Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins (540 Views)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins by SpadesWired: 9:37am On Apr 26, 2013
Taiwo Pelumi, a student of Obafemi Awolowo University in Ile Ife Osun state is happy to be alive after he escaped an assassination attempt.

According to an eye witness, the Chemical Engineering student was shot twice on the 12th of April by some unknown gunmen off Ede Road in Osun state.

We learnt Taiwo Pelumi was making a phone call beside his car when 2 men suddenly approached him.

He was pushed to the ground and shot twice. A female student of the same school who was walking towards him at the time was kidnapped by the gunmen who eventually stole Taiwo’s car.

Taiwo was immediately rushed to an undisclosed hospital by some Good Samarithans.

“For you all who heard I was shot several times on Friday night that was me and I am still breathing. Thank Almighty God.” – said Taiwo in a Tweet.

Photos: http://www./forum/topics/oau-student-escapes-assassination-attempt-shot-twice-by-assassins
Re: OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins by liloelawwal(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2013
Thank God 4 ur life bro
Re: OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins by Tolexander: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2013
Just heard about it on monday from a bystander!

May God continue to save you.

Which of the european and african bullet proof had you that day?
Re: OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins by Darlenebabe: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2013
thank God for u. its well wit u
Re: OAU Student Escapes Assassination Attempt, Shot Twice By Assassins by Doncolio(m): 11:30am On Apr 26, 2013
Thank God for taiwo. What about the female student kidnapped,any news about her or am I the only one who read that part?
Or this thread is solely for felicitating with taiwo.

God help us all.

(1) (Reply)

At 53, Life Has Taught Me Many Lessons - Orji Kalu / CPC Hold Last National Convention In Abuja (report) / State Of Emergency: Northern Senators In Marathon Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.