Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? (10469 Views)

If FIFA Give You a Vote, Who Would You Vote as Ballon D'or Winner / If FIFA Gives You A Vote, Who Would You Vote As Ballon 'dor Winner / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On May 13, 2008
Luca Toni and Miroslav Klose were disgraceful in UEFA cup,

Just like Zidane was disgraceful in the UEFA cup in 1999/2000 and UCL group stages in 2000/2001 yet won Player of the year in 2000
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by 4Play(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2008
hustler:

No doubt Ronaldo has had a good season, but then if the likes of Messi and Kaka had injury free seasons we wouldnt be saying all this.

Yes. . . .if Adebayor had 3 legs,maybe we wouldn't be saying all this.Look,the reality is,Kaka and Messi,when fully fit and all through their career,have never matched Ronaldo's goals ratio this season nor his collective goals and assist ratio last season.

Football is about goals and currently,nobody is more effective than Ronaldo.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 6:23pm On May 13, 2008
dayokanu:

@hustler,

Thank God for you Its been very difficult explaining the nitty gritty of Euro football to newbies on this forum.

Why is it that Platini is not convinced despite all the display this season? ANd Platini is a decision Maker.

@Hustler. Can you tell me of any player who was firstly a runner up before winning? I am trying to remember.

Figo was once runner up the yr Zizou won b4 nicking it the next yr.

4 Play:

Yes. . . .if Adebayor had 3 legs,maybe we wouldn't be saying all this.Look,the reality is,Kaka and Messi,when fully fit and all through their career,have never matched Ronaldo's goals ratio this season nor his collective goals and assist ratio last season.

Football is about goals and currently,nobody is more effective than Ronaldo.

I refuse to agree with you. How many goals did Canna score when he won it??Zidane, Figo, Kaka, They were not highest goal scorers in their leagues but they were decisive for their teams and very consistent in the games against QUALITY opposition in BIG tournaments.

Scoring 40 goals in your league is not enough.Last yr didnt he score more goals than Kaka and Messi?? It makes me laff that a player like Torres is now getting up to 30 goals when he was averaging 15 in the La Liga,

No beef intended Ronaldo has had a good season with that free role of his in the EPL and his free kick technique, but has failed to deliver when all eyes were on him e.g Italy Portugal game when Oddo took him out and the Barca game e.t.c, Anywayz May 21st is another day,

But i had a dream that RIbery dazzled at the Euros and won everything,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by 4Play(m): 6:36pm On May 13, 2008
hustler:

Figo was once runner up the yr Zizou won before nicking it the next yr.

I refuse to agree with you. How many goals did Canna score when he won it??Zidane, Figo, Kaka, They were not highest goal scorers in their leagues but they were decisive for their teams and very consistent in the games against QUALITY opposition in BIG tournaments.

As if Ronaldo hasn't shone in Euro2004 and WC '06.In their time,there was no winger scoring 41 goals in a season in one of Europe's major leagues.

Scoring 40 goals in your league is not enough.Last yr didnt he score more goals than Kaka and Messi?? It makes me laff that a player like Torres is now getting up to 30 goals when he was averaging 15 in the La Liga,

Did you also laugh when Diego "Eusebio" Forlan went to La Liga and won the Pichichi ? What about ex-Spurs' and ex-W.Ham's Kanoute? You no laugh then?

Last season,Ronaldo didn't score 40 goals.I don't know about you but I think scoring 41 goals(finishing highest goal scorer in both the EPL and the UCL)will weigh on the judges mind.

No beef intended Ronaldo has had a good season with that free role of his in the EPL and his free kick technique, but has failed to deliver when all eyes were on him e.g Italy Portugal game when Oddo took him out and the Barca game e.t.c, Anywayz May 21st is another day,

As opposed to delivering when no eyes where on him? What do you call his decisive goal against Roma? What about goals and assists against the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal ?What about being one of the WC's best players last time around?

