Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Somali Military History - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somali Military History (9305 Views)

The Somali/ethiopian People / Ask A Muslim/somali / Somali Food! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somali Military History by DaddyBlack: 5:53am On May 25, 2013
Rome chased ma niqqah Kid off the Forums?

Yo Kid come back and destroy this niqqqah son.

Hit this niqqah with a "Wikipedic FireBall"

You better off using Akuma instead of Ryu TBH

1 Like

Re: Somali Military History by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2013
bogus page. ANyone calling Berbers (Kabyle, Tuareg, CHaoui) black should GO AND SHOOT THEMSELVES DEAD! VIVA LA AMZAGH! cool

I fear for my Africa ooo. What with all these akatas coming in and trying to uproot our cultures and tribes.
Re: Somali Military History by member11: 7:31pm On May 25, 2013
@romania5

LMAO!!! grin grin grin I still see your crazy a$$ is spamming up this thread. Bro give up, you aren't even addressing anythjing I'm saying anymore!

Again why can't you debunk this?

Or this?

Autosome:

Again class DISMISSED!
Re: Somali Military History by member11: 7:33pm On May 25, 2013
::DaddyBlack:::
Rome chased ma niqqah Kid off the Forums?

Yo Kid come back and destroy this niqqqah son.

Hit this niqqah with a "Wikipedic FireBall"

You better off using Akuma instead of Ryu TBH

LMAO!!!! Nah I been busy with school and stuff.

Im done with this thread, hes not even addressing my main points.

cool cool cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9mMf4vflpk
Re: Somali Military History by member11: 7:36pm On May 25, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
bogus page. ANyone calling Berbers (Kabyle, Tuareg, CHaoui) black should GO AND SHOOT THEMSELVES DEAD! VIVA LA AMZAGH! cool

I fear for my Africa ooo. What with all these akatas coming in and trying to uproot our cultures and tribes.

Incorrect...No one(I don't know about others) is claiming the Berbers to be black. Me(I don't know about others) is saying that the Berbers are genetically African and that their origins are mainly African with proof of their Y-DNA and Autosomal DNA. I NEVER mentioned black.
Re: Somali Military History by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2013
^I didnt talk about you. I said there were some people like that romania dude here calling original Berbers as BLACKS.

Let me tell you that we Hausa and Fulanis especially, we have a long-standing relationship with our Tuareg friends and brothers and sisters, that dates back to centuries. If anyone disregards that, then woe-betide them. THe Tuareg of today are as much African as we are.

You have no idea how much Tuareg have suffered to gain their Nationhood and to maintain their non-Arab identity in the face of attroicities by Arabs like Gadhaffi and Mali Govt., etc.

I have many Tuareg friends and they are a great people.

people like the guy below should go shoot themselves. Btw 2nd picture is of the Tuareg band Tinariwen and they are my top 10 favourtie singers. The lead singer is Ibrahim Ag Alhabib and he is one of the purest Tuaregs from Azawad and the Atlas. He is dad was hanged during the 2nd Tuareg rebellion. If he is not Tuareg , then Tuareg are a myth.

romania5:

why should he provide you proof when you haven't proven your claims?

overwhelmingly majority considered berber today are non black for the lions share...the best way to sell a tale is to blend it with some truth.

niggaz must be sleeping with berbers round this mafacca... all this shid talking about arabs...never got shidddd bad to say bout berbers...Lol

900 BC TO 600 AD the quote unquote original black "berbers" ( which is just reference to foreign tongues) who some believe to be direct ancestors of the taureg and who herodotus described as "shrieking black pygmies" were called garanmantes. people who indulged in crafts like lapidary metallurgy salt refining and glass making before the "prophet" flew down. the shid we see today prostituting as one with the native black when the purpose suits are a product of the invasion and colonization of north africa by the ottomans and the vast induction of millions of white slaves. diop (bless'D be the prophet) already stamped this shid in research, living below the 32d latitude you are talking about some dark peeps as natives. native inhabitants under 32d latitude aint looking like ronald mcdonald round that mafacca. we know the original "berbers" to be dark native inhabitants and NOT the shid we see below that constitute the MAJORITY labeled berber today.

[img]http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files./2008/07/moroccan-moors1.jpg[/img]

^^^^ if these berbers are fighting not be called arab then.... i don't know what tell them go the fukk back wherever your ancestors came from..i guess.... mafaccas far from looking pygmy to me

now....if these berbers below are fighting not to be called arabs then more power to them

[img]http://4.bp..com/_ARpA_pbiLJw/TUJcHbaUeOI/AAAAAAAABIg/D4DuRypJMVM/s1600/MUSICOS+TUAREG+MALI.jpg[/img]

otherwise if these firebrand philosophers (bored kids) are pushing this modern pro black berber agenda they simply don't know what they're talking about and need a big mac shoved down their throats to shut the fukk up.

Re: Somali Military History by AlyricistLaura: 9:27pm On May 25, 2013
Hehehe.........

Your Turn Rome......

I Fuckkss me a Feludu Biitch Rawwwrrr no Rubber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Summary Of Southern Nigeria From 900 Ce To 1900 Ce (in Maps) / HRH Eze Damian Obianigwe Emerges Grand Patron First Amity United Friends Club / What Is Female Beauty In Your Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.