Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Will Jesus Ever Come? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Ever Come? (1096 Views)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Have Any Of Your Dreams Ever Come To Reality? / Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? (2) (3) (4)

Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
What is taking him so long? It's been 2000 years and counting and still no sign of him. Could he have hit a star on his way back? Is he safe?
Even as a Satanist, what really grinds my gears is going out on the street and finding out that those who eagerly expect his return are least ready to receive him. I mean what gives? They are fucking around like everyone else, scamming and robbing, lying, stealing, deceiving, hateful, some real conniving bastards.
Please, whoever has the contact of the dead Jew should inform him to come pick up his sheep. Personally, I'm tired of having to interact with so many hypocrites and dullards daily.
With love, Bwalfa Selltzor.

Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by kilokeys(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
just at the very moment u stop believing. maybe

bro it doesnt hurt to believe.

its so simple. enjoy ur life jare.. with peace and God's love
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
kilokeys:
just at the very moment u stop believing. maybe

bro it doesnt hurt to believe.

its so simple. enjoy ur life jare.. with peace and God's love

this one doesn't believe
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by kilokeys(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Elantracey:

this one doesn't believe

after posting.. i saw d moniker.. mehn
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
kilokeys:

after posting.. i saw d moniker.. mehn

I know that feeling grin
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Elantracey:

this one doesn't believe
Convince me.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Convince me.

Do you really need conviction or you just want something to pass time with?
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by asalimpo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
He's giving u and ur types d opprtnty to repent cuz hell /lake of fire will b so oooooo hot, you'll wish you never threw your life away.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
MAYBE ON HIS WAY COMING HE BROKE DOWN & DIED AGAIN AND WENT BY TO HEAVEN OR NO JESUS AT ANYTIME THE ONLY JESUS WEY DAY NA FOOTBALLER
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by talibilm: 4:13am On Dec 18, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
What is taking him so long? It's been 2000 years and counting and still no sign of him. Could he have hit a star on his way back? Is he safe?
Even as a Satanist, what really grinds my gears is going out on the street and finding out that those who eagerly expect his return are least ready to receive him. I mean what gives? They are fucking around like everyone else, scamming and robbing, lying, stealing, deceiving, hateful, some real conniving bastards.
Please, whoever has the contact of the dead Jew should inform him to come pick up his sheep. Personally, I'm tired of having to interact with so many hypocrites and dullards daily.
With love, Bwalfa Selltzor.

Yes he will and Do this (in blue) to Christians & priests, pastors who make stage shows

Matthew 7:22-23Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

22 On that Day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord! Didn’t we prophesy in your name? Didn’t we expel demons in your name? Didn’t we perform many miracles in your name?’ 23 Then I will tell them to their faces, ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’[a]

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A22-23&version=CJB

Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 20, 2014
Elantracey:

Do you really need conviction or you just want something to pass time with?
I need conviction.
Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by adexsimply(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
asalimpo:
He's giving u and ur types d opprtnty to repent cuz hell /lake of fire will b so oooooo hot, you'll wish you never threw your life away.
and How did you get access to this priceless information?

Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 21, 2014
adexsimply:
and How did you get access to this priceless information?
That stupid book he calls The Bible told him so.

Re: Will Jesus Ever Come? by adexsimply(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

That stupid book he calls The Bible told him so.
I figured as much.

Beware Of These Pastors That Prophesised That GEJ Will Win / The Holy Mass Explained To Catalina By Jesus And Mary / Meaning Of Salvation