Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Endogamy... Dangerous In The Long Run? What Do You Think? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Endogamy... Dangerous In The Long Run? What Do You Think? (623 Views)

Plateau First-class Traditional Ruler, The Long-gomia Of Shendam Is Dead / Nigeria's Dangerous Skin Whitening Obsession As Reported By Aljazeera (Pictures) / Bleaching / Toning/ Skin Lightening Disgusting and Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endogamy... Dangerous In The Long Run? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2013
It's a common practice among Nigerian tribes, though to varying degrees.
Just thought about it and realised that it will eventually lead to inbreeding and incestious relationships.
All in the long run.
Given these and the genetic problems that comes with it, do you think it's something to be encouraged?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine Danfo Noises As A Form Of Art?! / I Admire The Yoruba / A Special Thank You Message From Me To My Blog Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.