Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,726 members, 7,837,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Somali Military History - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali Military History (9303 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / Somali Food! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:36am On May 22, 2013
yea datz a classroom & you need Ta have ya azz N'itz.... Lol

Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:37am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz iz stepp'N in front of freight trainz when they fukkz wit me "Period"[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:39am On May 22, 2013

BEEKER BEEKER Lol
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:40am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz better invest N some dragon skin attire.... azz'Z gonna get barbque'D fukk witz me...Lol
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:41am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]bump[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:43am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]bump
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:44am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]bump dis mafacca straight 2 DA top Lol
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:45am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]mafaccas move'N up just like da jeffersonz... Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:46am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]just'Z get ova'Z it.... isn't dat what niggaz...say Lmao
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:47am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]dis niggaz a wanna be anta diop wit a degree from da nairaland culture institute.[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:48am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz just can't board dis ship.... um..emm.... HELL NO Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:49am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz not goin'N 2 da maghreb on 'D account of brotherly love... um..emm... niggaz betta do better than dat... LOL[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:50am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz push'N dat titantic movement up 'N here... Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:51am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]ALLLLLL ABOAARRRDDDD..... Nope niggaz iz not getting 'N... Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:52am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]um...emm... niggaz aint board'N this ship Lmao[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:53am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]i'm not wasting anymore time wit niggaz dat can't spell shoe...Nope, u trick'D me nigga..smdh
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:54am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz iz gonna have 2 furnish some anthropology degrees 4 me 2 continue any'MO... u trick'D me nigga Lol
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:55am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz iz doing mo back trakking den OJ... Lmao[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:56am On May 22, 2013
[size=18pt]niggaz iz push'N dem OJ methodz up 'N here Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 5:58am On May 22, 2013
somalia9: my somali military appreciation thread has turned into an afrocentric negro army thread.

[size=18pt]beeker beeker for yo azz
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 22, 2013
romania5:

where in that does it reveal most modern berber populations having majority african genes?
you can't show me because it doesn't exist in the study Lmao

Nuclear DNA

Note that Moroccans are the Berbers with the most ‘’Eurasian’’ admixture.

Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGdRbkxKMDdlZkJWc21tdkpldWxwVmc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=Moroccans&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=2 50
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African-admixture.gif

smiley

romania5:
^^^^ liar liar liar pants on fire!.... Lol

you responded to a chart with modern berbers clustered with non-africans with this:
You seem to have poor comprehension skills just like you have poor grammar and spelling. YES I said Berbers are NOT a monolithic group. But MOST Berber groups have predominate African genes and their origins is African. Again my point still STANDS.

romania5:

^^^^ so what do we have here at the least is a heavily mixed modern day population.... that's constantly being grouped off with non-africans... Lol
LMAO!!! You just trapped your self with that DNAtribes study and you don't even know it.

D*mb@$$ those results only show *EXTERNAL* contribution to the genome under study (of North African in this case) and exclude local contribution to the genome.

For example, **external** contribution of 50% from Levantine could represent only 5% of the SNPs of North Africa if the ***local** contribution is, lets say, 90%.

It would mean that 50% of the 10% comes from the Levantine group.

Also...Where is the so called "Berber Marker", E1b1b1b2 is from East Africa is it not??

Surly the Berber Marker is the Dominant H.G in at least Morocco and Algeria. The Sahawis last I read were of a recent Arab extraction!!! You don't even know what you're posting!!!

Anyways back to local contribution...
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2013-02-11.pdf

On page 25, you can see

Algeria:

Local contribution called North African= 57.2%
External contribution of Arabia= 11.3%
External contribution of Horn of Africa=4.1%
Other External contribution...

That is Algeria is part of the North African group but also possess many SNPs from other groups.

Same thing with Tunisia also part of the North African group:

Tunisia:

Local contribution called North African= 89.5%
External contribution of Arabia= 1.9%
External contribution of Horn of Africa=0.9%
Other External contribution...

So here we know Tunisia and Algeria are both from the North African group and we see both the local contribution and the external contribution.

^^^And btw that on is a more RECENT study than yours.

