Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,139 members, 7,829,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP (537 Views)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Prophet Conducts Sex Deliverance For Nurse In Hotel / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP by RoblesOg(m): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has described the Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole, as “a rampaging evil.”

The party stated this in its response to Thursday’s cancellation of council elections in Esan North East Local Government Area by the Edo State Independent Electoral Commission, EDSIEC. The PDP claimed the cancellation was “the express directive of Governor Adams Oshiomhole,” describing it “as a rampaging evil and another evidence of rabid desperation by the opposition to truncate the wishes of the people.”

See details with the party's claims at: http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/131527-oshiomhole-needs-deliverance-for-evil-electoral-actions-pdp.html
Re: Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Does he care about the people?, it only the people who care about him, for what reasons I don’t care to know from now on.
Re: Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP by OmoTier1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Bob_E: Does he care about the people?, it only the people who care about him, for what reasons I don’t care to know from now on.
I have told you severally, no amount of campaign of calumny against the person of Oshiomhole will ever make EDOS vote in PDP. You had better change leaf and begin to think progressive. The days of 30% to the Godfathers and 20% to the touts are gone as far as Edo State is concerned.

If you had any wisdom, you would have realized that EDSIEC is an independent commission under the watchful eyes of the legislator and the executive, therefore it will be foolhardy for Oshiomhole to give directives to such a commission.

Need I remind you during the days of your PDP led government, voters neither saw electoral materials talkless casting their ballots, but today, significant progress has been made in that people have faith in the electoral process and are prepared to vote peacefully without any intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP by EkoAtlantic: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^
Were you expecting anything different from the clueless party?
Re: Oshiomhole Needs ‘deliverance’ For Evil Electoral Actions- PDP by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
I have told you severally, no amount of campaign of calumny against the person of Oshiomhole will ever make EDOS vote in PDP. You had better change leaf and begin to think progressive. The days of 30% to the Godfathers and 20% to the touts are gone as far as Edo State is concerned.

If you had any wisdom, you would have realized that EDSIEC is an independent commission under the watchful eyes of the legislator and the executive, therefore it will be foolhardy for Oshiomhole to give directives to such a commission.

Need I remind you during the days of your PDP led government, voters neither saw electoral materials talkless casting their ballots, but today, significant progress has been made in that people have faith in the electoral process and are prepared to vote peacefully without any intimidation.

Was it only PDP and ACN that took part in that election?, foolish you. I know many ACN supporters that could not vote on that day, goat.

(1) (Reply)

Who Moved The Motion For Nigeria's Independence? / Private Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m / SSS Parades Suspect Hired By Governor Akpabio To ‘kill’ Senator Etok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.