Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? (10466 Views)

If FIFA Give You a Vote, Who Would You Vote as Ballon D'or Winner / If FIFA Gives You A Vote, Who Would You Vote As Ballon 'dor Winner / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by A40(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2008
@Hannibal
You are being biased almost 40% of your squad is english and they didnt make the Euros.If Ronaldo and Portugal won this last Euros you wouldnt be talking all this smack besides what was good about Italy? just because Utd players where poor in the Euros doesnt mean its not credible what if i say Milan where poor in the UCL does that mean it was not credible?you cant have things your way all the time

Ballack a flop in the EPL? which EPL do you mean definitely not the just concluded one

@dayokanu
He is arguing to suit his taste obviously
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Hannibal: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2008
dayokanu:

Since the defending was appalling how come the Highest goal scorer in Europe froze and couldnt beat Arne friedrich in one and half hour of football?

Michael Ballack Major Flop? When every sensible football analyst acknowledged that he was Chelseas best player in the last 6 months after his injury.

In the Champions League final, Eurosport named him man of the match.

Which Italian players were made good by the Euros. The same Italians that were hammered 3-0 by Holland?

Are we talking about the same tournament? Or are you referring to Euro 2000.

No doubt you watch football through your anus.

You are a pederast!!!

Michael Ballack is the biggest FLOP the PREM has ever produced.
What has he won since he joined Chelsea?? He is an epitome of BAD LUCK.
How can a player suffer two "QUADRUPLE HORROR" in a football career??
In 2002, he was runner-up to World Cup, Champions League, Bundesliga and the German Cup.
In 2008, he was again runner-up to Euro 08, Champions League, Premiership title and Carling Cup.
He had to be the most unfortunate football player in football history. . . . . . What a prat!!!
Maybe if u dig ur bald head out of ur anus, u would see clearly that Ballack has never made the PFA team of the season.
The most moronic thing u mentioned was Eurosport naming Ballack MOTM. . . . Eurosport didnt even show the game LIVE so what u on about??
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by doyin13(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hannibal:

You are a pederast!!!

Michael Ballack is the biggest FLOP the PREM has ever produced.

I know you have a penchant for hyperbole, but even for you, this one takes some beating.

I remember Fergie once paid 27mil for a certain Juan Sebastian.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Hannibal: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2008
doyin13:

I know you have a penchant for hyperbole, but even for you, this one takes some beating.

I remember Fergie once paid 27mil for a certain Juan Sebastian.

Lemme educate u a bit about player transfer. . . .

Veron was bought for 28 million in a 5-year deal(Thats 5.6 million a year).
Whats more?? He was 26 and was bought while he was on a contract with Lazio(all these things pump up transfer fees).
Let it be known he ended up scoring 11 goals in 49 appearances for Man Utd in an epileptic injury plagued career.

Ballack on the other hand walked outta contract to Chelsea and earns 130k a week.
If he had the same situation as Veron in 2001(26 years with 3 years left on an existing contract with a former club), Ballack would cost more. cheesy
What is Ballack's input in Chelsea with multi-talented squad of players?? TREBLE HORROR. grin cheesy
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by doyin13(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2008
Well since we are comparing . . . . .

Torres was bought for how much last season? Lets say 25 million and I am being generous.

He is how old? 23/24. Veron was bought for 27 million in 2001 shocked

And you must also calculate for inflation. 27million in 2001 at an annual inflation rate of 3%. Euro wide of course.
Do the maths.

Add on the additional 15 mil Chelsea forked out for him. . . .

Equals MEGAFLOP
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Hannibal: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Doyin13,

Torres is a striker, Veron was a midfielder with Man Utd.
His big money move resulted from the fact that he was in Lazio(UEFA cup n Supercup winners)!!!
The following year, he single-handedly won TREBLE for Lazio before making the move to Man Utd.
He was a big player in 2001 than Torres. . . . Torres at Athletico was an unpolished gem. . . Liverpool coughing 27 mill on him was a huge risk.
Looking at it in hindsight now, it was money well-spent on Torres. grin cheesy
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Jul 10, 2008
According to reports in the Italian press, Spain stars Iker Casillas and Fernando Torres are the two favourites for this year’s Ballon d’Or.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=769786

If this comes true then it has proven my theory right that the Euro's is very important in determining player of the year
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by akinalabi(m): 8:13am On Jul 10, 2008
I thought the ballon d'or was for the European footballer of
the year.