In a 60 game season,trophies are won by being consistent overall.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2008
hustler:

But i had a dream that RIbery dazzled at the Euros and won everything,

You are talking out of your ass, mate!!! U cannot compare the team quality in Athletico Madrid with Liverpool. When Etoo was at Mallorca, he was averasging 14-17 goals a season, one season at Barca(when he had quality service from Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco), he won the Pichichi. Are u trying to say it's easier to score in the English league than anywhere else? Another plastic fan emerges!!!!!!
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2008
It makes me laff that a player like Torres is now getting up to 30 goals when he was averaging 15 in the La Liga,

Or Santa cruz who had an average of 6 goals per season making 19 league goals in his debut season It goes both ways too Remember Shevvy

Last season,Ronaldo didn't score 40 goals.I don't know about you but I think scoring 41 goals(finishing highest goal scorer in both the EPL and the UCL)will weigh on the judges mind.

What difference did those make for Ruud Nistelrooy when he did that about highest goal scorer in both EPL and UCL? Very few Golden shoe winners win Player of the year the same season.

Jackal, when would you change no matter the ID you use your flows remain.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by 4Play(m): 7:03pm On May 13, 2008
dayokanu:

Or Santa cruz who had an average of 6 goals per season making 19 league goals in his debut season It goes both ways too Remember Shevvy

Mikael Forsell couldn't get a starting place in the EPL.He went from a loan deal in the Championship with Crystal Palace to Borussia Monchengladbach were he managed 7 goals in 12 appearances in the Bundesliga.

dayokanu:

What difference did those make for Ruud Nistelrooy when he did that about highest goal scorer in both EPL and UCL? Very few Golden shoe winners win Player of the year the same season.

You are talking of a Man Utd side that couldn't get past the Q/F stage in an era only Utd's final appearance in '99 was the only such appearance by an EPL side.Then,no EPL player had a prayer of winning Player of the Season.Things are far different now.

Very few Golden Shoe winners start most of their games in midfield! Name 1 midfielder in your living memory, in the top leagues,that has managed such a goals ratio.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 7:04pm On May 13, 2008
hucarson:

You are talking out of your ass, mate!!! You cannot compare the team quality in Athletico Madrid with Liverpool. When Etoo was at Mallorca, he was averasging 14-17 goals a season, one season at Barca(when he had quality service from Ronaldinho, Messi, Deco), he won the Pichichi. Are u trying to say it's easier to score in the English league than anywhere else? Another plastic fan emerges!!!!!!

Of course YES it's easier to score in the EPL. When a player like Adebayor is scoring 3 goals twice in a season against a hopeless team like Derby, Torres is almost getting double figures against a team like Reading, U r saying it sint easier to score in the EPL?? It's definitely not bout the quality around him, U want to tell me that Aguero and Maxi and even when he had the impressive but underated Ibagaza playing behind him are not quality enuff in Spain  Do u follow dat league very well? Quality counts dont get me wrong but abysmal defending counts more as in the case of Torres. What about a player like Benni Mc Carthy in his first season in England, Pls analyze carefully and have an overview of European football as a whole b4 u make rash statements

Truth is believe it or not and no beef intended the defending in the EPL is shocking to say the least admit it or not. When u start getting scores like 8-1 and 7-4 in a league season what does dat tell you Quality service or abysmal defending?? A player like Benjani scoring hatricks for fun and getting double figures , My GOD, I can bet my house that he wouldnt get a goal in 10 games against Livorno (bottom team in Italy)

Why hasnt Henry at least managed the ratio he possessed at Arsenal Injuries apart the Laliga is miles ahead of the EPL in defending even if their attacking is more fluent
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by 4Play(m): 7:07pm On May 13, 2008
@hustler

Why haven't you compared Forlan and Kanoute's performances in the EPL and La Liga?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2008
4 Play:

@hustler

Why haven't you compared Forlan and Kanoute's performances in the EPL and La Liga?

Forlan never got the kind of playing time he got at United and never had a maestro like Riquelme behind him like at the Yellow submarine. Like i said before quality counts but not as much as abysmal defending in some cases as is evident in the EPL.

