Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? (1008 Views)

Housewife Caught Having Sex With Lover, Fined N50,000 / Ladies: Can You Be A Housewife? / Should A Housewife Demand An Allowance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by Ublaize: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
I have always fret about marrying an unemployed lady. The fear of her ending up as a housewife scares me. The rate of graduate housewives is alarming. 4 me it's meant for the rich bachelors given our economic qualms.The Nigerian women seemingly are complacent. In times of Feminist struggles financial salvation is unavoidably an indispensable tool. Where do our women stand?
Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by MMotimo: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2013

Who told you there is a high rate of graduate housewives in Naija? I don't think your stats are accurate at all. Majority of Naija wives have an income so where are you getting that from?

Here's a tip:

Discuss your concerns with her before saying "I do". Marry someone whose word you can take to the bank, spend time on courtship and I pray that you not jam a deceiver who will renege on your agreements or cause you trouble. Which one be "fret" grin grin

Ublaize: I have always fret about marrying an unemployed lady. The fear of her ending up as a housewife scares me. The rate of graduate housewives is alarming. 4 me it's meant for the rich bachelors given our economic qualms.The Nigerian women seemingly are complacent. In times of Feminist struggles financial salvation is unavoidably an indispensable tool. Where do our women stand?

1 Like

Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by Chaulay1: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Over flogged issue.
Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by biolabee(m): 4:18am On Apr 27, 2013
MMotimo:

Who told you there is a high rate of graduate housewives in Naija? I don't think your stats are accurate at all. Majority of Naija wives have an income so where are you getting that from?

Here's a tip:

Discuss your concerns with her before saying "I do". Marry someone whose word you can take to the bank, spend time on courtship and I pray that you not jam a deceiver who will renege on your agreements or cause you trouble.
Which one be "fret" grin grin

Chaulay1: Over flogged issue.
I'm forced to agree with this

There are so many threads on this housewife v careerwife issue

Everyone should do what works for them and bear the consequences of their (in)actions.

Ish

1 Like

Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2013
biolabee:

I'm forced to agree with this

There are so many threads on this housewife v careerwife issue

Everyone should do what works for them and bear the consequences of their (in)actions.

Ish

Gbam...! Word....!
Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by Ublaize: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2013
Mind u, pple register here daily. What may seem old 2 u might be relatively new 2 some. Ur advice has bn noted though

1 Like

Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by ezemoses(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
housewives suck. when marrying marry someone who has a job o so that she does not become a busy body
Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by dimeji37: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
hi. im just new here. well was workn before nd after my marriage until later, my husband told me to stop workn. its not been easy. i dont know wat to say
Re: Women How Do U Feel Completely Being A Housewife? by tpia5: 3:09am On Dec 20, 2013
Chaulay1: Over flogged issue.

True that.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Leave Your Job For Your Family's Sake? / This Is How A Father Handled A Child Molester / Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.