Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Reports From Different JAMB Centers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reports From Different JAMB Centers (20396 Views)

Are The Questions The Same For Different Jamb Cbt Date / LIVE Updates From Different Universities On ASUU Members Resumption / Daily Trust Newspaper Reports That 529 ABU Students Use One Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by ajanaku2(m): 11:58am On Apr 27, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
You can 'hear' him talk from what he put up there. shocked

You must either be Jesus Christ or a telepathic Witch/Wizard to hear him talk from what he put up there!
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by idriis: 11:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Good luck yo! JAMB no go chop my money again.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
I called a friend yesterday and my friend say him dey go write Jamb. Someone older than 25years old, a graduate for that matter. I shame. Why cant we allow those that are sitting for Jamb to write by themselves? Why are we encouraging mediocrity in the Nigerian educational system? I now visited some centres this morning where i saw some grey haired candidates also struggling to gain entrance into halls to write thesame JAMB. Nah that time i give up.

Akpos, reporting live from china...

6 Likes

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
infoscope: Tell us what is happening in your JAMB center?

Here in FUTO exam is yet to start, a lot of students running from post to poll for expo. A certain guy met me and was complaining that he was robbed of his phone and beaten because he was lured by some guys to come and take the leaked questions.

Be careful as you move about, especially in an unfriendly environment. Let's here your report

Can you here me

3 Likes

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by cupcake326(f): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dis GERM hey sori JAMB no go easy o
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Its normal for criminals to amuse criminals..

***Jumps inside bunker#

CrazyMan:
@bolded
That part got me laughing...criminals would never cease to amuse me.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by geewah(m): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
fatdon1: How can i tell u when am writting the paper itself? Abi u want the invegelator to collect my paper
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by godmansdesk(m): 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
In awka about 65 pepole lost their live to a tanker moto accident on the eve of friday... Most of the victim where pepole who came from various part of the country for their jamb exam. It was indeed a masaca

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by donLEXY(m): 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
Stephen Joseph: Yeah a lot of people here are complaining that their centers were changed. I think JAMB should have informed them though, maybe through SMS.
Candidates were informed by Jamb and individually abt their change of centres. Dey were advised 2 go and re-print their various jamn slip. But som of dem were stupid, som remained adamant, som didnt bother. So their fate has caught up wid dem now. Serves dem better! If anyone fails, he/she is resposible!

All you have said here makes no sense, why can't jamb email/text rather than they wasting money and time to go printing, I mean that's part of the money paid for jamb. No normal/reasoning exam body will do such.....

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Palwillie(m): 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
gerrardomendes: the stupid önes are travelling into town today 4 d exams. some of them dont even know d road to their venue. how u go enta skul wen u neva get common sense
it is not entirely some peoples fault- WAEC candidates had Economics papers yesterday almost till evening.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Ninilowo(m): 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Maiduguri is cool n calm near BOKO ARE RAMS camp. Exam almost completed grin

2 Likes

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by nbright: 12:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
MaryGold schl Elelenwo is calm and quiet... Exam in progress... Went to Doma Comprehensive at Woji, it was quiet inside the compound but crowded outside. Goodluck to all Jambitos.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
I'm writting mine in maiduguri with my two eyes outside d gate..who knows what Boko haram are palning

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by cornial: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
I wish dem the best, journey mercies back to their locations. Shalom
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by pendusky(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
gudluck to jambites
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Chimerase(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
boron10:
Are you by any means encouraging exam malpractice?
u dn de claim innocentral, as if u no copi durin ur own time >smiley
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Odunharry(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Palwillie: it is not entirely some peoples fault- WAEC candidates had Economics papers yesterday almost till evening.
economics ended b4 2pm
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Slimzybaby(m): 12:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
god-mansdesk:
In awka about 65 pepole lost their live to a tanker moto accident on the eve of friday... Most of the victim where pepole who came from various part of the country for their jamb exam. It was indeed a masaca
lie lie,na so u go dey give fake information.make una no mind am o.people wey die no pass 12 people,just dat sm people were injured.dats all
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by causewahala: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Jamb days! Brings back nostalgic feelings. Back then you go in and give it ur best not all these backyard runs they do now-a-days!

Goodluck to the sincere ones! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Odunharry(m): 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Zenna: I'm writting mine in maiduguri with my two eyes outside d gate..who knows what Boko haram are palning
lwkmd..ma sista watch well o.any illegal perxon na to jump fence run 4 ur live o.hope say na trouser u wear?

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by boron10(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Chimerase: u dn de claim innocentral, as if u no copi durin ur own time >smiley
That you copied during your time doesn't mean everyone did. I can hit my chest and boast that I never copied.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by geewah(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
donLEXY:

All you have said here makes no sense, why can't jamb email/text rather than they wasting money and time to go printing, I mean that's part of the money paid for jamb. No normal/reasoning exam body will do such.....
imagine the scenario where jamb have to notify over millions of candidates and still some of the messages won't deliver and the fault will all be their's.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by kaytytty: 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
jambites in maiduguri be careful nt to step on mines
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Uwem2009(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Reporting live from Akwa ibom... Most of the centres are in order especially uniuyo town campus, except once in a while you see strange faces here and there..the disburstment of civil defence personel is high. I have shown my school ID like 20 times now just to be around school vicinity...loading more updates
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by geewah(m): 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Zenna: I'm writting mine in maiduguri with my two eyes outside d gate..who knows what Boko haram are palning
you don't have to, just sit calm. Do you knw maybe your invigilators are boko harams shocked
you don't have to, just sit calm. Do you knw maybe your invigilators are boko harams

1 Like

Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by pendusky(m): 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2013
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by pendusky(m): 12:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Uwem2009: Reporting live from Akwa ibom... Most of the centres are in order especially uniuyo town campus, except once in a while you see strange faces here and there..the disburstment of civil defence personel is high. I have shown my school ID like 20 times now just to be around school vicinity...loading more updates
ok...
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by lawizle(m): 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
ajanaku2:

Did you hear him/her speak?

D@ goes on to say: no one is above "gbagaun"...
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by costan306(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
am reporting live from heaven.everybody in dz centre is writing wel miraculously,answers is falling 4rm heaven like manners.
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by gbam4: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
infoscope r u a futoite?
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by ChikezieU(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
infoscope: Tell us what is happening in your JAMB center?

Here in FUTO exam is yet to start, a lot of students running from post to poll for expo. A certain guy met me and was complaining that he was robbed of his phone and beaten because he was lured by some guys to come and take the leaked questions.

Be careful as you move about, especially in an unfriendly environment. Let's here your report
i think something is wrong with you, so you expect jambites to surface here today espetially this morning to tell you that they could not find there center and how he or she has come to find it on nairaland or that they cant find there seat nos, ehh the room is dirty ehh they siezed his calculator, ehh they seized her phone, ehh the invigilators are mean, ehh the questions are the same or not, infact you are craz... Any way you made the front page what else
Re: Reports From Different JAMB Centers by Jesuspikin87(m): 1:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
Exam don finish for Lagos...tey tey!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN PG Students' Ordeal / 87 Students Bag First Class In UNILAG / UNILAG Produces First Set Of Graduates In Chinese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.