Freddy was in a Westham side that never worked for him tactically tho his quality was evident. Plus he had a sound coach in Spanish football like Ramos. And it's not like he started overnight in 1 season, He gelled into the teams style of attacking play which can never be matched to the Westham way.

My opinion by the way, Just like Henry and Trez left Monaco to Juve and it suited Trez tactically cuz of his slow nature but his tactical positioning helped but Henry's style of play just didnt suit their slow style of build up but in the EPL he was like a ghost running past shameful defenders like Linvoy Primus in particular (One of the worst professional defenders i have seen in recent times alongside Titus SHAMBLES)
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On May 13, 2008
8-1 , 7-4 comical scoreline indeed I am struggling to remember any other leagues where you would get such scoreline Dont 4get Arsenal- Boro 7-1,
Assnal - Southampton 7-0, Why won't Benjani who struggled in Auxerre, Adebayor also was 4th choice striker at Monaco before he left,

Torres cant hope for a more woeful defence with Stars like Titus Bramble,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On May 13, 2008
Here's the list: Wages Per Week

1 Kaka / AC Milan / £143,438
2 Ronaldinho / FC Barcelona / £135,788
3 Frank Lampard / Chelsea FC / £130,050
4 John Terry / Chelsea / FC £130,050
5 Fernando Torres / Liverpool FC / £126,225
6 Andriy Shevchenko / Chelsea / £124,313
7 Michael Ballack / Chelsea / £124,313
8 Cristiano Ronaldo / Manchester United FC / £122,400
9 Thierry Henry / FC Barcelona / £122,400
10 Steven Gerrard / Liverpool / £122,400
11 Didier Drogba / Chelsea FC / £117,619
12 Wayne Rooney / Manchester United FC / £116,663

4play this contradicts the Luca toni story you gave the link the other day
This media people self who we go beleive?

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=689818
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by 4Play(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2008
@hustler

You are forgetting you are discussing with a Utd fan who had to endure that guy for so long.He didn't get enough playing time? You are having a laugh.It took him 27 games to score his first goal.

If you actually watched him at Utd,you won't be posting that.From the '02/03 season onwards,Utd effectively had only 3 strikers-Ole,Ruud and Forlan.When Ruud or Ole had a long injury problem in '04,Forlan started many games and was awful.

Are you forgetting Freddy also played for Spurs?So its all about Juande Ramos. You are making baseless distinctions.

Ruud,in his 1st season in La Liga,equaled his best ever record in the EPL 4 years earlier at the "youthful" age of 31.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2008
4 Play:

@hustler

You are forgetting you are discussing with a Utd fan who had to endure that guy for so long.He didn't get enough playing time? You are having a laugh.It took him 27 games to score his first goal.

If you actually watched him at Utd,you won't be posting that.From the '02/03 season onwards,Utd effectively had only 3 strikers-Ole,Ruud and Forlan.When Ruud or Ole had a long injury problem in '04,Forlan started many games and was awful.

Are you forgetting Freddy also played for Spurs?So its all about Juande Ramos. You are making baseless distinctions.

Ruud,in his 1st season in La Liga,equaled his best ever record in the EPL 4 years earlier at the "youthful" age of 31.

Truth is u cant compare the attacking football the sides Freedy played for in the EPL to Sevilla's and YES JR devloped that brand of football for them so credit to him that players like Alves, Navas, Freddy benefited from it.

Forlan did not score many goals in the EPL doesnt mean the style of defending is world class. Truth is we saw a more confident FOrlan playing at Villareal than at United with better service. Also remember that players like Crespo, Mutu didnt make it in ENgland. U want to say its cuz of the defences or that they didnt adapt to the league which was evident to all Or Giussepe Rossi that blossomed at Parma and is doing better than at United at Villareal??Tho the talent was evident at United but didnt get much time.

Ruud is on a different level to these class of strikers, Ruuud's positioning style of play and poaching instincts are not match for the strikers mentioned up there and as such he is guaranteed to score wherever bad or good defending just like Inzaghi,

Or u want to tell me that Inzaghi possesses a lot of qualities in a striker such as pace and dribbling skills that u would desire But at positioning for me he is the best in the world and as such his WORLD CLASS scoring record in Europe.