FAIL! grin grin grin grin grin

romania5:
"Africa after the Last Glacial Maximum, with some migration into the
Near East and southern Europe (Bosch et al. 2001; Underhill et al. 2001).
Hence, contrary to the suggestion that mtDNA haplogroups were introduced
mostly from Iberia, it seems that Y-chromosome markers have an eastern
African origin with an ancient local evolution in North Africa. These observations
are in agreement with the proposal that the ancient communities ancestral
in language to more recent Berber communities absorbed a lot of females from
the existing pre-Holocene populations. This would indicate that the North African
populations arose from admixture rather than from local evolution, leading
to an intermediate genetic structure between eastern sub-Saharan Africans and
Eurasians"

-Frigi

^^^^ this is also from that frigi study... Lol so much for an ancient local evolution for majority modern day populations Lol... "MACHINE GUN FIRE" ....... and itz soooooo sweetz LMAO

BEEKER BEEKER 1-9 man down!....man down!...Lol

kidstrangle thinks he can out slick oil itself..... i advise anyone who thinks what kidstrangle has "pasted" pertaining to his clamis of "most berbers having majority african genes" visit the link below where one of the studies where discussed and the tone of discussion is far from that of the theory of "majority modern berber speakers w/ primarly african genetic make-up." http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008395

D*mb@$$!!!! grin grin grin

Again you have very poor reading comprehension. When did I say modern day Tunisian Berbers are mostly African. I posted the Frigi study to say the people of Tunisia origins are completely AFRICAN. Because it stated the oldest Hg in Tunisia is African L3!

And I can see you are getting desperate by using a thread by a known troll on Egyptsearch known as Lioness who is known for twisting things and having an agenda. This proves you know nothing what you're talking about. I'm not going to even comment on that thread because anyone can see her getting debunked.

And as for the rest of your studies...What do they mean 'Sub Saharan African'? Again why do they leave out North African clades such as E?

This is what I mean by avoiding local contribution. grin grin grin

Y-DNA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghreb_people#Y-chromosome_DNA

Autosomal DNA
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghreb_people#Admixture_analysis

GIVE UP! Your only hope is MtDNA! cool

romania5:
again this dude has been flip-flopping the issue with tired azz gimmicks... notice how when I purposely citied coffman-levy the dude jumped for joy! niggaz 'bout had a stroke trying to log back in.... Ahhhhh.... a breath of fresh air "cause I seriously fukk'd up when I blurted most berbers having majority african genes" .... he could've simply re/phrased that and said "specific" groups of berbers have majority african genetic make up.... but no let the resident anthropologist tell it.... Lol
SPEAK ENGLISH. I can barley understand what you're saying! LMAO! grin

Again reading comprehension...I said MOST BERBER have mostly Afican genes. Give up already...You were the one that tried to say E1b is not African! LMAO! Yes I should have been specific in a way, but that doesn't change my stance that MOST BERBER groups have large amount of more African genes than Eurasians. ANd I already proven it.

romania5:
now YOU are protruding things onto others... heavenly_nzinga didnt admit shid other than the fact of shared cultural ties and educated u on the fact that she was not kongolese and by the looks of the discussion she SUCCEEDED Lol seemingly knowlegdeable about the queenz life 2 lol...

^^^ again another bold faced lie.... Lol

let me know when you actually indulge in some first hand research there bud...Lol

that way you'll know what you're actually pasting then LMAO

Again Mbundus are one off shot of kongo people. Get over it already! grin
Re: Somali Military History by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 22, 2013
LMAO @ romania5 spamming this thread! Too funny.

Anyways try to debunk this...

Y-DNA

This....

Nuclear DNA

Note that Moroccans are the Berbers with the most ‘’Eurasian’’ admixture.

Moroccans = 62% African + 38% Eurasian (20% Asian + 18% European)
41.3% Northwest African
17.9% Mediterranean
16.2% Southwest Asian
14.6% West African
05.6% East African
03.6% Caucasus
00.4% South Asian
00.1% Far East
00.1% Siberian
00.1% Northern European
00.1% Southeast Asian

Source:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0ArJDEoCgzRKedGdRbkxKMDdlZkJWc21tdkpldWxwVmc&type=view&gid=0&f=true&colid0=1&filterstr0=Moroccans&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=2 50
http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/African-admixture.gif

And this...

