Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? (1681 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Did Jesus Ever suffer from any disease? / Will Jesus Ever Come? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2013
I have been wondering if Jesus was ever a teenager.......from what i learnt, after the age of 12 he was never mentioned until the age of 30.......my question is.......did he not pass the phase of a teenager? If yes explain and if no why? Hope to get a meaningful explanation from you all. Thanks!
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Smartiegurl(f): 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
You guys better say something......why was it not stated in the Bible? Dnt just view and go away....
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Lovethywilbedon: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: I have been wondering if Jesus was ever a teenager.......from what i learnt, after the age of 12 he was never mentioned until the age of 30.......my question is.......did he not pass the phase of a teenager? If yes explain and if no why? Hope to get a meaningful explanation from you all. Thanks!
Please use your head, PLEASE. So simply because it is not stated in the bible, you then think that Jesus became 30years after his 12th year. please MAKE USE OF THE HEAD THAT GOD GAVE YOU, except you creatad this thread to make some JOKES.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by tintingz(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
Ofcos Jesus passed through teenage life...just that no record of it in the bible... smiley
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Lovethywilbedon: 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: You guys better say something......why was it not stated in the Bible? Dnt just view and go away....
Na waaho! na fight? must every viewer comment, I see, maybe this is your first thread on nairaland, consequently your are begging for comment. People will comment in a thread they found educative.By the way, I have given you 2, I hope that makes you happy.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Please use your head, PLEASE. So simply because it is not stated in the bible, you then think that Jesus became 30years after his 12th year. please MAKE USE OF THE HEAD THAT GOD GAVE YOU, except you creatad this thread to make some JOKES.
why was it not stated in the Bible? Atleast for reference purposes..........yeah, i knw he did'nt just become 30years......but atleast his teenage years should have been stated.....and mind you.....never created this thread for a joke..
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: I have been wondering if Jesus was ever a teenager.......from what i learnt, after the age of 12 he was never mentioned until the age of 30.......my question is.......did he not pass the phase of a teenager? If yes explain and if no why? Hope to get a meaningful explanation from you all. Thanks!

LOL!! this is why the religion section is my favorite on this forum!! grin
Hilarious! Of course "he" was...He wasn't born big babes.

Everything "he" knew and preached was the result of experiences and visions.
You don't get either of these in just a day.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
tintingz: Ofcos Jesus passed through teenage life...just that no record of it in the bible... smiley

right.
there is rarely ever a person of significance whose EVERYDAY life..day by day or even year by year is recorded.

It would be pointless.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by ednut1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
because the bible was written nd composed by men nt jesus, they chose what and what to include or delete and later term it under d influence of God.

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Smartiegurl(f): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2013
Just wanna knw what his teenage life was all about.......
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Happy birthday Smartiegirl (I saw your birthday cake on your profile).
The answer to answer your question is no, Jesus was never a teenager.
Jesus was never a teenager because he never existed, there was never any person like Jesus Christ son of god or prophet of god or whatever. He just never existed, he was a made up character.
There is not one single historical record that talks about the person of Jesus Christ, no historical account, no biography, no evidence to support the stories of his existence. Nothing.
The only historian whose books contained mention of Jesus was Josephus flavius and it has long been proven that the information in his books about Jesus Christ are fraudulent and were added to those books centuries after his (Josephus') death.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Lovethywilbedon: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: Just wanna knw what his teenage life was all about.......
Then go and read "Jesus of Nazareth": The Infancy Narratives by Pope Benedict XVI
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by tintingz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
NL member: Happy birthday Smartiegirl (I saw your birthday cake on your profile).
Jesus was never a teenager because he never existed, there was never any person like Jesus Christ son of god or prophet of god or whatever. He just never existed, he was a made up character.
There is not one single historical record that talks about the person of Jesus Christ, no historical account, no biography, no evidence to support the stories of his existence. Nothing.
The only historian whose books contained mention of Jesus was Josephus flavius and it has long been proven that the information in his books about Jesus Christ are fraudulent and were added to those books centuries after his (Josephus') death.

^^send to trash bin
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by tintingz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2013
*Kails*:

right.
there is rarely ever a person of significance whose EVERYDAY life..day by day or even year by year is recorded.

It would be pointless.
smiley
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Lovethywilbedon: 5:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
NL member: Happy birthday Smartiegirl (I saw your birthday cake on your profile).
Proved by who? Enemies of Christianity. Why is it that everything written by the Great Jewish Historian "Josephus Flavius" about the Jews and their Antiquities, were accepted by all to be true and authentic EXCEPT his Testimony about Jesus. WHY? IS THIS NOT DELIBRATLY MASTERMINDED BY THE ENEMIES OF OUR SALVATION.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
My God!! I refuse to be decieved and confused............btw thanks for the happy birthday.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
Lovethywilbedon: Proved by who? Enemies of Christianity. Why is it that everything written by the Great Jewish Historian "Josephus Flavius" about the Jews and their Antiquities, were accepted by all to be true and authentic EXCEPT his Testimony about Jesus. WHY? IS THIS NOT DELIBRATLY MASTERMINDED BY THE ENEMIES OF OUR SALVATION.

Can you prove that the testimony of jesus was the only thing not accepted as truth and that everything else the great jewish historian 'josephus flavius' wrote were accepted to be true and authentic?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: My God!! I refuse to be decieved and confused............btw thanks for the happy birthday.
Look it up by yourself.
You're welcome, best wishes on your birthday.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by mumumugu(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2013
why call urself smart girl when you cant answer this question.its obvious ure not smart.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Smartiegurl(f): 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
mumumugu: why call urself smart girl when you cant answer this question.its obvious ure not smart.
hehehehehehe! Wanted to say something to you but found out that you a mumu jst like ur name implies.....
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Mudley313: 6:01pm On Apr 28, 2013

Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by mumumugu(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehehehe! Wanted to say something to you but found out that you a mumu jst like ur name implies.....
a mumu is smarter than u. Since i can answer the question. Change ur name to stupid girl
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehehehehe! Wanted to say something to you but found out that you a mumu jst like ur name implies.....

grin grin

mumumugu: a mumu is smarter than u. Since i can answer the question. Change ur name to stupid girl

grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
tintingz: smiley

lol.. grin
abeg free me! grin
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2013

Good evening Smartie G,

May be the following quote from Sacred scriptures is just what you need:

John 21:25
King James Version (KJV)

25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by henrijin: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
Anybody here on earth must have been born, become a little child, grow up to be a teenager subsequently a youth and then an adult. The important part of Jesus's story was when he began His Mission. That, He did as an adult. His messages are what is important and not if he was a baby or a teenager. Your question about Him being a teenager should be answered by YOURSELF.
Re: Was Jesus Ever A Teenager? by tintingz(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
*Kails*:

lol.. grin
abeg free me! grin
i hold you before? grin

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Did God Create Hell? / Come In For Your Spiritual Consultation With A Sage / I Think I Killed A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.