Truth is the defending in the EPL as a whole (not just Top 4) is not at par with that of the serie A or La Liga.FOrlan or no Forlan,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2008
@ Hustler,

Stop talking crap. It is easy to score in the Premiership and 3 Italian teams couldn't get a goal against 3 English clubs both Home and Away. Barcelona had 180 minutes to breach United's defence and they failed without Vidic. I think it's easier to score in other European leagues than the English Premiership. Forlan, Kanoute, Van Nistelrooy, Giusseppe Rossi and many more are doing better than what they were in the English league. Robert Pires is a cult hero in Spain and a waste of space at Arsenal. Tell me another story, mate!!!!!
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2008
hucarson:

@ Hustler,

Stop talking crap. It is easy to score in the Premiership and 3 Italian teams couldn't get a goal against 3 English clubs both Home and Away. Barcelona had 180 minutes to breach United's defence and they failed without Vidic. I think it's easier to score in other European leagues than the English Premiership. Forlan, Kanoute, Van Nistelrooy, Giusseppe Rossi and many more are doing better than what they were in the English league. Robert Pires is a cult hero in Spain and a waste of space at Arsenal. Tell me another story, mate!!!!!

Ur ignorance is obvious. As such there is no need wasting time doing much analysis to skool u. If ur argument is based on European games against the only competitive 4 English teams and most of my argument has been based on the remaining 16 mediocrity ridden and hopeless teams then clearly u r just as hopeless as these 16 teams.

Or did i mention defenders like RIo, Carvalho, Agger in the argument?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hucarson(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2008
hustler:

your ignorance is obvious. As such there is no need wasting time doing much analysis to school u. If your argument is based on European games against the only competitive 4 English teams and most of my argument has been based on the remaining 16 mediocrity ridden and hopeless teams then clearly you're just as hopeless as these 16 teams.

Or did i mention defenders like RIo, Carvalho, Agger in the argument?

More juvenile talks from a spoilt nuance. What i cannot understand is why computers in kindergarten schools in Nigeria are left unmonitored. A tot like u shouldn't be using the net without any sort of parental guidance. How can anyone with an iota of common sense say it's easier to score in England than other countries. Ronaldo played against Roma and scored, last season(he scored twice). U keep harping about the other 16 clubs. Bolton that got 2-2 draw against Bayern Munich or what exactly is your point? Go and wrap your head in a hot towel, mate!!!
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by vicade(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2008
Okay maybe you should mention your top ten centre backs in europe based only on this seasons performance and not reputation in different leagues to the best of your knowledge

C. RONALDO IS A Genius-Period.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by akinalabi(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2008
Saying it's easier to score in England than in Spain is a baseless
venture. Such statements can only come from DSTV football fans.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by folahann(m): 1:19am On May 14, 2008
Ronaldo is a good player but he's not a world materials; he has a lower class and he does not command any respect for himself. It's not only kicking the ball that makes you world best player, Ronaldo is too kiddish(add that to your dictinary). Not even as composed as Messi who is 3years younger than him. . . If you wwant to know what i mean keep watching more football. . . . . . tell Ronaldo to grow up I mean Cristiano Ronaldo
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2008
akinalabi:

Saying it's easier to score in England than in Spain is a baseless
venture. Such statements can only come from DSTV football fans.

Back up your statements with facts dont just reply to the argument with useless comments.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Christino(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2008
Those who say it's easier to score in the EPL than elsewhere should go and get a life. They aren't lying anyways. I remember when Gunners finished the italians 5 -1 there in Italy. Also, Man-u white washed Roma by 7 goals at old trafford. Inter Milan also proved that the English like to score by losing at home and away to liverpool this season, while Chelsea had to wait for the newbies to come to Stranded bridge before ripping them of their chance.

The colourful gunners battered the defensive defending champions AC on home soil to show the English can score and defend (ask Fabio Ferguson in Nou Camp).

Your so called Italians and Spaniards ran out of scoring fuel abi? Yeye yarns (Barca with 180 minutes and no goal home and away!). Now everyone is scared to play the English.

