamed of worshipping an imaginary entity called the god of the jews, are you are jew. . foool. . .
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 10:42am On Apr 27, 2013
I dont have issues with the Jews. But if you say Moses didn't write Genesis, may be na you write'm. We're discussing TIME. Did Moses define seconds or not? Is that definition the FOUNDATION OF SCIENCE? How many things have you fully mastered, how much more the linkage that Moses established, between eternity and the temporal. Tempo is time. Stop worshipping Satan, its not good for your well-being.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by mazaje(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2013
ckkris: I dont have issues with the Jews. But if you say Moses didn't write Genesis, may be na you write'm. We're discussing TIME. Did Moses define seconds or not? Is that definition the FOUNDATION OF SCIENCE? How many things have you fully mastered, how much more the linkage that Moses established, between eternity and the temporal. Tempo is time. Stop worshipping Satan, its not good for your well-being.

Where did Moses say he wrote any book in the bible?. . .Where in the bibe was seconds and minutes mentioned?. . .You still don't wanna touch the fact that the bible said the earth was created before the sun and stars, no?. . .
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 27, 2013
Lb, here's that question:

Ihedinobi: In one single instant,

- I know that John is a medical doctor.

In the self-same instant,

- I know that he went to the university.

In the same instant,

- I know that he had classmates.

Now, can you draw my reasoning out in a diagram and show that it is linear?
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 27, 2013
ooman: ^^^Joblessness

Butthurt grin
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by ckkris: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
mazaje:
. .Where in the bibe was seconds and minutes mentioned? .
Sir, if you DESIRE TO LEARN, I, will TEACH you. Or continue to wallow and suffer in your ignorance. ITK in Nigeria means I too know. But I want you to be like Moses, and the Metallurgic Engineers that worked with him.
Sir, do you want to know about the constellations, and how they affect the earth?
I de laugh in Hebrew.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ihedinobi: Lb, here's that question:

Reasoning is different from knowing. I explained the failure of ur question in that thread.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by mazaje(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
ckkris:
Sir, if you DESIRE TO LEARN, I, will TEACH you. Or continue to wallow and suffer in your ignorance. ITK in Nigeria means I too know. But I want you to be like Moses, and the Metallurgic Engineers that worked with him.
Sir, do you want to know about the constellations, and how they affect the earth?
I de laugh in Hebrew.

These things were known and written about before the bible was written down. Where did moses claim authorship of any book in the bible?
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Logicboy03:

Reasoning is different from knowing. I explained the failure of ur question in that thread.

You did? How come when you said the above on that thread and I followed it with an inquiry regarding what reasoning is carried out for, you never answered?

Let me rephrase thr question here then: what's the difference between reasoning and knowing?
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You did? How come when you said the above on that thread and I followed it with an inquiry regarding what reasoning is carried out for, you never answered?

Let me rephrase thr question here then: what's the difference between reasoning and knowing?

I think you need introduction to a dictionary.
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
I'm sure there's nothing stopping you from quoting one.

smiley
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ihedinobi: I'm sure there's nothing stopping you from quoting one.

smiley

Just as there is nothing stopping you from curing your ignorance about the definition of the two words by looking at a dictionary.

Go back to school if you're looking for a teacher in basic english and vocabulary
Re: The Religion Section/Atheists Have Strengthened My Faith- Biggest Lie Ever!! by vedaxcool(m): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Some times atheists create the illusion that they have some sort of clairvoyant ability which is really not the case, the thread somehow assumes to much (athiest thrive with assumption) that it knows the state of mind of people, this is really far from the truth, these people could be lying or saying the truth, you are not in the position to actually know whether they are lying or trueing grin, because it is a matter of perception! My perception about an issue remains largely in my head beyond your ability to know if not stated! And somehow, on a face value we assume people to tell the truth unless they are known to tell, hence the thread was in bad faith indeed, a better way of knowing whether they are lying is by asking how? From the how we might eventually know true or false! But I believe there is a greater tendency for people to hold tightly to their religion whenever it comes under criticism, like the story of a muslims man and his christian wife I read, both weren't quite religious but as soon as the man started going to mosque and he hinted to his wife he would like her to be a muslim, she immediately fortifide herself with the holy spirit and held her bible up and charge to the church . . . LB sometimes this apparently is the case with your criticism, instead of people following it they go anti - clockwise and enter hyper space jump mode . . . Moving ever closer to God and being light years away from materialism etc!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Muslim Man Diminishes Mohammed, Asks Muslims To Convert To Christianity / Debunking The Myth That Christianity Is A White Man's Religion / Pastor’s Wife Caught Husband Cheating With Female Prayer Partner In Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.