Admixture
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maghreb_people#Admixture_analysis
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2013-02-11.pdf
^^^Page 25

I'm done. This is way too easy.

Romania5...Have fun spamming this thread. grin
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 1:50am On May 23, 2013
KidStranglehold: Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra-Saharan Africa.

where in that does it reveal most modern berber populations having majority african genes?
you can't show me because it doesn't exist in the study Lmao

KidStranglehold: I only said Berbers are an indigenous African group slowpoke.

^^^^ liar liar liar pants on fire!.... Lol

you responded to a chart with modern berbers clustered with non-africans with this:
KidStranglehold: Berbers are not one monolithic group and MOST have MAJORITY African genes.

Biocultural Emergence of the Amazigh in Africa: Comment on Frigi et al. (2010)
S. O. Y. Keita. Human Biology (August 2010) (82:4)
Frigi and colleagues suggest that several populations over time were involved
in the biological ancestry of the current Berber speakers, and this is consistent
with archaeological evidence of actual migration in the mid- to late Holocene
(Camps 1982) as well as historical documentation.

Coudray et al. 2008
614 individuals from 10 different regions (Morocco (Asni, Bouhria, Figuig, Souss), Algeria (Mozabites), Tunisia (Chenini-Douiret, Sened, Matmata, Jerba) and Egypt (Siwa))[45] the results may be summarized as follows :
Total Eurasian lineages (H, HV, R0, J, T, U (without U6), K, N1, N2, X) : 50-90%
Total sub-Saharan lineages (L0, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) : 20-50
Total North African lineages (U6, M1) : 0-30
Berbers display a heterogeneous autosomal profile but in general autosomal markers are predominantly European or Eurasian with a minor but significant Sub-Saharan African component. As a result, Berber populations possess a genetic profile that is intermediate between Europeans and Sub-Saharan Africans. Analysis of HLA markers has shown that Berbers have a close genetic relationship with Mediterranean Europeans but also possess some characteristics of Sub-Saharan Africans

Salloum A, et al. (2013)
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0054616#pone-0054616-g002
The two leading principal components displayed in Figure 2 capture 47.9% and 26.9% of the variance showing a well-defined separation between Mediterranean African populations and sub-Saharan populations (Fig 2a). There is a clear cluster of North African populations comprised of Libyans, Moroccans, and Tunisians.

^^^^ so what do we have here at the least is a heavily mixed modern day population.... that's constantly being grouped off with non-africans... Lol

"Africa after the Last Glacial Maximum, with some migration into the
Near East and southern Europe (Bosch et al. 2001; Underhill et al. 2001).
Hence, contrary to the suggestion that mtDNA haplogroups were introduced
mostly from Iberia, it seems that Y-chromosome markers have an eastern
African origin with an ancient local evolution in North Africa. These observations
are in agreement with the proposal that the ancient communities ancestral
in language to more recent Berber communities absorbed a lot of females from
the existing pre-Holocene populations. This would indicate that the North African
populations arose from admixture rather than from local evolution, leading
to an intermediate genetic structure between eastern sub-Saharan Africans and
Eurasians"

-Frigi

^^^^ this is also from that frigi study... Lol so much for an ancient local evolution for majority modern day populations Lol... "MACHINE GUN FIRE" ....... and itz soooooo sweetz LMAO

BEEKER BEEKER 1-9 man down!....man down!...Lol

kidstrangle thinks he can out slick oil itself..... i advise anyone who thinks what kidstrangle has "pasted" pertaining to his clamis of "most berbers having majority african genes" visit the link below where one of the studies where discussed and the tone of discussion is far from that of the theory of "majority modern berber speakers w/ primarly african genetic make-up." http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008395

again this dude has been flip-flopping the issue with tired azz gimmicks... notice how when I purposely citied coffman-levy the dude jumped for joy! niggaz 'bout had a stroke trying to log back in.... Ahhhhh.... a breath of fresh air "cause I seriously fukk'd up when I blurted most berbers having majority african genes" .... he could've simply re/phrased that and said "specific" groups of berbers have majority african genetic make up.... but no let the resident anthropologist tell it.... Lol

KidStranglehold: I believe he/she already admitted it

now YOU are protruding things onto others... heavenly_nzinga didnt admit shid other than the fact of shared cultural ties and educated u on the fact that she was not kongolese and by the looks of the discussion she SUCCEEDED Lol seemingly knowlegdeable about the queenz life 2 lol...