Check out premiership exports like Kanoute, Forlan, Owen and Nistelrooy and compare with attacking imports from other places. How nobodies like Forlan and Kanoute went ahead and held Spain to ransom is no mystery to me.

For some years now England have been well represented in the Champions league usually reaching the finals, and this year 3 teams in the semi. Time for all bad - belle people to stfu! angry

You got nothing to say so don't say nothing. The EPL is the best league in the world right now, forget about politics.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 2:12pm On May 14, 2008
Check out premiership exports like Kanoute, Forlan, Owen and Nistelrooy and compare with attacking imports from other places. How nobodies like Forlan and Kanoute went ahead and held Spain to ransom is no mystery to me

Santa Cruz, Henry, Torres, McCarthy were not as succesful in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal compared to their instant EPL fame. This is in answer to your question
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2008
Of Messi and Ronaldo, Joe Cole said: “I think they are both great players. Ronaldo has been fantastic, but Messi showed in the semi-final that he is the top man.

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=695816
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Christino(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2008
What about the scores of imports that failed big time, Chelsea apart?

English strikers are rarely in demand, not talking about one season star Beattie (Anelka flopped once). Not to worry dear, the same Henry has gone to Spain and even in the return to England couldn't find the net on English soil?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 3:29pm On May 14, 2008
Adebayor was 4th choice striker at Monaco, Hleb was just a squad player in Leverkusen, Hargreaves was not much of a success at Bayern,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Christino(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2008
We all knew Adebayor at least two years before Wenger declared interest in him. Go check it.

Hleb had the most assists in the Bundesliga the season before Wenger went after him. Go check it.

If Hargreaves was not a success at Bayern (laughs) you saw his quality at the world cup, how has he been making the team in the first place grin. Go check it too.

waits,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On May 14, 2008
Adebayor was behind Morientes, Saviola, Prso even Nonda in the striking pecking order at Monaco. In the UCL how many games did Adebayor play for Monaco on their way to the finals? We knew Adebayor because of his Nigerian-like name not the football he played

Hleb: In Sttutgart at least 6 players were more important to the Stuttgart set up of 2003/2004 when Hleb was there. Hildebrand, Lahm, Hinkel, Fernando Meira, Kevin Kuranyi, Christian Tiffert, Amantino Cacau would come before him. He is on the same level with Imre Szabics in that Sttutgart team.

Hargreaves got his debut in 2001 But in midfield he had to make room for Jen jeremies, Stefan Effenberg, later Torsten frings and Michael Ballack, Demichelis a natural defender was even considered ahead of him in Midfield. In his last season Van Bommel came and dwarfed him easily. He was never a force in Munich
He was good at the world cup because the other English players were Horrible
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Temmie10(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2008
messi my foot,
went missin against real madrid, same purposeless running around even when the team was losing 4-1.
went missin against mayorca, team lost 3-2
couldnt provide the neededgoals for the team
when he scores half of what ronaldo has scored, we will consider him.
For now, VIVA Ronaldo
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
Attention 4Play;Hucarson

I guess Torres pretty much wrapped up the shitty defending in the BEST league in the world in this piece.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=723987
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by A2J(m): 8:19pm On Jun 07, 2008
England (including their supporters) just love to praise their own and wont face reality, any player that is playing in english automatically becomes the world best, hmmm, am glad fifa official arent dumb sick people like them.

I wonder what manu fans will say about him next season when he's playing for real madrid?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by akinalabi(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2008
hustler:

Attention 4Play;Hucarson

I guess Torres pretty much wrapped up the shitty defending in the BEST league in the world in this piece.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=723987

Now he is talking.

He shouldn't say that iaround of Rio and co or he'll get smacked.

180 minutes of football against them, no sniff at goal. Must really be
shitty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wikki Tourist Vs Warri Wolves FC (1 - 0) On22nd April 2015 / Osimhen scores as Napoli defeat Roma 2-1 / Injury Update: Mohamed Salah Is “confident” Of Being Fit For The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.