Let's see if either of them can win the world footballer of the
year which this discussion is all about.

No story. We knew from Jan 2 that Ronado world win the world
player of the year this year. cheesy

We knew before Man Utd won the chamipons league. We knew
before the Euros. We still know and we are still in July.

The first post on this thread was made in April.

I can't remember the last time we had such a clear "winner".

That boy Ronaldo. . .
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by tkb417(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2008
Villa was better than Torres in that competition
even Iker wasnt in the team of the tourney
Buffon was chosen as the best goalie so whats der point?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by A40(m): 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
Naah Villa was good in the first two games the next two where not that good.With these world bodies you never know they might pull a rabbit out of the hat but sincerely i cant see beyond Ronaldo
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 8:48am On Jul 11, 2008
While on a promotional visit to Buenos Aires, French striker Thierry Henry revealed that he believes Lionel Messi is the best player in the world,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by tkb417(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2008
of course, who do u want him to pick? they are teammates
if he was a United player, he wont pick Messi
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Joan2(f): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2008
CR7 I must confess has been lucky this season
There are no strong contenders
Injuries really took out some strong contenders
I think its CR7's time
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 10:26am On Jul 11, 2008
I don't see c.ron winning d world footballer of d year award dis yr only if fifa becomes caf  grin
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2008
Though i'm not a man u fan,i hav no choice CR7 is da bomb
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
Though i'm not a man u fan,i hav no choice CR7 is da bomb

Even at the Euro cup where he did not make the top 23 only God knows if

he would make the top 200 of that tournament tongue tongue
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 8:00pm On Jul 11, 2008
d only reason why he did not make d squad is that portugal did not go far in d tournament wink
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
Why did he not inspire Portugal to go far?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Hannibal: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
dayokanu:

Why did he not inspire Portugal to go far?

U are an idiot!!!!

Did Shevchenko inspire Ukraine to go far in any competition?
Ronaldo didn't make the final 23 because he plays for Portugal.
UEFA technical director said so. . . . . For Deco and Pirlo not to have made the final 23 should tell ur spastic mind that its about country not players.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
just like ronaldinho didn't inspire brazil at germany06 tongue
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2008
just like ronaldinho didn't inspire brazil at germany06 tongue
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2008
Bosingwa, Pepe are from which country? Sneijeder was eliminated at the qfinals many q finalists were on the list why not Ronaldo.

Ronaldinho did not inspire and did not win player of the year in 2006. So why should Ronaldo win when he too was guilty of the Ronaldinho sin?
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Hannibal: 9:18pm On Jul 11, 2008
dayokanu:

Bosingwa, Pepe are from which country? Sneijeder was eliminated at the qfinals many q finalists were on the list why not Ronaldo.

Ronaldinho did not inspire and did not win player of the year in 2006. So why should Ronaldo win when he too was guilty of the Ronaldinho sin?

This idiot won't just give up on the world player of the year.
Ok. . . . go to Sepp Blatter and tell him to make "nearly man" Ballack or moronic Jens Lehmann the player of the year.
You are a fool and if u marry a dolt like u, u shall produce schlepps.
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
ronaldinho won d award in 2006 b4 kaka won in 2007 cool
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by bobbyL(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2008
sorry, it was cannavaro
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by kene20(m): 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2008
Hannibal:

You are an idiot!!!!

Did Shevchenko inspire Ukraine to go far in any competition?
Ronaldo didn't make the final 23 because he plays for Portugal.
UEFA technical director said so. . . . . For Deco and Pirlo not to have made the final 23 should tell your spastic mind that its about country not players.

Hannibal:

This idiot won't just give up on the world player of the year.
Ok. . . . go to Sepp Blatter and tell him to make "nearly man" Ballack or moronic Jens Lehmann the player of the year.
You are a fool and if u marry a dolt like u, u shall produce schlepps.

Must u abuse smbody b4 u drop ur 'take it or leave it' opinion, Jeez,
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by software(m): 7:40pm On Jul 12, 2008
C RONALDO, I THINK HE WAS OUTSTANDING LAST SEASON
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dyabman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2008
kene 20:

Must u abuse smbody before u drop your 'take it or leave it' opinion, Jeez,

I wonder oooo,

We know you are very good at insulting people , so maybe u come down alittle bit okay, dont be too Harsh okay , you never know who is who on Nairaland. okay Canniba , oh sorry Hannibal
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by dayokanu(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2008
@kene and dyabmen,

You have to know where he is coming from so you can understand his condition.

