Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons (12307 Views)

Denrele Edun And A Shirtless Man In Towel (Photos) / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun And Moyo Lawal's Red Carpet Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by AlyricistLaura: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Asamoah Gyan Bleaches
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Why dont both of you shut the phuck up because nobody cares.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by AlyricistLaura: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mama Ghana does present more Darker Tones that are Rarely Achieved in Naija

That's what makes Mama Ghana so Damn Beautiful Though.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why dont both of you shut the phuck up because nobody cares.
grin grin am done
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Mama Ghana does present more Darker Tones that are Rarely Achieved in Naija

That's what makes Mama Ghana so Damn Beautiful Though.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Self hate is a biatch

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Self hate is a biatch
True talk dearie smiley
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Self hate is a biatch

remember that next time you want to write an epistle to insult black women

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

remember that next time you want to write an epistle to insult black women

Ooo please, I was replying to your derogatory comments

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Ooo please, I was replying to your derogatory comments

And they are?
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And they are?

Maman how you doing? Long time...
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Maman how you doing? Long time...

lol...youre not serious.
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

lol...youre not serious.

About what?
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Honestly i don't know why u even bother yourself about all these, "black apes", look like "charcoal"
I mean this is coming from a country where some think they are Jews others think they are Arabs or are Arabs wannabe..they hate themselves so don't expect them to love their complexion
I dunno either undecided i just find it so silly that a blk man is mocking another black man for being black. How screwed up is that I really dunno anymore

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by AlyricistLaura: 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Well...In Fairness, i am a Member of Many Sports and Video Games Forums, and i just got finish leaving a thread where a couple of Italian&English guys were clowning a Scottish Kid for being "Extremely Pale" and Redheaded

Humans are just sick. That's all. It does go both Ways.

But i don't even see extremely dark people in this thread, unless i skipped over some photos.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I dunno either undecided i just find it so silly that a blk man is mocking another black man for being black. How screwed up is that I really dunno anymore

Lol.. I don't want to get banned for another 100years ...it is a long process pearl ..like i said earlier it is all about self hate ...what bothers is they are the most populous black nation and are supposed to b the shield of the black race, unfortunately that's not the case. They are supposed to pave the way for African pride movements and Africa empowerment instead of patronizing bleaching products.

Okay catch u outside the thread lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by AlyricistLaura: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nigeria is taking a Beating from the Nation of Cameroon at the Moment....

Wish Smooth Criminal was here as well so i could watch a Tag Team Match

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^ eh eh you are supposed to b Otumfour remember grin grin
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by AlyricistLaura: 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ eh eh you are supposed to b Otumfour remember grin grin

Oh Yea That's Right.

I wonder where that ole crazy biitch go. She was an Absolute Nutter
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by luvablesam(m): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Lol.. I don't want to get banned for another 100years ...it is a long process pearl ..like i said earlier it is all about self hate ...what bothers is they are the most populous black nation and are supposed to b the shield of the black race, unfortunately that's not the case. They are supposed to pave the way for African pride movements and Africa empowerment instead of patronizing bleaching products.

Okay catch u outside the thread lipsrsealed
young man,i av alwaýz read al ur posts on nairaland n i daresay i dislike u d more wit every post i read.By d way is it by force to be here?If u dunt like it here,its simple,LEAVE!.Create camerounland forum,cfaland or sumtin(dats if anyone uses d internet there except Eto'o,ur life long president in cameroun n maybe u if u stay there). If u dunt like Nigerianz here leave us alone n mind ur buiz!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Adamskuty(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol i have been to SA before darling so i am not just talking out of my arse. Nigerians are worse when it comes to this "charcoal" issue. And thanks for "speaking" for the whole of africa lmfao but i know better and i have travelled alot and the dnt have this hatred that you have and by you saying all this Bs no offence says alot about the type of person you are. Lets agree to disagree. YOu as Nigerians think we are charcoal so fine whatever, freedom of opinion but dnt lie and speak for others,speak for yourself thanks. I honestly am not going to argue about who is better looking or darker or trivial matters because i dnt have time for such childish trivial matters
thanks for agreeing with me swrry,now come take a kiss,on ur lips *muah* *muah* lmaooo
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Adamskuty(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2013
It's general everywhere in every races if u are too black,u get mocked at,if u are too white,and pale u get mocked at also! That's life
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by chacha3(f): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
ebamma: guy,dis one were u black like dis u be ghanaian?
lol
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by sexyjessy(f): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2013
grin ;Domo dis guy na shadow wit white teeth
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Omaku4(f): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
albacete: Nice pix.

*seriously searching for that pix i took with Mr. Obama. Yes, u heard right*
4 ur dream ba
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by albacete(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2013
Omaku4: 4 ur dream ba
him na spirit? Or pesin no fit snap with am?

*still searching 4 dat pix*
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by Omaku4(f): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
albacete:
him na spirit? Or pesin no fit snap with am?

*still searching 4 dat pix*
lol
Re: A Nairalander With The Crazy Denrele Edun And Remi Buttons by albacete(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
^^ wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian-american Fitness Trainer Agu Ukaogo Who Likes Being Nude. / Gbenga Adeyinka And Aliko Dangote Pictured At An Event / Photos From Cynthia Morgan's Empowerment Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.