Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

>> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! (935 Views)

25 Most Surprising Computer,internet & Virus Facts / How You Can Make It With Computer+internet / Kosovo's Computer/internet Tips . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

>> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by MindExplorer(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2013
This thread is dedicated to helping fellow NL with any computer n internet related issues. Geeks are also welcome here to help *No one is an island of knowledge.
Let's make it exciting and educating. Oya drop any issues.
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by Amaechi5(m): 11:29am On Apr 27, 2013
bros pls i need help.When i connect my phone(nokia n8) to nokia suite for the 1st time,it will show THERE WAS A PROBLEM INSTALLING THIS HARDWARE CDS COMMS INTERFACE AND INSTALLATION OF NOKIA N8-00 USB MODEM FAILED.Pls do u have any solution to it tanx
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by MindExplorer(m): 4:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
Amaechi5: bros pls i need help.When i connect my phone(nokia n8) to nokia suite for the 1st time,it will show THERE WAS A PROBLEM INSTALLING THIS HARDWARE CDS COMMS INTERFACE AND INSTALLATION OF NOKIA N8-00 USB MODEM FAILED.Pls do u have any solution to it tanx

It's likely the cable you are using is bad. Try using a different cable but ensure you are using a valid nokia pc suit for your N8.
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by cheerios: 6:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Pls am having issues with my dell laptop.its inspiron 1545 2gig ram,2.00GHZ, 150 HDD.vista. It takes too long to shutdown am yet to use up to hhalf of its memory..and its operation is kinda slow. Cud it be aS a result of its anti virus not being active?what can I do to boast its performance?
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by MindExplorer(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
cheerios: Pls am having issues with my dell laptop.its inspiron 1545 2gig ram,2.00GHZ, 150 HDD.vista. It takes too long to shutdown am yet to use up to hhalf of its memory..and its operation is kinda slow. Cud it be aS a result of its anti virus not being active?what can I do to boast its performance?

You need to uninstall some recent softwares you just installed. Or you night have 2 anti virus on the system. Try and remove them and observe any changes. It's definitely a software issue. If none worked, then i suggest you do system repair or you back up and format with Windows7. It's quit faster dan Vista.
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by kingmaker2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
MindExplorer: This thread is dedicated to helping fellow NL with any computer n internet related issues. Geeks are also welcome here to help *No one is an island of knowledge.
Let's make it exciting and educating. Oya drop any issues.
Pls what am I doing wrong? I subscribed for mtn 2h plan. There is internet signal/internet access, but my browser can not connect to the internet. I use unlocked modem. What else do I need to do to the modem or mozila browser to enable me browse?
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by olaymuchak(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2013
pls my laptop just suddenly showed a vetical colored line across d screen, initially it was one bt now its two. What do u think is d problem.
Re: >> Computer Thread: Drop Any Computer & Internet Related Issues Here! by Maleeq(m): 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
Similar thread exists here!

1 Like

(1)

Empowering Women To Be Great At ICT (Information Communication Technologies) / I Find It Hard Downloading ANTIVIRUS And AUTOCAD Softwares. Please Help / Airtel Now Rock Unlimited For Free - No Special Setting Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.