He is presently at a mental home where the other guys abuse him sexually before they give him access to the internet. So he vents his frustration and shows his dementia on the internet.

Bobby.L

So give me one argument why you feel Ronaldo should be payer of the year.

Like you said Canavaro won in 200 despite that Ronaldinho had an exceptional season just because he messed up at the world cup.
Cassilas for Ballon D 'or.

In that year Pirlo Buffon and canavaro were strongly tipped cos of their world cup performance not Champions league.

In tournament years, The tournament supercedes the champions league in determining world and European best
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by hustler(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
So Hannibal is Jackal

Fcukin Kiddie.When will he grow up

Y did he start off posting like a reasonable person when he first took up dat ID.

Guess the TIGER Batteries that powered that sane part of his brain have given up yet again

Dude really needs MEDICARE.LOL.

@Topic

Marcos Senna for Ballon dor and Fifa Player of year abeggg.

Defensive midfielders are always overlooked. The guy had a great season and one hell of a tounament at the Euros. I think he deserves it just as much as Casillas. Ditto a player like De Rossi. Fantastic season too and a decent Euro tournament. Highlight was the France game where he turned Makelele and Toulalan to spectators in the midfield.

Y are these players getting overlooked??
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by Hannibal: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2008
dayokanu:

You have to know where he is coming from so you can understand his condition.

He is presently at a mental home where the other guys abuse him sexually before they give him access to the internet. So he vents his frustration and shows his dementia on the internet.

This is what happens when a child is left in the hands of crack fiends and alcoholics.
You are nuthing but a social reprobate aggravated because Barbarians in Berlin had to ejaculate in your diseased ass to get a German Visa.
The only reason u hate England/UK so much is because they won't allow a schlemiel like u to pollute the friendly environment.

dayokanu:

In tournament years, The tournament supercedes the champions league in determining world and European best

This statement has finally confirmed you are as a sick child with subnormal intelligence. . . This spastic theory of urs is a pub gist for onanists like you.
Luiz Ronaldo won World Footballer Of The Year in 1996(Tournament year) and he didn't take part in the Euros, no COPA and lost out in the Olympics.
He simply won the award by scoring 34 goals in 37 appearances for Barcelona. . . . .No frills, no thrills, no controversies.
Suker, Stoichkov, Shearer, Kluivert, Klinsmann, Figo, Boban and Laudrup all participated in Euros and they won NUTHING. tongue

Cristiano Ronaldo did more than that. . . . won EPL golden boot, won UCL golden boot and won European golden shoe and led Man Utd to win 2 titles.
2008 is Ronaldo's year . . . there's nuthing UEFA/FIFA can do about it. . . .This is why they want him in Madrid to deny England that glory.
When a player scores against 18 teams of the 19 teams he played against in the league. . . . .He should be the best player in the planet.
If all these achievement doesn't make him the best footballer in the universe in your frog eyes, then u would die a scatter-brain. grin cheesy

hustler:

So Hannibal is Jackal

Fcukin Kiddie.When will he grow up

Y did he start off posting like a reasonable person when he first took up that ID.

Guess the TIGER Batteries that powered that sane part of his brain have given up yet again

Dude really needs MEDICARE.LOL.

The same MEDICARE u needed when 13 ticks crawled up your ass??
Look at this brainless doofus trying to sneak an attack. . . . Are u so accursed u don't know the difference between somebody and nobody??
I don't join issues with retarded losers like u so GET A LIFE.

P.S. Using 100 words when 4 might do makes u a changeling. How can u write so much and say ZILCH??
Re: Who Will U Vote As Ur World Best Dis Yr: C. Ronaldo Or Who? by vicade(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2008
i have said it before and i will say it again. There are only two nominees for the world best this year and these are Ronaldo 7 and The others.
and i think R7 will and should win it. 42 goals for a winger is not beans o and as an arsenal fan, i hope he moves to real madrid cos he just might score 50 next season with the defenders we have in the premiership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osimhen scores as Napoli defeat Roma 2-1 / Wikki Tourist Vs Warri Wolves FC (1 - 0) On22nd April 2015 / Injury Update: Mohamed Salah Is “confident” Of Being Fit For The World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.