Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Akpors At The Bar....rib Cracking - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors At The Bar....rib Cracking (540 Views)

Akpors At A Job Interview / Akpors At The Bar....rib Cracking / Rib Cracking Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors At The Bar....rib Cracking by Slowvenom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Akpos was at a bar,just looking at his drink.He stays like that for half ofan hour.Then,this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him,takes the drink fromthe guy,and just drink it all down.The poor Akposstarted crying.The truck driver says:,"Wetin happen Akpos,I was just joking, I'll buy you another drink.I just can'tstand to see u crying."
Akpos:No,it's not that. 2day is the worst of my life.First, I fall asleep,andI go late to my office.My boss,fires me.When I leave the building,to mycar, I found out it was stolen.The police said that they can do nothing.I get a taxi to return home,and when Ileave it,I remember I leftmy wallet and ATM cards there.The taxi driver just drives away."
"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

(1) (Reply)

;D Invitation To UEFA Champions League Crusades. :D / A Father's Unrealistic Goal / Man Puts Baby In Freezer To Stop Her From Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.