Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) (19139 Views)

DonJazzy Refuses To Perform With Dbanj At BenBruceAt60, Nigerians React / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Mobinga: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by redcliff: 10:31am On Apr 27, 2013
sheedy407: @OP,u r a big lier,u r just seeking attention to view ur post,the guy on d pics in middle is Tito Da Fire,he is an artist that sang Ma je ka ja yrs back.his name den was gen2men bfor he changed to tito da fire,he just sang a song called pour me water.

Lol. Where did he say it was him in the picture? Lol.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 27, 2013
K_ONE: Oya, nairalanders start commenting.
@seun or any other MOD; front page please. cool
bros, u be deeper life pastor? That ur trouser na die grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Donkaro: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2013
freak
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Ambcharles(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2013
sadBros your trouser don lick many many dust dat year
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Burger01(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Ol boy!! money is good. Can't believe that was D'banj and Jazi. The picture must have been taken during Nigeria Civil war time.

sad
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by chucky234(m): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
chai that OP trousers remind me of senior men in the early 90s

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by DisGuy: 10:48am On Apr 27, 2013
HOW ARE WE SURE ITS THE op? this picture has been online for yearssss

OP we don't believe you!!
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2013
Damn! Dis is getting ridiculous. I guess i'll go stand at the gate of omole estate, and snap with every celebrity i see..dem kukuma plenty for there.
Can you just imagine.?! undecided So dis is wat nl front page has been reduced to?! Gosh!
See d op trouser sef. angry guy shey na 6yards you take sew dat trouw-zees?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by sizzlers(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2013
don jazz was a big boy then, shuu! see big love-vendor outfit
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by samilo88(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2013
All these sale boys and restaurant cleaners wey ome dey make front page nowadays! Abeg nxt time if una wan snap with celebrities make una hold una working tools or wear ur job attire cos una dey giv som pple wrong impression o..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Allohrandy(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2013
Rubbish!!!!!!Is Nairaland now Instagram where people post their picture?
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by folahann(m): 11:23am On Apr 27, 2013
This is a big lie from the OP.
This Pics has been all over the internet for sometime now.
The guy in the middle is not the OP
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by sauceEEP(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2013
na wah for dis BONGO trouser o!
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2013
sheedy407: @OP,u r a big lier,u r just seeking attention to view ur post,the guy on d pics in middle is Tito Da Fire,he is an artist that sang Ma je ka ja yrs back.his name den was gen2men bfor he changed to tito da fire,he just sang a song called pour me water.
And wat makes you tink ur Tito da fire&K-one are nt the same person.

Remember, NL is a faceless forum.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by VMF(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Blackgold09: d guy na deeper life member na

LWKMD! I don die!
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by DisGuy: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
nyere84: And wat makes you tink ur Tito da fire&K-one are nt the same person.

Remember, NL is a faceless forum.

if he is, he'd have been running his mouth all over the place
and he'll definitely post more than one 'celebrity' pic

hes Nigerian after all cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Bofemsky(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Shey na the new trend be this now? "A Nairalander posing with this and that" after now, we go see "A Nairalander posing with his grandmother's ghost"! Nonsense.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by EzePromoe: 1:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na wa o.
Nairaland is now Nairabin, where people now store pictures of 90's . What I'm seeing here could be Don Jazzy's father and D'banj's father, maybe the middleman is the OP's father back in the 80's undecided
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by imperiouxx(m): 1:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by fitzmayowa: 1:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Odinaka00: Mgbe elu ka bu ala osa, guy put recent picture

*runs out from nairaland again*

----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - ----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/ -
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/
I join you for the race jare

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by chinnyonwu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
chiover: Saw 3 hungry dudes in the picture. Do they really need help?? Please someone should send me the account numbers of these hungry dudes let me help them out pls
Looooooool
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Emmyk(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
redcliff:

Lol. Where did he say it was him in the picture? Lol.
read the thread title.
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Summersland(m): 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha! Dis guy don kill me oooo,i no feel lauf
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Osahon7: make sense.......but wich yr did u snap the pics?? 1982??

Dis ur trouser and long sleeve shirt nah award winner...
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
That trouser na MC hammer thingz o
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Guapo(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
OP is just seeking attention. k-one is not tito da fire, i know tito well. Smh. Posing around with someone else' pic is just silly. I need to contact the person in d pic, OP must be shamed!
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by omenka(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
D banj neck resemble 'Scout master' own for d cartoon 'Camp Lazlo' grin
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by ManOfThePeople(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Me too I go show picture posing with the town cryer of my village. Shey he too na celebrity. tongue
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by invectives(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na waooh,i go soon pose wit Shekau of BH and post the pix here on NairaBin. angry
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
That D'banj neck na comedy grin
Re: A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) by mafioso47(m): 7:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
K_ONE: Oya, nairalanders start commenting.
@seun or any other MOD; front page please. cool
@poster, don't u av tailors dat amend I mean shape trousers in yur area ?lol. Its like d unwritten rule to get Front page slot on NL is to upload pixes wif Celebs uh? Oya! smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) / Ex Miss Nollywood Queen, Princess Seimokumoh Doutimi, Marks Birthday (Photos) / Anita Joseph Confirms She Is Pregnant With Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.