^^^ again another bold faced lie.... Lol

let me know when you actually indulge in some first hand research there bud...Lol

that way you'll know what you're actually pasting then LMAO
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 1:55am On May 23, 2013
KidStranglehold:

You seem to have poor comprehension skills just like you have poor grammar and spelling. YES I said Berbers are NOT a monolithic group. But MOST Berber groups have predominate African genes and their origins is African. Again my point still STANDS.

LMAO!!! You just trapped your self with that DNAtribes study and you don't even know it.

D*mb@$$ those results only show *EXTERNAL* contribution to the genome under study (of North African in this case) and exclude local contribution to the genome.

For example, **external** contribution of 50% from Levantine could represent only 5% of the SNPs of North Africa if the ***local** contribution is, lets say, 90%.

Also...Where is the so called "Berber Marker", E1b1b1b2 is from East Africa is it not??

Surly the Berber Marker is the Dominant H.G in at least Morocco and Algeria. The Sahawis last I read were of a recent Arab extraction!!! You don't even know what you're posting!!!

Again you have very poor reading comprehension. When did I say modern day Tunisian Berbers are mostly African. I posted the Frigi study to say the people of Tunisia origins are completely AFRICAN. Because it stated the oldest Hg in Tunisia is African L3!

And I can see you are getting desperate by using a thread by a known troll on Egyptsearch known as Lioness who is known for twisting things and having an agenda. This proves you know nothing what you're talking about. I'm not going to even comment on that thread because anyone can see her getting debunked.

And as for the rest of your studies...What do they mean 'Sub Saharan African'? Again why do they leave out North African clades such as E?

Again reading comprehension...I said MOST BERBER have mostly Afican genes. Give up already...You were the one that tried to say E1b is not African! LMAO! Yes I should have been specific in a way, but that doesn't change my stance that MOST BERBER groups have large amount of more African genes than Eurasians. ANd I already proven it.

Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 1:57am On May 23, 2013
KidStranglehold:

[img]http://www.shsu.edu/academics/images/find-your-degree-banner7.jpg[/img]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 1:58am On May 23, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]niggaz iz gonna have 2 furnish some anthropology degrees 4 me 2 continue any'MO... u trick'D me nigga Lol
[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 2:00am On May 23, 2013
[size=18pt]kidstrangle... the resident ANTHRODUMOGIST... Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 2:01am On May 23, 2013
[size=18pt]Nope.... i aint nicole & u aint OJz... smdh @ dis character[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 2:02am On May 23, 2013
[size=18pt]GIMMICKS...GIMMICKS...GIMMICKS... GIMMICKS 'N DA HOUSE Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 2:07am On May 23, 2013
romania5: [size=18pt]niggaz just can't board dis ship.... um..emm.... HELL NO Lol[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by romania5: 2:07am On May 23, 2013
[size=19pt]Lolz[/size]
Re: Somali Military History by AlyricistLaura: 8:26am On May 23, 2013
romania5: and niggaz is saying islam was never a problem back in antiquity is uneducated on that... the arab slave trade partly set up africa for the trans atlantic slave trade. islam is "defacto" the blueprint to arabization..how can a nigga say he hates the perpetrator but the manifesto is cool... which one is it nigga....niggaz is contradicting in here

niggaz like to fantasize about this great knowledge of islamic imperialism like the knowledge they regurgitated had never been fashioned before....it'z like these niggaz done patented a space ship round this mafacca or something. Where did all this great islamic knowledge sprout from... sand dunes in arabia?

.....Rotflmmfaoooo...★★★★★

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Summary Of Southern Nigeria From 900 Ce To 1900 Ce (in Maps) / HRH Eze Damian Obianigwe Emerges Grand Patron First Amity United Friends Club / What Is Female Beauty In Your Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.