Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons (12306 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun And Moyo Lawal's Red Carpet Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Thermythorpe(f): 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
undecided Lmfao.. Op is prolly a waiter grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Akshow: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
Depot: I hope u r nt gay like him
What if he is gay?
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by OCTAVO: 1:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Thermythorpe: undecided Lmfao.. Op is prolly a waiter grin
And so what? undecided
Is it a shameful thing to be a waiter?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by 360command: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Baba suwe junior -I guess its cosmetics he is using
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ure just like black engine oil
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by jaydacorsair: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2013
Tolexander: I like the first picture cos it shows you are the real son of the soil.
Hardly could i notice the difference between your face and the bow tie.
Who said black is not beautiful?
Keep the face shining with that black kiwi polish!

chai Nigerians can talk ooooo lmao
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by philips70(m): 1:46pm On Apr 28, 2013
Seun and the Mods, is the Children day celebration not over yet? Or do you guys hope to continue this till May 27th? If that's the case then the commemoration actually started early on Nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by ajasa4link: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2013
:Del bin manny:
wha has he dan to you? cheesy
nathing...I jast marvel at his black and shine cala
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by TomiSwag(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
UnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUnibenUniben.
Dis in Uniben ryt!
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Awwwww... Poster,See as u dey make black Amala hungry me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by vanstanzy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
A NAIRALANDER WITH..."SUCK MA D*CK!" angry angry angry HOW IS THAT FOR SIZE? angry angry
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Halldmoney: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2013
[quote author=Tolexander]I like the first picture cos it shows you are the real son of the soil.
Hardly could i notice the difference between your face and the bow tie.
Who said black is not beautiful?
Keep the face shining with that black kiwi polish! **** SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND**** #TeamAdiagbon

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by stankezzy: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
guy ,u just dey waste talent.u no go, go begin act horror films.u no need special effect or mask,u will just feat in.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awwwww... Poster,See as u dey make black Amala hungry me. embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin grin grin cheesy. Same here
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by doopsy(f): 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
What's wrong in being black,we blacks are the biggest racists on ourselves,if he should bleach his skin peeps will stil yab him...guy you black that's your colour,no one has a right to abuse your colour except a white man wink

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Forensic(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
grin denrele is gay!
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
Don't sexy ppl take pictures with celebrities?

And why is it always Nigerian men posting celeb pics online?
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by AlyricistLaura: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
I don't even see any one extremely dark in these photos

you people are Lunatics.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
OP

That your belt na joke ... Must be Ibo made angry
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Adamskuty(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
And you ppl stil have the nerve to call Ghanaians black. Pot calling the kettle black. Rotflmao
are u sure u are ok Are u really sure nothing is wrong with the cells in ur brains,that dude is a ghanaian immigrant working as a walter in nigeria,grab

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Vansnickers: 7:01pm On Apr 28, 2013
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by PrettySpicey(f): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2013
This latest trend of "A Nairalander with blah blah blah celebrity" is getting out of hand.
And they all hit the FP too, really?
I just think if this is not quickly curbed it will end up like the proverbial monkey's in the soup pot.
MODS take note.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Vansnickers: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
So is Wande coal i guess Inferiority complex at the highest order. At op it seems like your country men have nothing but disses and bad words to tell you because of ur complexion, no wonder alot of bleaching goes on. Dnt worry you can come to Ghana, we do not judge ppl based on appearances and we are very welcoming. I know if he had money or was famous like Wande you will be singing a different tune. SMDH, and people say whites are racists.

Abegiii! Go and sit down, it's obvious that the Posters making fun of the OP are just joking.
So, go and take a chill-pill!
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Allohrandy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Poster, you look like Micheal Blackson
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by ahmedoo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
sanchez4eva: Charcoal of life
cheesy lmao
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Sweetapple007(f): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2013
The colour is okey, it really need to look neat.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by olempe(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
sanchez4eva: Charcoal of life
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Adamskuty(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
lol at you editing your post afterwards what a duce. Wande coal is darkskinned even more than asamoah gyan and i do like him and his music, he is very talented so sue me, i dnt have any reason to hate because of someones complexion like you. Its only you Nigerians in the whole of Africa who are obsessed and crazy and keep going on about Ghanaian complexions and so what if your "One South African friend" said the same thing too", I have quite a few South African friends who have said alot of ish about Nigeria and Nigerians but you do not see me bragging about it. Why dnt you drink some water and chillax on the hatred that you have because you are the one it will affect at the end of the day and not me or Ghanaians. So cheers
nah! Nah! Nah! Miss,u are totally wrong,go to S.A and ask them what's the complextion of an average ghanaian and u will see what they will say,hehehe! Infact they are even worse than us,and pls lemme try and correct something here,i don't hate ghana,infact there is nothing to hate about ghana. That's the fact,it's real,the whole africans,kenyans,ethiopians,tunisians,all see you peopla as charcoal:Dno offence though,but sometime one got to say the truth,so u said wande coal looks darker than asamoah gyan,ok?? Who looks good looking btn the two?lmaoo:p
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
Adamskuty: nah! Nah! Nah! Miss,u are totally wrong,go to S.A and ask them what's the complextion of an average ghanaian and u will see what they will say,hehehe! Infact they are even worse than us,and pls lemme try and correct something here,i don't hate ghana,infact there is nothing to hate about ghana. That's the fact,it's real,the whole africans,kenyans,ethiopians,tunisians,all see you peopla as charcoal:Dno offence though,but sometime one got to say the truth,so u said wande coal looks darker than asamoah gyan,ok?? Who looks good looking btn the two?lmaoo:p

Lol i have been to SA before darling so i am not just talking out of my arse. Nigerians are worse when it comes to this "charcoal" issue. And thanks for "speaking" for the whole of africa lmfao but i know better and i have travelled alot and the dnt have this hatred that you have and by you saying all this Bs no offence says alot about the type of person you are. Lets agree to disagree. YOu as Nigerians think we are charcoal so fine whatever, freedom of opinion but dnt lie and speak for others,speak for yourself thanks. I honestly am not going to argue about who is better looking or darker or trivial matters because i dnt have time for such childish trivial matters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian-american Fitness Trainer Agu Ukaogo Who Likes Being Nude. / Gbenga Adeyinka And Aliko Dangote Pictured At An Event / Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.