Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Can I Start My Own Bulksms Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Start My Own Bulksms Business (916 Views)

Please Help, What Do I Need To Start My Own Blog? / Start Your Own BULKSMS Business In 2016 Making N100k to N150k Monthly! / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Start My Own Bulksms Business by SureBiz(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2013
BulkSMS (sending of customized SMS ALERTS) was a lucrative business when it surfaced around 2006, due to the fact that it was aparrently new then and the early players were able to make a fortune out of it, till now, its still a lucrative venture if you know what you are doing, before you start your own SMS business, let me tell you how things can go wrong if you dont properly plan,

Imagine you set up with one of the many unreliable BulkSMS service provider, and you got a very high class government agency that needs to send a high priority message across to her members, they decide to use your service and when the SMS sends, only about 40% gets delivered, and when they do their meeting, people complain that they didnt get any SMS as regards what the SMS was sent for, the Agency wont contact you ever again(except of course you are the manager or son of manager of the agency) that means you have lost a very potential long term customer.

However if you have a reliable service provider and when you send any SMS campaign, and they all get delivered, they will call you again and again, before you know it, you will be their consultant on IT and Internet parols(if you know abit about that lane) from there you could get a contract to do a major ICT project for them, believe me i have gotten a government contract by just sending Consistently Delivered BulkSMS for them.

Who Know BulkSMS might be a starting point to your break forth, Give it a try, it could be another stram of steady income to you

There are basically two ways of starting your own service

1. if you code like a beast, you could write your own SMS paltform from scratch and do all the integration so service providers or you can pay someone/anyone to do that for you if you have the funds(this approach is more expensive)

2. you can be a reseller of a reliable service provider selling at a good margin and making your cool money on the steady.

Which ever path you decide to go, one thing that can make or break your BulkSMS business is the reliability of your SMS provider, if you have an unrelaible provider, you are very likely yo fail in this business but if you have a relaible provider, you will make fast

Cost

for the first oprion, if you have 300K+ its enough for a start

for the second option, as little as 5000, 10,000 or 25,000 you can begin decently and start making money with 3 hours from now

Whichever option you choose, one thing that you should keep at the back of your mind is that business is not about making money but about making impact in people's lives

if you have further enquiries, PM me
Re: How Can I Start My Own Bulksms Business by UncleJJ(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
you need to hook up with web designers and web developers. grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Free Alternatives To Backupbuddy / How To Auto Upload Youtube Videos To Your Blogs / 1 Month Free Reseller Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.