Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? (1008 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by NobleAky(m): 8:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Ladies in the house, can you just accept a marriage proposal from a guy whom you are aware was turned down by your fellow lady. To some it's a welcome development as they can't wait to marry while to some, it's a no yes gesture. So lets know how you feel about it!
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
if he's worth it why not?
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Mrval20(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey: if he's worth it why not?
It's easier said than done, you know.
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2014
NobleAky: Ladies in the house, can you just accept a marriage proposal from a guy whom you are aware was turned down by your fellow lady. To some it's a welcome development as they can't wait to marry while to some, it's a no yes gesture. So lets know how you feel about it!

Why was he turned down
It may just be becasue they werent compatible.
He may be the perfect husband for lady A but a dreadful husband to Lady B; it all depends on their personalitys and the dynamics of the different relationships
I will be more interested in finding out why he was turned down and also getting to know the guy very very well so I dont go and chop the rest of the pankere that the other lady chopped.
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by NobleAky(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Elantracey: if he's worth it why not?
are serious? Without minding what's in the mind of people?
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Dymondgurl(f): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
Depends on d circumstance. Is he worth it? D reason why d lady in question turned him down. If d reason isn't cogent enough, then I'll go ahead. And also, if d lady in question isn't my friend, then no problem
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
NobleAky: are serious? Without minding what's in the mind of people?

what's my people with other people ? , most guys have rejected by someone in their lives and that doesn't make them less than who they are , as long as he meets my requirements I sure can .
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
That one na expired goods oh.
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Mimienudles(f): 10:27pm On Sep 20, 2014
Just Love. People's thoughts do not stand a chance
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by sheniqua: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
NobleAky: Ladies in the house, can you just accept a marriage proposal from a guy whom you are aware was turned down by your fellow lady. To some it's a welcome development as they can't wait to marry while to some, it's a no yes gesture. So lets know how you feel about it!

Why not?
Is that enough to write anyone off?
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by komek(m): 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2014
Mimienudles: Just Love. People's thoughts do not stand a chance
This ur hair is plenty o
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Mimienudles(f): 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
komek:
This ur hair is plenty o
Thanks dear
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Haywhymido(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Well, let me interchange d roles. We all av standards,i dont feel among o,i do what pays me,yes. If she meet my standard y nt,n so if she doesnt meet d standard of my frd is dat d end of lyf It jst lyk a car which i lyk to buy n my frd doesnt lyk does dat mean i shdnt buy it Will my frd be d one to ride it? one thin dat can stop me frm buying it, is if my frd has drove d car b4 meaning if she was my frd ex(phuck mate)dat i cant cope with.Dat's a no no situation for me
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by Kanwulia: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2014
We all have to get married to some other's 'remnant' abi?

Even ALL virgins have been 'fingerrred' or phocked in the azzzes!

What was the question again? cheesy
Re: Can You Accept A Proposal From A Man That Was Tuned Down By A Lady You Know? by tpia1: 1:58am On Sep 23, 2014
but this question wouldnt get asked if the man were divorced or widowed?

warped thinking.

(1) (Reply)

5 Of The Hardest Things Parents Face How To Handle Them / For Women - Why You Should Love Your Husband More Than Your Kids / What Type Of Gift Can U Get For Your Girlfriend At The Rate Of #2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.